2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sitting back and watching" says Sievers Lawyer
8:39 PM, Dec 2, 2015
http://www.fox4now.com/news/sitting-back-and-watching-says-sievers-lawyer

BONITA SPRINGS, FLa. -- Mark Sievers spent the day inside the Bonita Springs home where his wife Teresa was found murdered.

At one point this morning, Sievers slowly backed his Mercedes into his driveway. A few hours later, an SUV pulled into the garage before the door closed behind it. While the media is closely watching Sievers, his attorney says the Sheriff's office is "not." I asked his attorney, Lee Hollander if Mark has any restrictions on where he can go. He responded, "No because he hasn't been arrested, he's got no restrictions. I then asked if he expects Sievers to be eventually be arrested. "That I can't tell, that would be pure speculation."

video & more at link.

Not to take any credit away from CTW who most certainly broke things wide open with info coming forward on 07/09, but l also don't want to see credit taken away from SMS and LCSO since he confirmed to beach that CWW was a suspect as early as 07/06

"Sitting back and watching" says Sievers Lawyer
8:39 PM, Dec 2, 2015
http://www.fox4now.com/news/sitting-back-and-watching-says-sievers-lawyer

BONITA SPRINGS, FLa. -- Mark Sievers spent the day inside the Bonita Springs home where his wife Teresa was found murdered.

At one point this morning, Sievers slowly backed his Mercedes into his driveway. A few hours later, an SUV pulled into the garage before the door closed behind it. While the media is closely watching Sievers, his attorney says the Sheriff's office is "not." I asked his attorney, Lee Hollander if Mark has any restrictions on where he can go. He responded, "No because he hasn't been arrested, he's got no restrictions. I then asked if he expects Sievers to be eventually be arrested. "That I can't tell, that would be pure speculation."

video & more at link.

If I were his attorney, I think I would have quit by now!

I am afraid of this happening and I doubt MS will take the high road since he seems to like the gutter. I hope for once in his seemingly selfish life, he will spare his children and not go there. Wishful thinking I know.

I hope I'm not being overly optimistic in assuming that jurors would see through that crap immediately and give it no weight whatsoever.

His wife was brutally murdered by his best friend, he had over $4 mil in insurance on her, he was conveniently out of town, HE had affairs and HE did spouse swapping. HE is alive.

Guilty.

First of all this is such a shock. Secondly, I do not believe Teresa was a swinger or had affairs. She was Catholic, very smart and a very busy woman. MS has no credibility, I don't believe any of the bad things he says about her. As far as their arguing, she had the pressure of being the breadwinner, plus wife and Mom. She sounds like an incredible woman.

I'm not convinced she did either. If so, big whoop! I don't recall any comments from LE or information regarding HER cell phone. I'm curious where/if it was found and what they may have found on it.

I think he probably had already figured out what flight he wanted to take home. When he couldn't get in touch with his mother it was going to throw off his plans if he had to delay the discovery of her body. He was probably irritated and called Dr. P so things would be on schedule. It's Mark's world, ya know.

I know that sounds awful and I freely admit I am feeling very jaded today. I think that arrogant jerk was only concerned about himself. I don't think he wanted to have to stay a minute longer than he had to in CT. I don't think he was concerned about his mother or Dr. P. I don't think he cares about anyone but himself.
Since June 29th was THE day and plans to CT were made WELL in advance, I wonder how MS was so confident TS was going to have appointments the next morning and had to leave early...OR did another "co-worker" help plan that convenient opportunity?

Although the trip was planned early-on, I think the murder was spur-of-the-moment for MS & CW and that's where they made their stupid mistakes.
I'm wondering if MS & TS' plans to CT, originally were for them to fly there and back together. Then once TS told him she had to go back early for an appt, MS jumped at the opportunity, contacted CW, and the plan was set.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Also, posted in the LE statements & interviews thread:

DCF now involved in Sievers murder investigation
December 2, 2015
http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/02/dcf-now-involved-in-sievers-murder-investigation/

Sheriff Scott speaks
“Just because Mark Sievers is not under arrest does not mean he’s not going to be arrested,” Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott said. “Our timeline is typically different from general curiosity and the general curiosity of the public and certainly any other deadlines assigned by media or otherwise.”
Scott added there’s more to the case than what was presented in court documents.
“Look how patient we’ve been thus far,” he said. “Look at how this thing unfolded and how methodical and patient we’ve been. All the while in the face of the community and media and others saying ‘OMG’ what’s taking so long?”
Mark Sievers has always been in the “envelope of suspicion,” said Scott, who added that the case is not over.
“So it’s an active and ongoing investigation and we’re not bashful about making an arrest,” he said. “We have no problem arresting people, but we do so when the time is right, particularly in a case like this. There’s a great deal at stake and we want to make sure everything is correct.”
Thanks for that post.

-------------------------------------------------

At least two hundred-dollar bills were mentioned in the released documents. One used for gas and one at Walmart.

They had money for the trip and for tools/supplies..

I'm wondering what the postmark says of what city the piece of mail with TS's name and address was.

View attachment 85127

Okay, so three hammers? Two on scene that LE referred to on July 1 when MS couldn't confirm nor deny if they were his. And the third, found in JR's possession weeks later.

The investigative report states a 'single hammer' was found next to TS's body [page 2].

I think LE searched the house and found another hammer in the home tool kit.

They wanted to know from MS whether the murder weapon was originally in the house or brought there by the perp, since it would be a big clue as to the type of perp and the intention before entering the home. I don't think most burglars carry hammers with them.

For the other hammer, found with JR, I think he and CWW both had one, but only one was used.

I'm not convinced she did either. If so, big whoop! I don't recall any comments from LE or information regarding HER cell phone. I'm curious where/if it was found and what they may have found on it.
I am not verse on "swinging." However, I do know that it's an "activity" involving consented couples.

The last few times I remember SMS saying that there was so much evidence in the case still being processed as he spoke! While this certainly would not be the sole reason for the hold up, it would surely contribute to it.

-Nin

he said similar tonight on NG - evidence still being processed, "even as we speak..."

Since June 29th was THE day and plans to CT were made WELL in advance, how MS was so confident TS was going to have appointments the next day and had to leave early (window of opportunity).
Although the trip was planned early-on, I think the murder was spur-of-the-moment for MS & CW and that's why they made their stupid mistakes.
I'm wondering if MS & TS' plans to CT, originally were for them to fly there and back together. Then once TS told him she had to go back early for an appt., MS jumped on the opportunity, contacted CW, and the plan was set.

BBM. Makes sense considering the text from MS to CWW (days before CWW's wedding) saying he had to talk to him about something serious in person, he hoped they could talk alone when he arrived in MO. Very suspicious.

I'm floored that MS voluntarily handed over his cell phone. Maybe thinking he wiped the phone but obviously wasn't successful? Or, did MS assume saying "swingers" would convince LE that those texts, pics, FaceTime chats were no big deal.

The investigative report states a 'single hammer' was found next to TS's body [page 2].

I think LE searched the house and found another hammer in the home tool kit.

They wanted to know from MS whether the murder weapon was originally in the house or brought there by the perp, since it would be a big clue as to the type of perp and the intention before entering the home. I don't think most burglars carry hammers with them.

For the other hammer, found with JR, I think he and CWW both had one, but only one was used.

Very interesting. We know two hammers were ball peen style, I wonder if the third (probably found in the garage somewhere) was also this kind.

Also, posted in the LE statements & interviews thread:

DCF now involved in Sievers murder investigation
December 2, 2015
http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/02/dcf-now-involved-in-sievers-murder-investigation/

Sheriff Scott speaks
“Just because Mark Sievers is not under arrest does not mean he’s not going to be arrested,” Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott said. “Our timeline is typically different from general curiosity and the general curiosity of the public and certainly any other deadlines assigned by media or otherwise.”
Scott added there’s more to the case than what was presented in court documents.
“Look how patient we’ve been thus far,” he said. “Look at how this thing unfolded and how methodical and patient we’ve been. All the while in the face of the community and media and others saying ‘OMG’ what’s taking so long?”
Mark Sievers has always been in the “envelope of suspicion,” said Scott, who added that the case is not over.
“So it’s an active and ongoing investigation and we’re not bashful about making an arrest,” he said. “We have no problem arresting people, but we do so when the time is right, particularly in a case like this. There’s a great deal at stake and we want to make sure everything is correct.”

Dang this dude is freaking awesome!!!! I wish all LE/Investigators could be just like him.

The gig is up. MS's mind and adrenaline are in overdrive. There's no way out. I am honestly expecting him to take the easy way out.
Can you imagine how his kids are going to feel when this finishes unfolding and they know the truth? And they are the only two he
will have a hard time facing to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee