2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

Release date on Disney is 1 dec 2009 this is before that showing 1 Aug 09 , Bad thing in my mind is the girls would have been so young for a "birds and Bees" video, and they are VHS anything newer would be DVD

And weren't those tapes found in one of the safes? You're right, the youngest would have been around 5 - (way too young in my mind) :/ I know we had the sex talk/class in fifth grade/age 10, but I remember being horrified at age 12 (and telling my mom) because my friend told me parents had sex to make babies. My mom told me years later that she was worried about me when I told her because I had selectively forgotten what we learned in "health" class. Or maybe I didn't apply sex to my parents. Who knows.

Some of us were never ready to learn what our parents did. :/ How in the world did I make it to this age, lol!

Btw. Why not say the birds and bees talk. What's up with the love making AND talk.

Did they video themselves talking about the mutual swinging agreement.

Or is it simply them on tape leaving advice to their kids about sex; Just in case they died before the kids became of age but still wanted to have the talk come from them via tape. Btw. That seems understandable to me. Jmo

i've been staring at the video. Could it be, 'Love Making & TACK' ?

i've been staring at the video. Could it be, 'Love Making & TACK' ?

Well the mommy and daddy tells us that it's something for the kids by mommy and daddy.

So maybe at that point in their lives. They made informational videos for the kids; Just in case they weren't alive when the kids became of age to have the talks with them.

Idk. But it would be pretty cool until you realize that dad told you to be careful of certain boys. While later on having your own mother (his wife) killed.

Jmo.

Well the mommy and daddy tells us that it's something for the kids by mommy and daddy.

So maybe at that point in their lives. They made informational videos for the kids; Just in case they weren't alive when the kids became of age to have the talks with them.

Idk. But it would be pretty cool until you realize that dad told you to be careful of certain boys. While later on having your own mother (his wife) killed.

Jmo.

BBM. Maybe be the opposite? The girls may have known that the tapes labeled Mommy & Daddy were mommy and daddy's videos, and off limits. :moo:

This is my 1st post. I learned about WS following the sad case of AJ Hadsell. (I know JC very well!)
Anyway, I put money here and there, not in the larger amounts that they did. My husband just throws his cash with his receipts from his pockets when he gets ready to shower every night, or leaves cash in his pockets that I find when doing laundry. I'll create a small stack, then when i find it again, I put it away later and call it the Grandkids Disney Fund.
Not sure why they/MS did it, but, I don't find that (besides the larger amounts) to be so usual. MOO

I registered lastnight when reading thoughts about the video. Myself thinking that the "Talk" may have been recorded for the "Talk" to the girls. Before I got confirmation from Trisha, I saw that Kate had stated along the same lines.

This is my 1st post. I learned about WS following the sad case of AJ Hadsell. (I know JC very well!)
Anyway, I put money here and there, not in the larger amounts that they did. My husband just throws his cash with his receipts from his pockets when he gets ready to shower every night, or leaves cash in his pockets that I find when doing laundry. I'll create a small stack, then when i find it again, I put it away later and call it the Grandkids Disney Fund.
Not sure why they/MS did it, but, I don't find that (besides the larger amounts) to be so usual. MOO

Welcome, and it's good to get your perspective about the scattered money. I'm glad you find it again! :)

:welcome6:

I agree with Lilibet.

Many welcomes my friend with a side order of group hugs. Welcome to Websleuths. You will probably meet some characters on this site. We all mean good while some still have their own opinions which should be respected even when they disagree with each other.

Much obliged for joining. Because you are definitely welcome here.

My thoughts about the "Mommy and Daddy Love Making and Talk" tape is MS used it as blackmail or held it over TS's head type thing.

Whatever is on it, TS was coerced into and MS recorded it. Or, perhaps he secretly recorded a very intimate evening which no child has any reason to see, but in his evil mind, he thought it was a controlling point over TS.

My opinions only.

The drawing by the daughter is very good and realistic in my opinion. I have trouble drawing stick figures and getting their sides even!

Is it possible that MS drew this?

The drawing by the daughter is very good and realistic in my opinion. I have trouble drawing stick figures and getting their sides even!

Is it possible that MS drew this?

I think it's possible. This one is really a head scratcher though. Very, very weird.

IIRC I have gotten rebates back in the form of a visa card, and they have 'this is not a credit card' on them. I think this is to let merchants know there are limited funds on them.
Are these the type of needles that someone with diabetes would use? Do we know if any of the Seivers have diabetes?

Thank you Lilibet and Dexter for welcoming me! I have lots to learn on how to comment and where. Hopefully I well get the hang of it sooner than later.

This case is so extremely sad! I feel like you all do about justice being served, the girls safety, and their future well being. Reading just the paper plate note to Teresa, the daughter JS, seems to me to be quite intelligent. Which I'm sure she knows a lot more about what, than some may think.

IIRC I have gotten rebates back in the form of a visa card, and they have 'this is not a credit card' on them. I think this is to let merchants know there are limited funds on them.
Are these the type of needles that someone with diabetes would use? Do we know if any of the Seivers have diabetes?

Regarding the needles, as another poster said it could be they're used for B12 shots or more likely IMO, hormone therapy.

Closeup of the needles shows they're marked "insulin only."

Closeup of the needles shows they're marked "insulin only."

The we should see a glucose monitor, testing strips and insulin vials (at least) somewhere in the house and or fridge. Something is not right about those syringes if no one in the house is diabetic. Amazon Rain could possibly chime in on this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back