2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

Well ....your version is much more interesting than mine. Must be due to your IQ. [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

DebbieGarcia I don't know if my version was "more interesting"---only that I based it on what I have read? I'll provide my sources, ok?
"Later, Shomaker told her the van was paid for through their insurance company after a tree fell on their Kia."
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/on-t...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html
The references to the 2012 Kia Rio, AW's accident, and CM (from the auto-body repair co.) recommending Enterprise Rent-A-Car came directly from the "document drop"/summary prepared by detectives.
I have a so, so IQ, but a memory for really strange details LOL...there are so many "details in this case" we can keep "lining up the pins and still not have all them totally Wright...." What has been provided is "only summations of probable cause" to lock up 2 very dangerous felons. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it had to be sufficient to keep JRR & CWW in jail...remember, the 30 day clock was counting down! (Speaking of which, I noticed one insurance company refused to provide information until they were paid for 4 hours at $26 per hour plus $6 for mailing....Good grief...that wasn't very neighborly. Not that Lee County Sheriff's dept wasn't good for the money, but time was of the essence and I could see how a lot of delays occurred.) See, I told you I remember really strange details.....:blushing: LOTS OF INSURANCE SCAMS GOING ON...imo.

BBM

SCOTT: Well, we have additional information to look through. We have additional evidence to work through. And of course, Nancy, as a long-time

prosecutor, you understand that the only thing more critical to making an arrest is making the arrest appropriately (INAUDIBLE) and the defense

community.We want to make sure that we have everything right. And by the way, I realize (INAUDIBLE) primarily about Mark Sievers, but let`s not

eliminate the (INAUDIBLE) fact that there could be others, as well.
I realize we`re talking about Wright, Rodgers and Sievers, with the first two

being in custody. There are other people involved (INAUDIBLE) documents, I think you can see that people have information. Perhaps

they`re not forthcoming initially. Then there are other charges perhaps on other people, as well.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1512/02/ng.01.html

-Nin

SMS, in his "measured and deliberate" style, has been hinting about other(s) being involved since relatively early on.

DebbieGarcia I don't know if my version was "more interesting"---only that I based it on what I have read? I'll provide my sources, ok?
"Later, Shomaker told her the van was paid for through their insurance company after a tree fell on their Kia."
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/on-t...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html
The references to the 2012 Kia Rio, AW's accident, and CM (from the auto-body repair co.) recommending Enterprise Rent-A-Car came directly from the "document drop"/summary prepared by detectives.
I have a so, so IQ, but a memory for really strange details LOL...there are so many "details in this case" we can keep "lining up the pins and still not have all them totally Wright...." What has been provided is "only summations of probable cause" to lock up 2 very dangerous felons. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it had to be sufficient to keep JRR & CWW in jail...remember, the 30 day clock was counting down! (Speaking of which, I noticed one insurance company refused to provide information until they were paid for 4 hours at $26 per hour plus $6 for mailing....Good grief...that wasn't very neighborly. Not that Lee County Sheriff's dept wasn't good for the money, but time was of the essence and I could see how a lot of delays occurred.) See, I told you I remember really strange details.....:blushing: LOTS OF INSURANCE SCAMS GOING ON...imo.
IQUestion ...My comment was a compliment to your interesting writing style; as in "show me the money" i just think you are very clever and I enjoy reading your posts. I monitor websleuths on my android mobile phone and am not a fast texter, so my responses are kind of short [emoji2]

After reading some of these pages again, I thought some of this info was interesting:

1. The same judge from the DCF hearing, Judge Lee Schrieber, is the judge who signed the arrest warrants for CWW and JR.

2. Also, it appears their were some prepaid cards purchased through Bancorp Bank. I wonder what those were used for?

attachment.php

Bates#2940

July22-subpoena-Bancorp Bank re:
any and all copies of all account numbers and transaction records or statements (specifically pre-paid cards) for account linked with social security numbers _________ for the time period of May 1, 2015 to present date

6. WHY DO YOU SUSPECT THE CRIME HAS OCCURED
LCSO is currently conducting an active Homocide investigation involving pre-paid cards linked to the provided social security numbers where the suspects may have purchased items used to facilitate the crime

7. HOW DOES THE INFORMATION REQUESTED RELATE TO THE INVESTIGATION
it will provide us with locations where items were purchased to link the subjects to the crime

8. SUSPECT(S): Curtis Wayne Wright & Mark Sievers ARRESTED: N/A

IQUestion ...My comment was a compliment to your interesting writing style; as in "show me the money" i just think you are very clever and I enjoy reading your posts. I monitor websleuths on my android mobile phone and am not a fast texter, so my responses are kind of short [emoji2]

Oh thank you DEBGARCIA! I get it now...I thought, "you thought" I was incorrect. I am tired tonight....but I look forward to every post you write. You have a strong handle on the strong "psychological issues" that seem to be in play.
G'night

IQ, I'm glad to see the bolding back again. I've always loved it!!!!

Wow, lots of information. Looks like the detectives did a great job pulling this all together. So sad though. I noticed JR was at a Race Track gas station 6/29 that I pass everyday. How weird is that! Just want to say thank you all for the documents BTW. Haven't followed the case, but saw the dump and decided to read a bit.

AW has 2 surviving children (no sleuthing knowledge) both in Mo while funeral trip made. The 53rd card is combo credit/debit

Wow, lots of information. Looks like the detectives did a great job pulling this all together. So sad though. I noticed JR was at a Race Track gas station 6/29 that I pass everyday. How weird is that! Just want to say thank you all for the documents BTW. Haven't followed the case, but saw the dump and decided to read a bit.

Well there ya go folks. There is actual PROOF that I am lacking in the intelligence area. :giggle:
I thought CWW and JR were searching for an actual :laugh: "Race Track." (As in horse racing or greyhound racing) :lol:
I always knew that I was just average in the "book learnin" category, but thought my common sense was pretty darn good. Seems I would wrong. :scared:

I didn't think they actually went to the RT...just thought it was odd that they were searching for it. :blushing:

Thank you NIN! We appreciate all your insight and help!

This is kind of OT but I too want to thank NIN, beach, Kate and all of the other SUPER sleuths here. This is the first case I've closely followed on WS, or any other site, for that matter although I've always been fascinated with true crime (Ann Rule, etc). I should probably just lurk instead of post, actually. That said, i am constantly amazed at of you.
Now, back to sleuthing.

This is kind of OT but I too want to thank NIN, beach, Kate and all of the other SUPER sleuths here. This is the first case I've closely followed on WS, or any other site, for that matter although I've always been fascinated with true crime (Ann Rule, etc). I should probably just lurk instead of post, actually. That said, i am constantly amazed at of you.
Now, back to sleuthing.

Oh MrsArk....Please keep posting! We need everyone's input - there is just SO MUCH information, twists & turns to this case that my head is spinning as I try to keep up with all of it. Don't go back to "lurk mode" - we need you! I always enjoy your posts!

I too was a huge Ann Rule fan.....was just thinking about her yesterday....so sad that we don't have any more of her books to look forward to. Such a great author - she got me addicted to true crime too!

there are 2 places in the Discovery Documents that mention MS placing things in the dumpster on July 6, the day of Teresa's funeral - one states "computers and computer related items", and the other states "computer peripherals".
i have seen discussion on whether it was computers or peripherals, so posting the two references to this topic that i have found
jmo

Bates#2983
July15
APPLICATION FOR AN ORDER AUTHORIZING
THE INSTALLATION AND USE OF A
PEN REGISTER / TRAP & TRACE
Affiant, Sergeant James M. McDaniel

It should also be noted that on Monday July 6, 2015, the day of Teresa Sievers' funeral, Mark Sievers was seen at his wife's business throwing out computers and computer related items into a trash dumpster. Due to the items being abandoned, detectives responded and colfected those items that are pending further review.

-------------------------------------

Bates#3068
Sept15
Detective Jamie Nolen's sworn affadavit

Detective Nolen learned that Mark Sievers was discarding computer peripherals from the Sievers practice in Estero. Detective Nolen and Michael Down, who were assisted by the Lee County Sherifrs Office Crime Scene Unit, Lindsay Thompson, Stacy Detar collected printers, scanners etc, and submitted them into evidence.

there are 2 places in the Discovery Documents that mention MS placing things in the dumpster on July 6, the day of Teresa's funeral - one states "computers and computer related items", and the other states "computer peripherals".
i have seen discussion on whether it was computers or peripherals, so posting the two references to this topic that i have found
jmo

Bates#2983
July15

It should also be noted that on Monday July 6, 2015, the day of Teresa Sievers' funeral, Mark Sievers was seen at his wife's business throwing out computers and computer related items into a trash dumpster. Due to the items being abandoned, detectives responded and colfected those items that are pending further review.

-------------------------------------

Bates#3068
Sept15
Detective Jamie Nolen's sworn affadavit

Detective Nolen learned that Mark Sievers was discarding computer peripherals from the Sievers practice in Estero. Detective Nolen and Michael Down, who were assisted by the Lee County Sherifrs Office Crime Scene Unit, Lindsay Thompson, Stacy Detar collected printers, scanners etc, and submitted them into evidence.
Thanks for finding ad posting!

O/T
i haven't heard anyone use the word edify since the Jodi Arias trial;)

Bates#2986
July15

Pen registers have further proven useful in establishing timelines that edify that a criminal enterprise or collaboration of conspirators exists for the purposes of prosecution.

Now, back to sleuthing.

Remember, we are all her army! We need everyone to post. Often it is the little tidbit, that helps solving a case! The moderators here are one of the hardest working group I have seen so far on the net. Kudos!!!

Cheers,
Nin

Well there ya go folks. There is actual PROOF that I am lacking in the intelligence area. :giggle:
I thought CWW and JR were searching for an actual [emoji23] "Race Track." (As in horse racing or greyhound racing) [emoji38]
I always knew that I was just average in the "book learnin" category, but thought my common sense was pretty darn good. Seems I would wrong. :scared:

I didn't think they actually went to the RT...just thought it was odd that they were searching for it. :blushing:
Thankfully, total idiocy on their part for not considering cameras

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Now, back to sleuthing.
I don't think I'm only speaking for myself, but I enjoy your insight and contributions in this case.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Now, back to sleuthing.

Ditto what you said, MrsArk. This is also my first experience at following websleuths, and I agree that they are super! The things that are thought of and discussed are truly amazing. I also am intrigued by true crime and I have read almost all of Ann Rule's books (24 out of 34 - something like that). I read recently that she was not in good health and I believe she is now in her 80's. It's sad to think that she might not publish any more books.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back