2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

I believe the parts that are "cattywampus" are screen doors, those are easy to fall off track,I say there's 2 screen doors, the one you've got the arrow on, and, the one on the left that has a gap on the bottom left side, I don't think moving those would cause an alarm to go off and they wouldn't be part of the alarm system.
SIMLYME....You are probably right...but right now I am in "Sleuth Tech Heaven" actually having a posted a picture, so that others, can easily discredit my theory, LOL! (I thought I was going to burst a blood vessel trying to use that red paint brush thing to work...can't you tell from how shaky my hand was?)

SIMLYME....You are probably right...but right now I am in "Sleuth Tech Heaven" actually having a posted a picture that can easily discredit my theory, LOL! (I thought I was going to burst a blood vessel trying to use that red paint brush thing...can't you tell from how shaky my hand was?)
I feel ya ;) But I really don't think they got in that door, I think they just walked in one of the side doors closest to the garage and got her very shortly after she got home :( If someone had seen them and questioned them they would have sais something like "oh were here for maintenance" They knew the alarm was off, so it was a free for all. I don't even think they got in the door that was damaged, I believe that was staged to look like a break in. The door isn't all that damaged and why do that when they knew the house was open? That's where I think the staging comes in. I'm sorry for bringing you down on tech heaven ;)

Looks like a Coach purse to me, and I do believe it is long enough to toss towards your back and the strap is very strong. Just my opinion...
Very good KC! If she had a smaller bag in her backpack, then the larger one may have been left behind before they left.
As another poster mentioned, when traveling, I usually have a different bag, but transfer important things from the main bag to the travel bag.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

From an alarm sleuthing perspective, your post is so interesting. I remember reading that sensors can't detect motion through glass, but here's the kicker, extreme light or heat (depending on the sensor type) can render a sensor useless. I bet this could be accomplished through the glass sliders?
Good point and this would've been a 'gift' rather than a planned-out event.

These flyers were located in TS's purse on the kitchen chair:

attachment.php

IPC...FOR LEASE etc.

This is the content from the "other" purse, that was located in her backpack, laying on the garage floor:

attachment.php

The sales tag of the small paper bag on the left says 2132 Tamiami Trail N in Naples. That's an organic General Store, "FOOD & THOUGHT":

http://foodandthought.com/

About 1.5 -2miles North of the organic store is ipc, a Realty company and the same business the flyers are from. I am wondering if TS just recently went up there, picked up the flyers and made a purchase at the organic store. There are plenty of law offices located in that area, by the way.

TS seems to have wanted to get out of her lease and to relocate the medical business. I am wondering, if there was any urgency to moving the business and if it was related to the operating cost/ lease etc. or other.

From Dr P's interview:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• TS purse content.jpg
    TS purse content.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 301
  • Bates number 28054 other purse3.png
    Bates number 28054 other purse3.png
    427.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Bates Number 5292 Dr P Interview TS Lease Office Different Location.png
    Bates Number 5292 Dr P Interview TS Lease Office Different Location.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 331
SIMLYME....You are probably right...but right now I am in "Sleuth Tech Heaven" actually having a posted a picture, so that others, can easily discredit my theory, LOL! (I thought I was going to burst a blood vessel trying to use that red paint brush thing to work...can't you tell from how shaky my hand was?)

Us folks on mobile phones really appreciate you posting a photograph in screen capture versus a link! Kudos !

Many times a link is done but we phone folks cannot easily view it unless screen cap photograph on the thread.

Thanks !

Xoxoxoxo

RSBM and RBBM

Black purse on chair next to kitchen counter

I think that Teresa didn’t take the black purse with her on vacation. That black purse might have been on the kitchen chair the entire time since Friday morning June 26 when the family left for the airport. Maybe Teresa didn’t take a purse on the vacation, and instead brought a backpack.

In the airport photo, Teresa is pulling her luggage, and there is an object on top of her suitcase that appears to be a large black bag (backpack?). The bag on top of the suitcase appears to be larger than the purse on the chair next to the kitchen counter. Did Teresa take this backpack on vacation instead of her purse?

But, if I was going to unload my luggage at that time (which seems to be what Teresa did), I would put those loose items from my hands onto a counter top in the garage, similar to the items placed on top of the chest freezer.

In the garage, there is what appears to be a black backpack on the floor near Teresa’s suitcase.

Airport photo
BATES 28244
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8QzZhLWpBM0dBOWc/view?pref=2&pli=1

Garage area in front of van and on top of chest freezer
Luggage on garage floor – Evidence Marker 15
Backpack, books on garage floor - Evidence Marker 16
Hairbrush, cosmetic bag, beverage bottle, other items on top of chest freezer – Evidence Marker 17
BATES 29034 - 29036
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8eFhNWmtzWHUyQTg/view?pref=2&pli=1

Black purse on kitchen chair – Evidence Marker 14
BATES 29032
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8eFhNWmtzWHUyQTg/view?pref=2&pli=1

In my many travels I have never once unpacked in the carport/garage. I am so eager to be at home that I have located the keys and everything I need to get inside of my home prior to my arrival, esp. so if it's nearly midnight.

I agree that it appears TS did not make it inside with her large piece of luggage. Beside it, I do not recognize a black back pack in the pile although it could be since her luggage appears nearly empty. Perhaps, as 'after' staging, the contents of her luggage was removed and placed into a pile near the luggage.
Bates # 28357 https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

In fact, she may not have been the one to remove the large luggage from her vehicle. The perp could have hidden in the garage next the motorcycle and trash can debris or anywhere in the crowded garage and with his quiet water shoes on his feet, snuck up on her, from behind, with the fishing line as soon as she exited the van. It is also possible that a gun was held at her back to ensure her cooperation.

The black back pack Bates # 28346 is between the freezer and her van. There is no reason for her to need to plunder through her back pack unless, as NIN theorized, the door into the home from the garage was locked from the inside and she needed a key to gain entry. Why would the perps want her to linger in the garage? Do the Sievers commonly leave the door unlocked but she found it unsuspicious that it was locked since MSs mom had been at the home several times?

There is a spool of fishing line (Bates # 29052 of the garage batch) on top of the refrigerator in the garage. At the doorway leading into the home, is a length of fishing line lying on the floor near the entry (Garage - Bates #s 28323) and more noticeably at # 28324 (Photos 1 & 2)

Spool of fishing line pictures with another hammer https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

Length of fishing line at door https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

Could the first perp have placed this fishing line around her neck and pushed her forward into the home where the 2nd perp opened the door and closed it after they were all 3 inside? If the perp was wearing gloves then the thin fishing line would not cut his hands. At this point, the hooded pillowcase or cloth could have been thrown over her head.

2lkwns1.jpg

Dr. Sievers' black slippers (as Hawaiians refer to them) or black flip flops with the fancy embellishment, do not appear to be bloody. It's as if she walked out of them or kicked them off when attempting to hit her attackers.

This is not an easy discussion because we are writing about a lovely young woman with two little girls who died a premeditated and horrendous death.

As always just my opinion and not meant to offend anyone but rather to help establish how the perps planned to be successful at their evil deeds.

RSBM and RBBM

In my many travels I have never once unpacked in the carport/garage. I am so eager to be at home that I have located the keys and everything I need to get inside of my home prior to my arrival, esp. so if it's nearly midnight.

I agree that it appears TS did not make it inside with her large piece of luggage. Beside it, I do not recognize a black back pack in the pile although it could be since her luggage appears nearly empty. Perhaps, as 'after' staging, the contents of her luggage was removed and placed into a pile near the luggage.
Bates # 28357 https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

In fact, she may not have been the one to remove the large luggage from her vehicle. The perp could have hidden in the garage next the motorcycle and trash can debris or anywhere in the crowded garage and with his quiet water shoes on his feet, snuck up on her, from behind, with the fishing line as soon as she exited the van. It is also possible that a gun was held at her back to ensure her cooperation.

The black back pack Bates # 28346 is between the freezer and her van. There is no reason for her to need to plunder through her back pack unless, as NIN theorized, the door into the home from the garage was locked from the inside and she needed a key to gain entry. Why would the perps want her to linger in the garage? Do the Sievers commonly leave the door unlocked but she found it unsuspicious that it was locked since MSs mom had been at the home several times?

There is a spool of fishing line (Bates # 29052 of the garage batch) on top of the refrigerator in the garage. At the doorway leading into the home, is a length of fishing line lying on the floor near the entry (Garage - Bates #s 28323) and more noticeably at # 28324 (Photos 1 & 2)

Spool of fishing line pictures with another hammer https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

Length of fishing line at door https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

Could the first perp have placed this fishing line around her neck and pushed her forward into the home where the 2nd perp opened the door and closed it after they were all 3 inside? If the perp was wearing gloves then the thin fishing line would not cut his hands. At this point, the hooded pillowcase or cloth could have been thrown over her head.

2lkwns1.jpg

Dr. Sievers' black slippers (as Hawaiians refer to them) or black flip flops with the fancy embellishment, do not appear to be bloody. It's as if she walked out of them or kicked them off when attempting to hit her attackers.

This is not an easy discussion because we are writing about a lovely young woman with two little girls who died a premeditated and horrendous death.

As always just my opinion and not meant to offend anyone but rather to help establish how the perps planned to be successful at their evil deeds.

To me, it looks too thick to be fishing line. JMO.

As difficult as the thought is to imagine...I'm sure she screamed and tried to run, but trapped in the narrow space between the fridge and the granite covered kitchen island. It would be easy to trap her in that area and also conceal her body from anyone looking through the window. Re: Dr. P could not see anything but her purse when he looked through the window. I looked at the "hemmed border of the scarf-like fabric" and for some reason it look like a king-sized white pillow case cover. (The thinness/opaque nature being that it was old and laundered...but that is just a side thought, ok?) Thank you FELICITYLEMON for your input on the "possibility of a pillowcase of some type.) The other thing I noticed was one of our "eagle-eyed" posters asking about a "collage photo" that had a Moroccan patterned box, some tape and a hammer. Well, I found its origin.
That photo was taken by someone standing on a chair/ladder and taking a picture of the objects on top of the REFRIGERATOR next to the small chest freezer in the garage. It is photo#29034
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...FhNWmtzWHUyQTg
It is photo number 38 or 40 on the link I supplied above. It is on the far upper right of the photo...NOTICE the burgundy & white Moroccan patterned box and the hammer on top of it.
The number of hammers laying around the garage etc...doesn't surprise me. My husband is not a handyman, but he has a lot of them in the garage. But what he does not own, is a ball peen hammer. (He wouldn't even know where to plug in a hammer! But he is a great guy and works really hard to provide for us:loveyou: ...so I easily overlook his inability to repair anything.:blushing: All the men in the neighborhood borrow MY TOOLS...I am the handyman!) I don't own a "ball peen hammer" because I don't do any metal fabrication...which is its purpose. The
HEAD OF A BALL PEEN HAMMER IS STRONGER THAN A CLAW HAMMER! (I didn't know that until I watched this very short video, VERY INFORMATIVE....a machinist's/fabricator hammer)
[video=youtube;ObHxixy4ViQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObHxixy4ViQ[/video]
I'm going to venture to say all the ball peen hammer was brought to the scene or purchased for the murder...based on how the garage looked, MS would never have purchased a ball peen hammer.....and men who work on vehicles, would NEVER LEAVE ONE BEHIND.
Time for bed....you guys/gals are the best!

BBM using RED font:

Off topic here but IQuestion, my DH is a computer wizard and as long as it involves electronics he's got it covered. He also works so very hard and I feel so bad because I am unable to work outside the home anymore. I have the awesome tools and I know how to use them thanks to my dearly departed father who let me be his shadow while growing up.

I fix most everything round here and it's darn fun too. I also pay dearly for the handywomen work though. Yes, I fixed this and that, now I am in the bed for a week because of it. LOL
Happens all the time.

Whookay, carry on......

Respectfully, for space, I removed the two photos but left the links

These flyers were located in TS's purse on the kitchen chair:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=87627&stc=1

IPC...FOR LEASE etc.

This is the content from the "other" purse, that was located in her backpack, laying on the garage floor:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=87629&stc=1

The sales tag of the small paper bag on the left says 2132 Tamiami Trail N in Naples. That's an organic General Store, "FOOD & THOUGHT":

http://foodandthought.com/

About 1.5 -2miles North of the organic store is ipc, a Realty company and the same business the flyers are from. I am wondering if TS just recently went up there, picked up the flyers and made a purchase at the organic store. There are plenty of law offices located in that area, by the way.

TS seems to have wanted to get out of her lease and to relocate the medical business. I am wondering, if there was any urgency to moving the business and if it was related to the operating cost/ lease etc. or other.

From Dr P's interview:

attachment.php

-Nin

Badda Boom! Pretty sure you just discovered an important piece of evidence.

You may be right about that. Maybe one of them ended up bleeding and wanted to clean up their blood but hence the partial clean up. Your thought on this made me think of the mugshot of CWW without a shirt on. Were they documenting a wound or injury that we can't see in that pic?

I'm pretty sure that CWW was just shirtless when they came to raid his house at 6am that morning. I'm sure they did allow him to put on pants ...yuck

On the envelope that says Mark, does it say refund in the top left corner under someone's name?

Here is another picture of the envelope and its content, bates # 28090 and # 28091:

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• refund1.png
    refund1.png
    620.1 KB · Views: 426
  • refund2.png
    refund2.png
    484 KB · Views: 403
RSBM and RBBM

2lkwns1.jpg

This seems to be a cable (2) connected to the water softeners located outside. Here is a photograph that barely captures the cables, but you can see what I mean:

attachment.php

Attachments

• garage cable connected to softeners outside.png
    garage cable connected to softeners outside.png
    736.9 KB · Views: 471
I'm not sure but I can tell you this; I know plenty of smokers but don't know one that uses a grill electronic lighter to light their cigs.

There are people for whom the novelty of a lighter that looks like a weapon would be amusing. Picturing MS pointing this towards his face amuses me. :dunno:

I don't know how he would explain keeping it down by his driver's seat if he's not a cig smoker.

:bang: :giggle:

I googled rifle lighter and a few popped up - one is a 9" rifle, and also a mini machine gun lighter.

9inches.jpg

Nine inches seems awkward to try and aim at your face.

A few days ago, we discussed the ability to match the pry marks on the door to a specific pry bar. I stated that it could be done if there were unique characteristics to the pry bar, such as notch-like edge indentations or chipped corners that showed up in the impressions on the door or door frame.

image.jpg

Looking at the image of the pry marks in this photo, I feel comfortable saying that the pry bar found in the saddle bag of the motorcycle did not make those pry marks.

The thing is that, while it can be difficult to make a definitive identification of a tool based on a tool mark impression, it is often easier to exclude a particular tool from making a tool mark impression based on class characteristics.

The pry bar found in the saddle bag is a carpentry tool. It has a notch that provides for nail removal. The image below shows a similar tool.

image.jpg

The impressions on the Sievers door have no corresponding notch impressions. IMO, the pry marks are more consistent with a mechanic's pry bar. The image below will give you an idea of the difference.

image.jpg

There are people for whom the novelty of a lighter that looks like a weapon would be amusing. Picturing MS pointing this towards his face amuses me. :dunno:

I don't know how he would explain keeping it down by his driver's seat if he's not a cig smoker.

:bang: :giggle:

I googled rifle lighter and a few popped up - one is a 9" rifle, and also a mini machine gun lighter.

View attachment 87651

Nine inches seems awkward to try and aim at your face.

I agree.

Seems so strange to keep that in his vehicle unless he smokes cigarettes. Unless he took that with him to MO for CWW's wedding/reception and never bothered to take it back in the house. Hopefully he did pull that lighter out at the reception and JR and CWW's fingerprints are all over it as well as MS's.

A few days ago, we discussed the ability to match the pry marks on the door to a specific pry bar. I stated that it could be done if there were unique characteristics to the pry bar, such as notch-like edge indentations or chipped corners that showed up in the impressions on the door or door frame.

View attachment 87650

Looking at the image of the pry marks in this photo, I feel comfortable saying that the pry bar found in the saddle bag of the motorcycle did not make those pry marks.

The thing is that, while it can be difficult to make a definitive identification of a tool based on a tool mark impression, it is often easier to exclude a particular tool from making a tool mark impression based on class characteristics.

The pry bar found in the saddle bag is a carpentry tool. It has a notch that provides for nail removal. The image below shows a similar tool.

View attachment 87652

The impressions on the Sievers door have no corresponding notch impressions. IMO, the pry marks are more consistent with a mechanic's pry bar. The image below will give you an idea of the difference.

View attachment 87653
This, pry bar along with (what looks like) a pair of denim overalls were found at TS' neighbor's front yard. The neighbor is located 2 doors south of TS' house (heading towards Longfellow Ln - away from Terry)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8TG1uYWZlNTAwQzA&usp=drive_web
a1a22dbf088318d9fa419c1772cbe75e.jpg

ETA: Scout, it looks like the same type as what was found in the saddle bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back