2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Great way to avoid suspicion in a murder investigation, LS... talking smack about your only just deceased bff. Not very 'intuitive'...

"She knew how he was going to react?" Cause that's not a dubious thing to say after a murder or anything.

With friends like that .........well, jmo.

Marker 9:55

TS was planning to change name of practice and to go into partnership with LS calling it "Where East meets West"...

-Nin

JMO, but this opens another chapter. LS would get more exposure if she became partners with TS and then the foundation would be set for her to operate alone with out TS. Thoughts are going into overdrive so I will stop there.......

AmazonRain, I have to apologize. I did not realize, the MSM video were only highlights of the interview. The original video will be posted by tomorrow am. Some of the files are over 1.6 GB, now that's large! It takes Google Drive a long time to upload.

-Nin

I cant wait to hear all of LS interview.

Cardinal also a name of a Missouri window company along with an Insurance co

My thoughts exactly. The 911 operator was either distracted or wasn't listening very well or maybe she was multi-tasking; but it was frustrating to listen to for MP's sake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Listening to it 3 times I thought i detected 3 different operators, the last was frustrating yes but it sounded like she was typing and transcribing as she and the poor Dr. were talking

Detectives also interviewed a doctor from Costa Mesa that met Teresa at a medical conference.

The doctor said he had shown interest in Teresa, but Teresa made it clear she was in a committed relationship.

“Over the course of any of the conversations she seemed to be in love with her husband,” he said. “I recall distinctly that they were close.”

The doctor did say he remembered Teresa characterizing her husband as possessive.

“I think there was a possessive nature with her relationship,” he said. “I wouldn’t use the word jealous but I would say possessive.”

After reading this news article , I believe that LS is lying about things in regards to TS. I think she has hidden motives like MS did

FWIW TS's mom confirms it drove TS nuts how MS kept his office a mess!

Also, TS's mom said that when MS went out of town, sometimes TS would get nervous and called "her doctor friend". IMO, makes sense to call a friend who lives nearby, but I wonder if MS was PO'd that TS ever called MP for help.

This marriage was a train wreck that both of them kept well hidden from their families. jmo.

I agree with the above.

I take it the "Doctor Mark" that TS called when she was afraid of being home alone was the same doctor who found her body? The husband of her best friend. During the 911 call when discussing what "Mark the husband" had told him about trying to reach TS on her cell phone, he did start to say something about "Mark..." and then he stopped himself and said something else. Then during the mother's interview she said that Mark had checked something and determined that TS's phone had a 14% charge left on it.

Some questions I have:

Anybody have any idea why TS would have told Sandra that she needs to look for a new job? And is the Frank guy who had been let go the husband of this Sandra?

Near the beginning of TS's mother's interview she refers to MS's mother and "her partner" Melanie. Does this mean what I think it means?

Regarding the phrase "toe the line" referring to TS's actions with men, I am not familiar with this phrase being used in this manner. Does it mean engaging in sexual behaviors but stopping short of intercourse, or what? And TS was telling all of this to this other gal, LS? And she was taunting MS with it? Wow!

Some things we did not know:

Her sister said "TS was "a screamer". She repeated that several times. Said she got frustrated easily if people were not doing things her way. And screamed at the person.

TS apparently had a liposuction procedure to remove stubborn abdominal/belly fat that she could not get rid of with exercise.

The entire family were vegetarians, TS at least ate no meat or even fish, but the family would eat large amounts of eggs. In preparation for the four of them coming to her mother's house, TS instructed her mother to purchase six dozen eggs! Her mom thought was way too many but TS told her mother that the four of them would eat a dozen eggs at one meal. Is this actually how vegetarians eat?

Just a few observations I noted during TS mother interview (Mary Ann) and the 911 call.

Discrepancy in where MP gained access to House

At 41:24 minutes in TS mother interview, she stated that MP went to the front door then went around back and used the code to gain access to the house using the back doors.

At 4:00 minutes in the 911 call, MP stated he knocked on front door, no answer, so he went to garage door and used the key code provided by MS to access house through garage/laundry room.

How and why did TS’s mother think that MP gained access to the access via the doors at the back of the house versus the front garage door? Who told her that?

MS called Psychologist RE: how to tell the kids

At 41:50 of TS mother interview, she states that after her and MS collapsed on the lawn screaming (after they found out TS was dead) he called a Psychologist who was on vacation to ask advice on how to tell the kids about TS. How convenient? MS just happened to have the kids psychologist on speed dial? IMO, so in his master plan he thought of that level of detail on how to protect the kids being told of TS’s death within hours of finding out about her death himself. IMO, sounds like pre meditation to me.

Discrepancy regarding Plans to return early

In numerous MSM reports, mainly the interview with Annie Lisa/ TS Mother from the Connecticut affiliate interview, it was stated that it was planned well in advance that MS and kids would stay behind a few extra days. HOWEVER, in TS mother interview, at 3:10, she stated that they all (TS, MS and girls) had planned to ALL RETURN TOGETHER, but that the girls suggested they stay behind a few extra days. IMO, sounds like another one of MS manipulation “hey girls, wouldn’t it be great to stay a few extra days and visit with Mimi, planting the idea in their heads". . This was a surprise to me cause all along they said it was planned. TS's mother said it wasn't planned and that it was the girls idea to stay behind a few extra days.

I tend to think Annie got it right since CWW knew just when to strike. LE would be able to check with the airlines to see if reservations to return home were changed. TS mom is getting up there in years and probably has a hard time remembering details plus she is a grieving and devastated mom and gm. I was also surprised about MS mothers partner. jmo.

Just watched the whole TSh interview.

There are a few things that stood out for me...

-Why is she so verse on the sizes of latex gloves?
-How did she know she was disposing of a jumpsuit if it was rolled up in a towel, unless he told her it was a jumpsuit?
-Most important, what made her automatically assume he went there to kill Mark's wife, Teresa??? Didn't TSh only just meet Mark at AW & CW's wedding?
-This tells me that she was part of/involved in the discussions/and or plannings before the murder.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

FWIW TS's mom confirms it drove TS nuts how MS kept his office a mess!

Also, TS's mom said that when MS went out of town, sometimes TS would get nervous and called "her doctor friend". IMO, makes sense to call a friend who lives nearby, but I wonder if MS was PO'd that TS ever called MP for help.

I don't see TS's mother's interview. Has it been posted in full upthread and I missed it?

Listening to it 3 times I thought i detected 3 different operators, the last was frustrating yes but it sounded like she was typing and transcribing as she and the poor Dr. were talking

At one point I thought the 911 operator said she also had the police on the line, so maybe it was law enforcement asking some of the questions?

You are correct spookylady, some of the videos made by the investigators taping the residence or outside the residence do not have audio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back