2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by KateB, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I have to say the interviews really opened my eyes.
    Got a much clearer picture .
    If MS is guilty and he is stupid as everyone thinks why is he still a free man?

2. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Here are the seized items, as far as we know:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Zuri

Zuri Well-Known Member

So MS still remains in possession of his firearms... Not what I wanted to read :(

4. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Have you not read the many different posts about the Grand Jury in Florida? Empaneled 6 months at a time and overburdened with cases?

Most likely his case would go before this 6 month panel- January to June. Do you think this is a Death penalty case- weather or not Mark is involved?

If you do- I know I do- then the Grand Jury is the only way there can be a charge of murder in the 1st degree.

5. Zuri

Zuri Well-Known Member

IMO this is a first degree murder case. If they are charged with the DP, perhaps that could be a "bargaining chip" to get them to confess or plead guilty and it is taken off the table. I hope for the sake of TS children, they will all just plead guilty and there is no trial, however Unlikely they do..

6. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

Very true. I bet detectives love verbal ramblers.

7. mariahc

mariahc Member

So true. It is only in light of what we know now that some of these comments are extraneous. In the context of the moment the comments were made, anything could have been important.

8. Elisaa444

Elisaa444 Informer

BBM

Great post. I absolutely got it.

9. cpeacock1

cpeacock1 Verified family member - Allison Renee Smith case

Maxine2U - thanks for transcribing the audio files!

:tyou:

10. jtate0702

jtate0702 New Member

Perfectly said. I can't not even imagine losing my sister in such a brutal, horrific way. My sister is my best friend, the person I share all of my secrets, hopes, and dreams with. It sounds like they were very close as well. People handle pain and grief differently. I know when I am very upset, I have a tendency to blurt out every thought that comes in my mind, or even laugh in very inopportune times. I don't think you can judge someone's character by a statement they made to LEO while they were trying to make sense of possibly the most tragic moment of their lives. Just MOO

11. No it's not

No it's not that simple

MS and the girls stayed with TS' family in some condos in BS' community according to AL. The girls stayed with one of TS' brothers and his family, MS stayed with AL and family. According to AL's interview, MS was not very comfortable with the arrangement, that the girls were staying at another place overnight.

CWW and AW only visited, they did not stay with them overnight. AL clearly states, that she did not know, where CWW and AW were staying.

-Nin

12. SurfieTX

SurfieTX Well-Known Member

I can't remember where to find it - where is the doc dump from CWW's and AW's bank records? I remember there being Florida charges, I think, during this time.

ETA: I found it. Bates 2752.

There is no charge for a hotel that I can see, but there are purchases in Bonita Springs among other places. They must have paid cash for a hotel, if that is where they stayed...

13. KateB

KateB New Member

14. irishchook

irishchook Member

I saw the 2 interviews with AL, but I don't recall this being said about SH and her gift. Am I missing another video?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

15. ModernAudrey

ModernAudrey New Member

16. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

AL begins talking to the detective about SH @21:33. She starts talking about the gifts that SH gave to TS @27:08. Better I don't post any IMOs on this matter. I will say, I feel really horrible for SH.

Fourth row, Title: Lisa Anna - Nolen

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=drive_web

17. Bobbywoo

Bobbywoo Well-Known Member

I was looking back at some of the videos released. In BS's first interview at the 17:09 while talking about the alarm system she said "It would be easy to blame Mark because he said not to set it". If she only knew how right on spot she was! His poor mother then went on to blame herself for TS's murder, even breaking down in tears. What a ***** of a son and person he turned out to be.

18. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

Even though I would like the maternal family to get custody, I can also see BS making sure TS's memory lives on if she won custody. She cared for TS. Buying the carrots was an example. She was thinking of others. Can't blame her for MS's actions. The charade he put on for all these mths with his own mother. So sad

19. irishchook

irishchook Member

I re-listened. Thanks. I didn't think it was too harsh on SH. I think there was an underlying concern for SH and her finances. It could've come off in a better way but like one other poster said, was that LS was probably nervous and blurting out random things in order to find the one he killed her sister.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

20. CeaElle

CeaElle Verified Patient - Dr. Teresa Sievers

Attention Techie Babies:

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered, there are so many threads and posts, I cannot keep current. In regards to the Google drive folder (batch 4), I am unable to listen to the audio only interviews...unless I agree to download the "Drive Tunes" or "Music Player For Google Drive" both of which require that I allow access to my basic profile, e-mail address and all files in my google drive. Due to my heightened sense of awareness (AKA paranoia), I dislike allowing any platform "free reign" of my files, is there a work around for this? TY

ETA: Is there a way to bookmark a particular post (other than to reply to the post so that it in my profile/activity history)?