2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by beach, Apr 3, 2016.

1. beach

beach Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

2. Loading...

3. Xara

Xara Active Member

Gotta love that pic! Thanks for the new thread, beach.

4. jpo74

jpo74 Member

talk about a smug, cocky SOB. glad he is in where he is at, he really deserves the DP. :jail:

5. noel leon

noel leon https://www.etsy.com/shop/helptoomuchglasshelp

That Detective on the left is ONE SEXY GUY!

6. Paulas88

Paulas88 Active Member

Agreed!!

7. Frigga

Frigga New Member

That day was such a huge relief. To see Mark do the perp walk and even more important know that the girls were away from him and safe! Whew! May justice for Teresa move swiftly now- that is my prayer.

8. Maxine2U

Maxine2U Member

Is anyone a Chris Rock fan? He had a stand up routine that included a joke about the "tossed salad man." Every time I think of MS in jail, and later in prison, I think about how he will undoubtedly become acquainted with the tossed salad man.

ETA link and quote

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200529/quotes

"We need prayer in the schools? We don't need prayer in the schools, we need the tossed salad man in schools. That'll straighten the kids out! 'Hey, Jimmy, you got a D you know what you gotta do?' 'No! No! I don't wanna toss the salad! I don't wanna! I'm goin' read! I'm goin' learn to read!'"

9. mariahc

mariahc New Member

I'm not a fan of this photo. I suppose SMS is saying "Step this way *******", but it looks like a hand shake offer.

10. cpeacock1

cpeacock1 Well-Known Member

I'm going with "step this way ****", cause I really don't think SMS wants to shake hands with MS. Plus MS hands are shackled. IMO.

I was personally delighted to watch the PERP walk.

11. mariahc

mariahc New Member

Right, or "Your chariot awaits, *******". I'm sure it wasn't a handshake offer either, the optics just looks like it.

12. cpeacock1

cpeacock1 Well-Known Member

So glad we agree to agree. :D

I had looked up other alternative forms of transportation for MS but decided I best keep it clean here. Use your imagination.

13. IQuestion

IQuestion New Member

Oh NOEL LEON.....a good suit makes every guy look better! Frankly I had only noticed two men in the pic. That gorgeous figure of a man, Sheriff Mike Scott courteously opening the door for Lee County's newest Prom Queen, elegantly dressed in a red jumpsuit. If I could have written the caption it would read, "Wright this way, Mr. Sievers, your carriage awaits!"

14. IQuestion

IQuestion New Member

I also wanted to note that when this case began, Sheriff Mike Scott had 8 gold service hash marks on his sleeve. And by the time this photo was taken, Sheriff Mike Scott now has 9 gold service hash marks on his sleeve. I'm sure the Sheriff deserves every single one!!

15. Maxine2U

Maxine2U Member

Yeah but the guy on MS's other side looks like he just got handed a turd or something. That face! :great:

16. Matlacha

Matlacha New Member

He's holding one by the arm. Part of the job. The detectives on this case have been truly impressive in the interviews they've conducted, and the detective who did the initial interview of Jody Arias was brilliant too (though too patient for my taste). We hear about bad shootings, and there are some, though some of the worst (like a 3-year old shot in the first three seconds of a raid on the wrong house) aren't the ones that get media attention. Nice to get to see the good guys in action.

17. Daisydo

Daisydo New Member

At some point, I read that the good Sheriff was running for re-election.....was he re-elected?

18. IM4TRUTH

IM4TRUTH New Member

Primary is not until August (I think)

19. Daisydo

Daisydo New Member

Thank you for the response! At some point, the Sheriff mentioned that he knew/was acquainted with Dr. Sievers. Did any information come out as to how......through a fundraiser?

20. dmac55

dmac55 New Member

Sheriff: Doctor's murder isn't random - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/sheriff-doctors-murder-isnt-random#.VwL9EPkrK70

The sheriff says he knew Sievers from her work with Our Mother's Home, a place for pregnant teenagers.

21. Daisydo

Daisydo New Member