2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can remove them just with the fact that he's under investigation for murder for hire. Don't need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt for that.

They can remove your children if you under investigation?

I think that's what we all want to know. Infuriating. :tantrum:

It is what we all want because we know how this can play out.

This is not about worrying unnecessarily either- these are grounded and founded fears.

Mark Sievers is a dangerous man. The woman he hated enough to have murdered is their mother. The girls mother.

He now has information that he is going to be arrested. He is unstable, a narcissist, and most likely a psychopath.

If I know, have contact, interact, live near or love those girls I am beating down the door of DCSF to have them removed NOW!

It is what we all want because we know how this can play out.

This is not about worrying unnecessarily either- these are grounded and founded fears.

Mark Sievers is a dangerous man. The woman he hated enough to have murdered is their mother. The girls mother.

He now has information that he is going to be arrested. He is unstable, a narcissist, and most likely a psychopath.

If I know, have contact, interact, live near or love those girls I am beating down the door of DCSF to have them removed NOW!

That man loves no one but himself. No one- he isn't capable.

You know it's sad how I think.. I always assumed ms had his hands dirty in this, and the only flicker of innocence to me was DCF was not involved.
Now.. At this time I think it's really crappy sheriff ms did not get them involved to hoard and hide the facts of the case. I feel his book and movie ideas overshadowed the safety of TS daughters.
IMO desperate people do desperate things, and sheriff is damn lucky ms did no physical harm to TS daughters, but can you imagine the mental anguish and confusion he has caused them? Finally the truth did come out, but with that, IMO, lack of respect for sheriff did too. The safety of TS daughters should have been immediately put to priority, like the holds on the insurance policies... I guess everyone's greed came first unfortunately in this case. Good luck with the book and movie is all I have to say.. Other than that HI EVERYONE MISSED YOU GUYS

Maybe Sheriff MS wanted to but legally cant.
And we don't really know how the girls feel they might still LOve their father.

I have seen cases where the husband is on trial for murdering his wife and the kids vouch for is innocence and love the guy.

They are young innocents and probably do not know about their dad.

On the other hand, if he didn't have someone go check after her office called him with worry, that would be a problem, too. Rock and a hard place. He just isn't as smart as he thought he was.

I noticed in the list of questions from LE that MS refused answer on July 7: "When Theresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know?". (p 9 top). That makes me think no one at the office said they'd phoned him, and no phone call from the office showed up on his phone.

I think he was anxious to get her body out of the house as soon as possible.

They can remove children for any and many reasons here in Florida, but they have to be told a good reason.
I can't think of a better reason though to remove TS daughters, can you? He hired people to murder his wife/ mother of his children, he's now in a corner and if something isn't done soon, the old excuse of " if we can't walk together on earth, then we walk together for eternity" crosses my mind.

I noticed in the list of questions from LE that MS refused answer on July 7: "When Theresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know?". (p 9 top). That makes me think no one at the office said they'd phoned him, and no phone call from the office showed up on his phone.

I think he was anxious to get her body out of the house as soon as possible.

I caught that too, but then I thought,he was refusing to answer questions. All questions?

They can remove children for any and many reasons here in Florida, but they have to be told a good reason.
I can't think of a better reason though to remove TS daughters, can you? He hired people to murder his wife/ mother of his children, he's now in a corner and if something isn't done soon, the old excuse of " if we can't walk together on earth, then we walk together for eternity" crosses my mind.

as much as i agree with your thoughts.. for the moment he is a free man. No charges have been laid

AW certainly has me intrigued as far as how her mind works. She's a 43-year-old woman (44 on 12/31), and was a "newlywed" of a couple of months at the time of the murder. Yet, as a grown adult with children in her care, including her grandchild, she moans and groans and complains about her husband making a trip to Florida (one day down, one day there, one day back) without her. She complains in front of so MANY people!

Then, after CWW's return, she runs around telling those people that THEY were wrong and CWW never left MO. Nobody believes her, including KM, her own mother. The mother states that she even spent one of those nights with her daughter!

For the silly details, do read about it in the docs. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726-investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.html

Then, she goes to LE with the same bunch of lies. Nobody backs her up, not even her mother.

At the same time, CWW made a big mistake with her. He didn't 'splain to her prior to the trip that it was not to be spoken of to ANYONE. So, she acts like a love-sick 16-year-old and happens to vent in front of the CTW. The CTW was the one who had the courage to put it all together and call LE. I admire her, whoever she is. Kudos also to her mother, KM, who has her daughter's number and told the truth.

Unfortunately, I doubt that LE could use this information to pry testimony loose from CWW in return for not pressing charges on his wife. As many have pointed out, he's no hero, willing to fall on his sword for his adoring spouse.

Ditto this!!

Also, I have no sympathy for this woman, whatsoever. She knew that CWW did this. She knew when she started running around to everyone trying to tell them that she never said that he was gone. After reading the comment from the VI in the Bolin case(I apologize for forgetting your screen name), it just verified what my gut was telling me about this woman.

I almost wonder if CWW's past and current criminal background and behaviours weren't alluring to her in some way? Maybe she wanted to be an outlaw wife or something? Add a little excitement to her life?

How do you just overlook an admitted murderer? How do you justify in your mind that this behaviour is acceptable? Not only acceptable, but marriable (which may not even be a word)- something you want to have in your life...and be associated with? Surely he didn't make her feel safe?

I'm just disgusted with this woman and her behaviour upon learning of the murder of TS. It's like all she saw was $$$$ and opportunity. I cannot get past it regarding her.

I hear you and pray so hard your way is right. I just think it would be in the their best interest to be in ct. Safe and around TS family healing not in this circus of media here in Bonita.

They can remove your children if you under investigation?

Probably not. The Moorers are out on bond with ankle bracelets for goodness' sake, and they're still allowed custody of their kids. And going on Disney vacations, but I digress.....

Thing is believing he did and knowing he did are 2 different things legally.
I think Legally they have to charge him with something before they take his kids away.
It cant just be a we think charge.

And here in Florida they don't remove kids from dangerous situations as we have seen these last few months here.

Probably not. The Moorers are out on bond with ankle bracelets for goodness' sake, and they're still allowed custody of their kids. And going on Disney vacations, but I digress.....

Exactly!
Sadly !

I have never looked at Disney the same way !

However, a pull of strings or just a phone call of interest to DCF from sheriff would have been suffice. Just to have gotten the "strings of parental rights loosened for the protection of TS daughters" might have helped sooner and IMO safer due to the facts were not released and ms wasn't yet put in the glowing guilt corner.

So, as horrifyingly tragic as this is, it vindicates what most of us felt would be the obvious ending, and there is a slightly satisfying feeling that justice will ultimately be served for this lovely woman.

I would love to hear from those vocal outliers--the supporters of Mark through thick and through thin--the ones who challenged the logic that he was involved, who challenged the people who saw how he operated, who could find innocuous reasons for every bizarre or suspicious action he took. Genuine question: Do you NOW believe he was involved? Or are you still waiting for more evidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More evidence? There was no evidence presented until the release of the documents. What I objected to, and will always object to, is when feelings and opinion are presented as "facts and truth". Common Sense/Conventional Wisdom based on historical murder cases assumes the spouse is guilty, but it's not evidence per se.

Every action and behavior described as bizarre or suspicious could be explained in other ways - THAT is fact. When coupled with actual evidence, it takes on definite meaning.

Perfect Example: :silly:

in one article, it's stated that CWW and JR bought suspicious items at Walmart (Home Depot? - can't remember). I had no idea that either store sold "suspicious items". On which aisle does one find "suspicious items"?

:drumroll:

Feeling vindicated is an interesting choice. We ALL want justice for Teresa Sievers.

I don't think they have enuff to arrest him.
Otherwise he would be behind bars!
JMO

I'm thinking that the forensic analysis of the computers retrieved from the trash behind TS's office may be of huge importance in the arrest of MS. It seems like I've seen 6 months associated with the amount of time to really get into thorough forensic analysis of data. If they retrieved the machines in July, maybe we will see an arrest by the end of December?

Also, they are probably doing forensic accounting of the business and personal accounts. My guess would be that LE wants to try and identify and pin down the time of the burner phone purchases, etc....

Just think...our minds were blown this week with all the information that has been released relating to CWW and JR. When MS is arrested, IMO, the information released will be airtight for conviction. That is JMO

I know, but God give me the strength of silence if I happen to bump into him, I'd probably be arrested for rioting and disturbing the peace in a ny minute and the murderer still be walking free.

However, a pull of strings or just a phone call of interest to DCF from sheriff would have been suffice. Just to have gotten the "strings of parental rights loosened for the protection of TS daughters" might have helped sooner and IMO safer due to the facts were not released and ms wasn't yet put in the glowing guilt corner.

The way I understood it after reading yesterday is ANYONE can make or register a complaint or concern. Then the appropriate people get involved.
Guess they do an assessment of the situation? And make decisions based on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam