2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still reading and of course I felt MS was involved but seeing it in print feels like a punch to the gut. Like others, I am shocked and saddened. If I feel this way I can only imagine what her loved ones and patients are feeling. My heart goes out to all of them. She didn't deserve this and neither did the girls. How could he do that to them?
Sadly, this makes us question everything and everyone. We all deserve to feel safe. This has, undoubtedly, rocked our core in feeling safe and loved.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

His lawyer would to well to STHU too because I don't want to see the words "grieving" and "Mark Sievers" typed in the same sentence ever again. YES MA'AM! The only thing that man is sorry for or feels sad about is what is exactly what is being exposed right now. YES MA'AM!

#prayersforthegirls

I just can't help myself, brew some strong coffee, this is gonna be a long night!....I will now refer to Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright as the Normal brothers....Ab and Sub! Hmmm....guess he wasn't making $200 per hour doing computer work, after all?
And since CREEPINGSKILLS mentioned it, Mrs. Wright knew her husband went to Florida to fix the Sievers home computer....makes me wonder if she bothered to tell Teresa's family? Or was she content to just accept the free lodging and meals of the grieving family that opened their home to her? I know "LOVE IS BLIND" but in this case it was "Look the other way in the face of overwhelming suspicion."

Any speculation on why LE took, and kept, the van? I feel like it must be significant but cant think WHY...

Wow! To all the information that has come out in the last 24 hours.

From all I have read, since the beginning of this heinous crime, I do not see Dr Teresa as being involved in affairs etc.. I just think MS was trying to deflect and make excuses (lies) for his disgusting behavior.

I pray the girls are somewhere safe and that LE takes the next step in this case quickly.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...torney-warns-client-coverage-murder/76635068/

Sievers's attorney warns client of coverage on murder

The attorney representing Mark Sievers declined to comment on the thousands of pages of public information released Tuesday that implicated his client in the homicide of his wife, Estero doctor Teresa Sievers, but did say he warned Sievers not to let his daughters watch television news reports.

"I can't comment on what was released because I haven't read any of the paperwork," Hollander, a Naples-based criminal defense attorney, said Tuesday night.

Hollander added that he called his client to advise him about the release, "He's not happy," the lawyer said.

He added: "Mark has always maintained he had nothing to do with this."

Hollander also said he called Sievers right before the evening news broadcasts.

"I called Mark at 5:59," Hollander said. "I told him to make sure his kids weren't watching TV. He said 'OK'."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...torney-warns-client-coverage-murder/76635068/

Sievers's attorney warns client of coverage on murder

The attorney representing Mark Sievers declined to comment on the thousands of pages of public information released Tuesday that implicated his client in the homicide of his wife, Estero doctor Teresa Sievers, but did say he warned Sievers not to let his daughters watch television news reports.

"I can't comment on what was released because I haven't read any of the paperwork," Hollander, a Naples-based criminal defense attorney, said Tuesday night.

Hollander added that he called his client to advise him about the release, "He's not happy," the lawyer said.

He added: "Mark has always maintained he had nothing to do with this."

Hollander also said he called Sievers right before the evening news broadcasts.

"I called Mark at 5:59," Hollander said. "I told him to make sure his kids weren't watching TV. He said 'OK'."

RBBM

Because after plotting this for a few months he was going to say he had something to do with it??? Good grief! :facepalm:

Not sure if anyone caught this, but I find it piculuar"

"Rodgers said he had not spoken with Wright for weeks. Evidence said otherwise, and he was charged with violating parole because he had been order to have no contact with Wright"

Any speculation on why LE took, and kept, the van? I feel like it must be significant but cant think WHY...

Maybe hand prints on the outside of it? Maybe they put stuff on the hood while they were deciding what they were going to take with them? Maybe they brushed the front bumper as they were leaving and there is trace blood and fibers there?

I just can't help myself, brew some strong coffee, this is gonna be a long night!....I will now refer to Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright as the Normal brothers....Ab and Sub! Hmmm....guess he wasn't making $200 per hour doing computer work, after all?
And since CREEPINGSKILLS mentioned it, Mrs. Wright knew her husband went to Florida to fix the Sievers home computer....makes me wonder if she bothered to tell Teresa's family? Or was she content to just accept the free lodging and meals of the grieving family that opened their home to her. I know "LOVE IS BLIND" but in this case was "Look the other way in the face of overwhelming suspicion."
I think it's disgusting of her.

Not sure if anyone caught this, but I find it piculuar"

"Rodgers said he had not spoken with Wright for weeks. Evidence said otherwise, and he was charged with violating parole because he had been order to have no contact with Wright"

Prior partners in crime, maybe? Maybe CWW was linked to Rodgers' prior conviction in some way, or vice versa?

I really don't have many words. Heck, I haven't even had time to read a full news article in it's entirety yet. The main thought that comes to mind for me is - WOW. They have so much more incriminating evidence against Mark that I dared to dream they had. Yes, some of it is circumstantial but it's STRONG. And we still wait on forensic results. Especially the digital stuff because that appears to be a gold mine waiting to be sifted though. But 5 life insurance policies with a value totaling $4.4 million is SO MUCH MOTIVE, it's beyond the pale. A jury will know that too. Hope you're somewhere reading this Mark. . #transparent #arrogant You thought you were so smart but on paper you look like an idiot. You're not smart at all, you're nothing more than a manipulative, fake poser. Jurors are real people. They have BS meters too. Your game is up.

I don't know that I can handle reading everything right now anyway. Just reading the highlights .... tears have already flowed. My heart pure aches for Teresa's family. I know how I feel having what I already felt fairly certain of finally confirmed. In black and white print where it can no longer be denied or dismissed. It's no longer just speculation. It's different now.

My heart goes out to our loved and respected friend, AmazonRain. Same for all of Teresa's patients and all of our Websleuths verified insiders. To those of you who knew her personally....Teresa had an impact on your lives. Knowing how heavy my heart is tonight, I really can't imagine the spectrum of emotions you guys are enduring tonight. Love and hugs from all of us here.

Lastly, and most importantly, especially for the girls. Whatever faith your profess, whatever higher power you believe in, please pray for those girls. We don't need to say more. Just remember them in your thoughts and prayers.

:grouphug:

"relaxing right now;" makes me want to go give him a visit. Queens, NY style.

Like a Howard Beach visit or like an Astoria visit??? Us Queens girls need to know this.

Like a Howard Beach visit or like an Astoria visit??? Us Queens girls need to know this.
Ahaha. Grew up in Jackson Heights and graduated from SJP in Astoria. Got fam in HB/OP as well.

Can someone please get the daughters & the dogs out of there???!!!!

Did LE release this info or did the media leak it? I wonder why LE would, prior to arresting him.

I hope her family is still in communication with the girls. I would think MS would just about sever communication at this point. I bet he had no clue just how much they had on him. The other thing I thought odd was he tells the police that they are swingers(and obviously him a very active one at that) yet he had notes about no intimacy with TS. If her libido was failing it would not make her much of a swinger, unless she just was disgusted with him and told him this to give him an excuse to go away. I do wonder how much of the free fall she knew about regarding their financial state of affairs or was his hiding it very well and knew it would explode soon so he had to act fast. I don't think the girls are in danger because MS knows the gig is up but is arrogant enough to think he can escape the consequences. I do hope he is arrested soon, along with any other help he had...romantic or not.

I believe the most important thing to note about both the timing and the content of the IRS tax lien is that any property cannot be pledged to a Court, Bondsman or Lawyer as collateral for fees or Bond to get out of jail when that time comes. MS will be going straight to Jail without collecting $200. His Monopoly game will be over.

And the 2013 tax lien is only the beginning. When the IRS finds what they consider "egregious" actions or acts they can and will slap on "civil penalties" equal to taxes owed.

JMOs

Did LE release this info or did the media leak it? I wonder why LE would, prior to arresting him.

Discovery. Released post CWW arraignment, in compliance with Florida's Sunshine Laws.

I believe the most important thing to note about both the timing and the content of the IRS tax lien is that any property cannot be pledged to a Court, Bondsman or Lawyer as collateral for fees or Bond to get out of jail when that time comes. MS will be going straight to Jail without collecting $200. His Monopoly game will be over.

And the 2013 tax lien is only the beginning. When the IRS finds what they consider "egregious" actions or acts they can and will slap on "civil penalties" equal to taxes owed.

JMOs

I like the sound of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads