2015.12.29 Breaking News!!! New Discovery Docs now released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad everyone is able to laugh about this...I'm not there yet. I'm still angry that she was murdered by these losers.

Hugs to you. We're all angry! The laughter is in disbelief that people actually live like this. It's "you've got to be kidding" laughter. I certainly don't think anything they have done is funny.

Hugs to you Helper- this just gets worse and worse. Those poor girls.

Well, Ive pointed out who has had sex with who a few times, but those posts keep getting deleted. Im sure alcohol and or drugs like rohypnols are used. Those two seem to have a way to get these women to do these things and then defend them afterwards, even when it goes against their own self-interests...

Now that we have documentation of it makes a world of difference. Thank you for being here and being patient with this information, susnoat.

I would love for CWW's storage unit to yield incriminating info tying him to Ron Bolin's murder too...and maybe Amanda Jones' and a few others for good measure.

My favorite line from newly released discovery documents: "Mark's a D---" truer words have never been spoken.

Okay, this pretty much convinces me that Angie is one of those that SMS is considering charging. It seriously doesn't get more obvious that a witness is lying. What's sad, is I doubt any of them care if she ends up facing charges - not JR, not MS AND certainly not her sorry *advertiser censored* HUSBAND.
If she continues lying could she be charged as an accessory after the fact?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If she continues lying could she be charged as an accessory after the fact?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I kinda think she's already lied enough to earn that distinction. :)
JMO

MS hired CWW and didnt know that CWW hired JR supposedly. If CWW offered JR $10,000 he must have been expecting a really good payout from MS. Otherwise, CWW would have done the job by himself and kept that much of the money. I have no doubt JR was to be the fall guy if something went wrong. jmo

MS hired CWW and didnt know that CWW hired JR supposedly. If CWW offered JR $10,000 he must have been expecting a really good payout from MS. Otherwise, CWW would have done the job by himself and kept that much of the money. I have no doubt JR was to be the fall guy if something went wrong. jmo

No doubt he was supposed to be CWW's plan B. But now I have to wonder if the fight between JR and MS over a parking space (say what?!!) at CWW's wedding might have put JR in the mood to hang onto evidence and confide in his gf Taylor about MS's involvement. Fights over parking spaces never end well! :D

This case is beginning to remind me of the Brittney Wood case in regard to the number of sickos involved and atypical lifestyles.

"Rodgers' girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker told detectives that she believed Rodgers owed Wright a favor, which is why he accompanied him to Florida to help in the late June murder."

"Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark, at Wright's wedding, and that Rodgers and Sievers fought that night over a parking spot."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30847772/girlfriend-says-one-sievers-suspect-owed-the-other-a-favor

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Riding off my own post, but I've never read this before.

Well, Ive pointed out who has had sex with who a few times, but those posts keep getting deleted. Im sure alcohol and or drugs like rohypnols are used. Those two seem to have a way to get these women to do these things and then defend them afterwards, even when it goes against their own self-interests...

I'm sure the mods felt the information wasn't relevant at the time. :)

Yes. This is the thing - it is not that I ever doubted you susnoat. However, at the time, I felt like it might have been TMI of a past history that had no real bearing on their current relationships. All I ask is this - we have no less that 10 verified insiders (Sievers & Bolin). Additionally, there are several others that I know who have chosen not to be verified. I would NEVER confirm how any of these people are related/connected to others but I beg of everyone to assume that ALL families may be represented here.

So, considering this new info please feel free to enlighten us. I would like to respectfully ask that you choose your words with care and try to describe it as gently as possible because we never know who may be learning something new for the first time about their loved one.

I hope that makes sense. Sorry if it sounds a bit cryptic. It is certainly not my intention. Just food for thought. :)

Hello! I'm kinda new, & pretty sure this post is against protocol .. But, if you would allow my digression,, I want to take a moment to say YEEEHA! :happydance:

Imagine my surprise to sign on to see if there was any **new news and to find this!!

Got my glass of Christmas wine and ready to kick back to a nite of sleuthing :)))

TY you guys, you do an awesome job here������:loveyou:

"Rodgers' girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker told detectives that she believed Rodgers owed Wright a favor, which is why he accompanied him to Florida to help in the late June murder."

"Teresa Sievers' husband, Mark, at Wright's wedding, and that Rodgers and Sievers fought that night over a parking spot."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30847772/girlfriend-says-one-sievers-suspect-owed-the-other-a-favor

"She (Shomaker) went on to claim that Wright hired Rodgers to help with the murder, something she said Mark Sievers did not know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members