2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you and pray so hard your way is right. I just think it would be in the their best interest to be in ct. Safe and around TS family healing not in this circus of media here in Bonita.

Look at Crystal Rogers.
Her BF who is the suspect in her demise has their son.

Thing is believing he did and knowing he did are 2 different things legally.
I think Legally they have to charge him with something before they take his kids away.
It cant just be a we think charge.

And here in Florida they don't remove kids from dangerous situations as we have seen these last few months here.

Poor lonzie and chance, so sad.. But it should fuel this fire. I'm just stuck fearing the worst after all this info came to light. I'm assuming ms feels cornered, he if convicted is looking at more time than the 2 murders themselves, state looks at those 2 once convicted as the murder weapon, and he pulled the trigger

I noticed in the list of questions from LE that MS refused answer on July 7: "When Theresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know?". (p 9 top). That makes me think no one at the office said they'd phoned him, and no phone call from the office showed up on his phone.

I think he was anxious to get her body out of the house as soon as possible.

Or maybe the person who contacted him from her office was someone he didn't want to draw attention to for whatever reason.

Maybe Sheriff MS wanted to but legally cant.
And we don't really know how the girls feel they might still LOve their father.

I have seen cases where the husband is on trial for murdering his wife and the kids vouch for is innocence and love the guy.

They are young innocents and probably do not know about their dad.

I agree with you, the kidlets love their Daddy and have no reason to think otherwise. Their Mom is gone, they're devastated, they need their Dad. They don't know anything else.

I am sometimes surprised when I see intelligent, adult children believe in the innocence of one parent even when faced with irrefutable evidence that parent murdered their other parent :( I can't imagine little children having to deal with it.

He is the children's father and in our society parental rights are like property rights, we don't take children away from their parents lightly. There has to be evidence the parents are severely neglecting them.

As long as he is providing schooling, meals, a comfortable environment, and is a caring parent (which I think he's quite capable of doing - there's no allegation he was ever personally physically threatening towards anyone), and as long as they want to stay with him, LE/Child support don't have a mandate to remove them.

I don't think they have enuff to arrest him.
Otherwise he would be behind bars!
JMO

I believe and feel that MS will be arrested soon, and the LE are simple tying up some loose ends in regard to MOTIVE(S).

I'm thinking that the forensic analysis of the computers retrieved from the trash behind TS's office may be of huge importance in the arrest of MS. It seems like I've seen 6 months associated with the amount of time to really get into thorough forensic analysis of data. If they retrieved the machines in July, maybe we will see an arrest by the end of December?

Also, they are probably doing forensic accounting of the business and personal accounts. My guess would be that LE wants to try and identify and pin down the time of the burner phone purchases, etc....

Just think...our minds were blown this week with all the information that has been released relating to CWW and JR. When MS is arrested, IMO, the information released will be airtight for conviction. That is JMO

I think this is probably the reason also.

I believe there were 2 rental vehicles. The first was used for the murder and the second was used for the funeral. It may have been that when they arrested CWW, the rental was in his driveway.

Do we know if the car was returned?

The first car used for the murder trip was found in Phoenix, AZ through Enterprise. That is not uncommon b/c they allow you to rent from one location and return to another. Also, I'm sure they swap inventory all around the various locations. The 2nd car was in CWW driveway and was the one used for the funeral trip. The GPS was removable and if I read correctly, located in the 2nd car but the trip data from the 1st trip was "deleted" IMO

Well, if LS 'business' isn't sort of in the toilet already it certainly should be after this.

The 'intuitive healer'... master reiki healer who worked for (Mark Sievers was the office manager, after all) and with a man that by all accounts is a psychopath- at the very least a sociopath- who plotted and then killed her co-worker... her like minded friend and she had not one inkling?

So intuitive that she spent time in the days after the murder helping him set up a account. Come on. Really? This is what you couldn't make up. If that woman is intuitive then I am omnipresent, and in my world that is blasphemy. Hmmmph!

I don't think they have enuff to arrest him.
Otherwise he would be behind bars!
JMO
Not necessarily. Sheriff Scott indicated last night on Nancy Grace that there is still plenty of info yet to be released. They just aren't ready to release it yet. I have my trust in LE that all the sordid details regarding MS involvement will be out soon enough. Who am I to question their strategy, integrity, etc. in how they handle this case.
Good point. Thanks for finding that for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. I felt sorry for her up until I learned she was covering for him. And after learning that I am not even surprised that she would choose her short time husband over her family.
The plus side of her neediness is that running her mouth opened her up to a heck of a lot of questioning on the stand at trial! I was affraid that her testimony wouldn't be that useful due to spousal privileges. But NO, she opened herself up for some interesting and revealing court time and possibly legal issues herself.

This is my first post. I wonder when CWW and AW returned to Missouri after the funeral? In the 33 page Investigative Report pg. 16 Recovery/Processing of Silver Hyundai Elantra: The silver Hyundai Elantra with Missouri tag: HL0E3G and VIN:5NPDH4AE9GH672647 that was rented by Curtis Wright to drive down to Florida for Teresa Sievers'
funeral which was LOCATED IN THE DRIVEWAY OF CURTIS' RESIDENCE ON THE MORNING OF JULY 12, 2015.

The Garmin GPS unit was recovered in the car. I wonder why CWW hadn't removed the GPS unit?

BBM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Felicity! You have been such a staunch supporter of Mark. I am dying to know if this info pushes you over the edge into believing he is involved. No judgment. Just very curious how this works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! Oh, you're totally judging!

July 17 MS sends letter to State Farm authorizing Pelican Wealth Advisors to assist him with claims..... attaches two articles regarding the murder....that just totally creeped me out... Why not send her death certificate?

What I objected to, and will always object to, is when feelings and opinion are presented as "facts and truth".

I agree, the essence of sleuthing is being able to find and then present actual evidence that will prove your suspicions beyond a reasonable doubt. So it's essential to keep an open mind and bring all doubts forward, in order to test the evidence against them.

The way I understood it after reading yesterday is ANYONE can make or register a complaint or concern. Then the appropriate people get involved.
Guess they do an assessment of the situation? And make decisions based on that?

Anyone can you're right, but until the release of these docs, ms was sitting pretty behind them crying the blues.
Only person who could have tipped them off was the sheriff with the facts.
If he wasn't so scared of books and movie priority he could have made TS children safety the priority.
Now DCF is involved due to release of the docs and IMO ms is in a corner, would have been easier early on, they would have found a way, even if the excuse was media circus was to much and father overwhelmed with it and grief "i sadly laugh at that for that man has no conscience or soul" however it could have temporally moved the girls with other family and supervised visits with the sperm donor

I know this wasn't directed to me but all along I have felt that those that supported Mark did so first and foremost because there had been no solid evidence presented and he hadn't been arrested.

But even beyond that I think for the sake of what it would mean for the children, those posters were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt- for the girls especially, but also for Theresa.

It would have meant that the beloved doctor, that all of us had come to know, admire and love- had not been married to a monster. I get that. I wish sometimes I could be more like that.

The Lee Co. detectives recovered the GPS unit on July 12th. CWW was arrested the end of August.

I agree, the essence of sleuthing is being able to find and then present actual evidence that will prove your suspicions beyond a reasonable doubt. So it's essential to keep an open mind and bring all doubts forward, in order to test the evidence against them.

Thank you for saying it better than I could, oh my gosh - that was great! Honestly, my feelings were 1) of course he did it, and 2) I hope he didn't because I never want to believe it when a parent is selfish enough to willingly devastate the lives of their own children. My feelings had nothing to do with MS specifically. Having been misunderstood so many times in my life, my instincts are to always see that there could be another explanation for why someone says or does something.

Wow, Satchie, well put. ::loveyou:

Right, right, and reminding LE to check extra well for dna in her nails. What a psycho, knowing he was the orchestrator all along. Vile!

That statement by MS made my skin crawl. Such a knowledgable source for LE. Yeh, my wife would put up a fight. Yeh, check under her fingernails. Yeh, make sure you perform a thorough autopsy. Guess what genius? The ME has that all covered.

Attachments

• Map June 27.jpg
    Map June 27.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Map June 28.jpg
    Map June 28.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Map June 29.jpg
    Map June 29.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.