2015.12.02 Nancy Grace

Respectfully snipped by me for space ~

A man - caller/guest and friend of CWW on the phone with nancy. Believes he is innocent, has known him for about five years through church. Has key to caller's house in Florida and gave him no reason to suspect he would do this.
I taped NG last night and found this particular "friend/caller" to be a name we are already familiar with. Jerry Lubinski. To make sure I HEARD him correctly about the key I relied on good ole CC...

NG - Mr. Lubinski, I understand that you are convinced that your friend CWW jr is innocent, it that true?

JL - I find it hard to believe that he would be guilty yes.
NG why?

JL - I believe he's innocent, yes

NG - I know that you believe he's innocent, why?

JL - I met Wayne approximately 8-81/2 years ago. He was the assistant Youth Minister :dervish: at our church. That's where I met him and through the years we bonded and uh he did work for me and uh he has a key to my house and he has a key to my house in Florida :no: and I see no reason where the man has ever cheated me or anything around me in the 8 or 9 years that I've know him.

:thinking:... Well let me see if I can refresh your memory there Jerry. As I recall, from reading your own sworn affidavit that on July 14 you said CWW did NOT have a key. Did you run out on July 15 and have a key made for him?

Jerry Lubinski On July 14, 2015 at approximately 11:07 am, Detective Downs and Sergeant Lebid interviewed Jerry Lubinski

Lubinski
stated that he owns a condominium in Titusville, Florida, but that Curtis Wayne Wright has not had access to it since March of 2014. Lubinski stated that he has only personally been to the Titusville condominium twice. Once when he bought it with his wife and once after his wife died to change the paperwork over to him. Lubinski explained that Curtis Wayne Wright does not have a key to his condominium.
In conclusion to the interview. Lubinski stated that Curtis Wayne Wright did not conduct any business for him in the Florida or Missouri area between the dates of June 26, 2015 and June 29, 2015 and there would be no reason for Angela Wright to state otherwise.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...end-had-4-million-in-life--25d-359808321.html

SMS said last night on NG ~
We got them where we want them now. There's no lines of communication between them. Like that old saying about snakes biting each other ...that will come to fruitarian.

Since we are speaking of GPS's.
1) Why did Wayne need to plug in a route to JR's? (didn't he know or just testing the device?)
2) Why did Wayne need Mark's address? (didn't he know it after all these years and supposed trips there?)
After being horrified that the first thought these two had was to vacation at the beach, I realized they went to get cleaned up. Early theories thought maybe they jumped in the Siever's pool, but I guess they headed there instead, which is why they needed those water shoes and towels.

Since we are speaking of GPS's.
1) Why did Wayne need to plug in a route to JR's? (didn't he know or just testing the device?)
2) Why did Wayne need Mark's address? (didn't he know it after all these years and supposed trips there?)
After being horrified that the first thought these two had was to vacation at the beach, I realized they went to get cleaned up. Early theories thought maybe they jumped in the Siever's pool, but I guess they headed there instead, which is why they needed those water shoes and towels.

My first thought would be the GPS shows ETA. Back when we used Garmin, even though we knew the route blindfolded (not literally), we kept the GPS on so we would always know about what time we would arrive at the destination. JMO.

Also why was aw so upset that cww went to Florida since he would go often? Just kind of strange. I'd think she would be used to it.

Also why was aw so upset that cww went to Florida since he would go often? Just kind of strange. I'd think she would be used to it.

IIRC CWW and AW reunited and married pretty quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if a year or two passed since CWW traveled to FL. :moo:

They just got married, she thought of it as a vacation without her, she wanted to be with him, they don't have enough money for groceries so we are told and here he goes away without her, and she said supposedly to her friend that he told her she had to stay home and work and make some money.
Who knows, but overall I don't think this one is the sharpest tool in the shed.

They just got married, she thought of it as a vacation without her, she wanted to be with him, they don't have enough money for groceries so we are told and here he goes away without her, and she said supposedly to her friend that he told her she had to stay home and work and make some money.
Who knows, but overall I don't think this one is the sharpest tool in the shed.

Okay kids, the transcript of NG show is finally up. For all who missed watching it

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1512/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: Hello. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us.

Bombshell tonight, live to Bonita Springs, Florida, the mystery surrounding the murder of a gorgeous young doctor, Teresa Sievers, Sievers

found murdered in her upscale Florida home while her husband and two little girls were out of town.

Not one, but two arrests go down. One of them, critical, is her husband`s best friend from childhood. At this hour, we obtain police file

documents that state in black and white Dr. Sievers`s husband is involved in her murder. He has not been arrested. But does all of this have

anything to do with the $4.5 million worth of life insurance on her?

As many of you have long suspected, we are now reading in black and white documents that we have obtained from the Florida attorney general`s

office that state they believe Dr. Sievers`s husband is involved.

Straight out to Bob Alexander joining us, anchor at Fox News. Bob, what`s happening?

(full transcript at link)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelenFlower1
Back