2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
The visitor today at MS's house (vehicle parked in Sievers Garage) was the children's tutor according to the 11pm NBC-2 NEWS, just for your attention.

-Nin

I am not verse on "swinging." However, I do know that it's an "activity" involving consented couples.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes, and LE did say they confirmed it. I'm only saying it for clarification that it wasn't a lie made up by MS.
It's not my thing, but I don't judge consenting adults if no one gets hurt.

The visitor today at MS's house (vehicle parked in Sievers Garage) was the children's tutor according to the 11pm NBC-2 NEWS, just for your attention.

-Nin
Thanks for the info.

What do you mean "the GPS registered the disarming of the alarm?"
Are you saying the GPS route shows they were at the residence during the time LE believes the alarm was disarmed?

The GPS positioned them very close, at a cross street to Jarvis, about 10 mins after the alarm was disarmed

What are the odds that Dr. Teresa Sievers did not know about the $32,000 IRS debt from 2013? That's some serious amount of money to owe the gov't. Was she so very busy that she let Mark do anything and everything that he wanted to do or not do? It just doesn't seem like the woman I have come to know during these past six months. MS must have been spending their money on something....

And why did he have contact with CWW every. single. day. for. years?

MS told LE he had $40,000 cash in a safe. My guess is that MS had been tossing whatever he could into his slush fund (aka his divorce/murder/get outta dodge/retain a lawyer fund) for quite sometime. TS would have noticed immediately if he had stopped making the car payment or didn't pay the electric. But the IRS debt was likely easier to hide especially since he was both husband and office manager.

Lilibet, I am wonderig if CWW may have threatened to kill AW if she didn't stand up for him?

I'm floored that MS voluntarily handed over his cell phone. Maybe thinking he wiped the phone but obviously wasn't successful? Or, did MS assume saying "swingers" would convince LE that those texts, pics, FaceTime chats were no big deal.

I think since Tiger Woods and many other scandals, men have realized they can't try to conceal past affairs, the women will go either to the police or the media.

In the two initial interviews, June 29 and July 1, it's evident MS had decided to act like an innocent husband and cooperate fully with LE.

It wasn't until July 7 that he retained a lawyer and refused to cooperate. I was speculating why...

Firstly, he'd know through his mother that LE were very focussed on the security alarm and the oddities around that, and perhaps for the first time realized it pointed the suspicion at him.

Secondly, he'd had a chance to talk with CWW and perhaps learn some things that scared him: that CWW had brought in JR, who MS didn't know personally and so perhaps didn't trust. Possibly also that CWW had told AW he was going to the Sievers home and she had shared this information.

On page 20 of the investigative report, AW's mother states that AW would do anything for CWW, including leaving her children.:eek:

I think since Tiger Woods and many other scandals, men have realized they can't try to conceal past affairs, the women will go either to the police or the media.

In the two initial interviews, June 29 and July 1, it's evident MS had decided to act like an innocent husband and cooperate fully with LE.

It wasn't until July 7 that he retained a lawyer and refused to cooperate. I was speculating why...

Firstly, he'd know through his mother that LE were very focussed on the security alarm and the oddities around that, and perhaps for the first time realized it pointed the suspicion at him.

Secondly, he'd had a chance to talk with CWW and perhaps learn some things that scared him: that CWW had brought in JR, who MS didn't know personally and so perhaps didn't trust. Possibly also that CWW had told AW he was going to the Sievers home and she had shared this information.

But why hand over his phone? Admitting infidelity seems less risky.

Teresa Sievers' family reacts to newly released details
10:43 PM, Dec 2, 2015
6 mins ago
http://www.fox4now.com/news/teresa-sievers-family-reacts-to-newly-released-details

"As soon as his best friend was arrested we were all quite concerned," Sievers' sister Annie Lisa said.
"We are very upset, we are very concerned about my sister's daughters, about their safety, about their well being," Annie Lisa said.
"It will all work out in the end and your girls will be in good hands. We're going to make sure they're taken care of just the way you wanted them to be and they'll never forget what a wonderful mother they had and they'll be instrumental in carrying on your legacy of helping people," Annie Lisa said.

telephone audio from Annie in video at link.

What do you mean "the GPS registered the disarming of the alarm?"
Are you saying the GPS route shows they were at the residence during the time LE believes the alarm was disarmed?

I am not able to link…
On the Investigative Report, page 24 & 25…
The following break down of current information obtained through the deleted files of Curtis Wayne Wright's Garmin GPS that was recovered from the silver Hyundai:

Within this list..
On June 28, 2015 at 6:09 a.m., the alarm to the Sievers' is disarmed.

Does it mean it was part of the GPS or did they just add it in as a reference point?

I am not able to link…
On the Investigative Report, page 24 & 25…
The following break down of current information obtained through the deleted files of Curtis Wayne Wright's Garmin GPS that was recovered from the silver Hyundai:

Within this list..
On June 28, 2015 at 6:09 a.m., the alarm to the Sievers' is disarmed.

Does it mean it was part of the GPS or did they just add it in as a reference point?

I think they're drawing attention to how the GPS provides very strong evidence that CWW entered the home at 6 am, and must have had the code for the security/access system.

Why on earth he didn't get a lawyer sooner is incredibly chutzpah - probably thinking he'd never be suspect because he was out of town. Foolish and shortsighted. A lawyer would have, probably did by now, smack his head and ask why he willingly handed over his phone.

Admitting affairs is one thing, but I think LE would still ask to see his phone. Some people would say no thank you, I want a lawyer now. Maybe he thought he was smarter than LE (*snorf*) and they'd only thumb through it and not really pay attention? Like maybe they'd be satisfied he had nothing to hide if he was so willing to just hand it over? Dufus. Thank goodness.

Maybe didn't want to bring suspicion onto himself by refusing. Wanted to seem eager to help LE solve the crime.

And, presumably, thought he had covered his tracks.

On page 20 of the investigative report, AW's mother states that AW would do anything for CWW, including leaving her children.:eek:

I don't get it - like he's such a prize? I don't mean to be unkind, but I will be anyway: bless her heart, she must be incredibly desperate because it's not his looks (nothing wrong with them, but in absence of all other factors - it's not his looks), he doesn't treat her like a new bride should be, he can't take care of her security and well-being if he can't even buy groceries, he makes her work without doing any actual work himself, if he's too disabled to work and his health won't get any better, she's looking at at being an unpaid caregiver to him and being trapped in a trailer.

It can't be his personality even though people say he's funny, because again, he married her without being able to take care of her most basic needs.

She's cute, she has a great smile, she has a job, she has parents who love her and buy groceries for the couple so they won't starve, she has children who need her. Why trap yourself with that? What did he have to offer her?

Oh, yeah and he was a suspect in the murder of Ronnie Bolin; she had to have known that.

What gets me is that on the same day he voluntarily handed over his phone, he stated they were swingers. Did he think "i'll hand over my phone along with an excuse for the contents" and come out squeaky clean? So stupid.

What gets me is that on the same day he voluntarily handed over his phone, he stated they were swingers. Did he think "i'll hand over my phone along with an excuse for the contents" and come out squeaky clean? So stupid.

Right, I was floored he did that. AGREE, "so stupid"!

-Nin

OMG! I hope she's packing heat. I bet that was awkward. Good Lordy!
Then again, it may be good that someone that the kids know and trust is present to "observe" them.

I was thinking about how the release of this evidence is affecting the position of these three - and wonder if this is part of LE's strategy.

How long will CWW remain silent and therefore protect MS? Is he willing to go to jail for decades while potentially MS goes free for lack of sufficient evidence. And they're both imaging what happens when JR's turn comes, will he confess in exchange for a reduced sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77