2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

Attempting to flee. All he needed was a wig in addition to the cloaked phones. :drumroll:

Why not leave their real phones at home and travel with new burners?

Those people just seem so oddly naive in many ways.
I wanna see the flee with wig, in action. Sorry, feeling gitty.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Because any new incoming data or updates might delete information stored within the phone.

LE obviously valued preserving the existing information on the phone(s) over capturing any new incoming information.

and to stop the phone owner from performing a remote-erase of the contents. That's why the cops wrap them

I guess this particular media outlet got the impression somehow that the phones were already wrapped by CWW.

[video=youtube;_Zo56cpjdC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zo56cpjdC8&list=PLFDGFHygGV11M_CbzWrf6t0dmoaMny0AG&index=5[/video]

The foil over phone during csi collection must be a new thing. Because the cops usually check the phone pings and data that occurred before the discovery of the phone.

So why would the cops wrap the phone in foil. Unless the phones were found in a water and they tried to preserve it with foil and rice; Then I see no need for the cops to wrap the phones instead of just putting them in evidence bags. Jmo.

Why would the cops use foil to stop signals to the phones when all investigation pings and data will be focused on the times before LE ever recovered the phones. Idk

So that the phones may not be manipulated via remote means, so that data cannot be erased etc.

I just finished reading CK's interview. Many of you called her a hero; I would also call her an Angel.

She is proof that miracles do happen! For her to be brave enough to go to the police with her suspicions, and then stay in contact with them, is one strong confident lady.

I hope her safety is not in jeopardy, now or in the future. Thank you CK for using your intuition and following your gut feelings!

Just my opinion, I think there is much more to come in interviews not released yet with CK. This one was just a teaser as to the information she can supply.
Nah. I think she's fine. These goons are low-level crims with prob. no street creds.

And it is starting to sound like AW would have or should have known a bit more than she is claiming to. If my spouse came home and tried to wrap my phone in aluminum foil you can bet there would be a HUGE conversation going on, and "it's nothing you should worry about honey" would not be an acceptable answer.
When reading & hearing CK's testimony, I was pretty convinced that AW was privy to what happened. She had no problems taking the bed of Mark's only surviving sister. I think that on the way down to the funeral, she was coached to say and act in a certain way.

In the TV interview with AL and TS' mom with NBC, about 3 months ago. AL emphatically stated how she spent A LOT of time with Wayne and Angie during the days before and after the funeral.
AL said that because CW & AW stayed at their condo, she noticed how exhausted CW was and how he pretty much slept on the couch the whole time.
After reading CK's interview about the sleeping arrangements, it kinda conflicts. Anyone else see the same?

When reading & hearing CK's testimony, I was pretty convinced that AW was privy to what happened. She had no problems taking the bed of Mark's only surviving sister. I think that on the way down to the funeral, she was coached to say and act in a certain way.

She had to be coached somewhat. In one of AL' interviews, the detective asks if CWW/AW ever mentioned that CWW was in Florida on the weekend of TS' death...
AL said, they never spoke of a recent (the prior weekend) trip to Florida.

She had to be couched somewhat. In one of AL' interviews, the detective asks if CWW/AW ever mentioned that CWW was in Florida on the weekend of TS' death...
AL said, they never spoke of a recent (the prior weekend) trip to Florida.
Yes, def. coached by CW.

In the TV interview with AL and TS' mom with NBC, about 3 months ago. AL emphatically stated how she spent A LOT of time with Wayne and Angie during the days before and after the funeral.
AL said that because CW & AW stayed at their condo, she noticed how exhausted CW was and how he pretty much slept on the couch the whole time.
After reading CK's interview about the sleeping arrangements, it kinda conflicts. Anyone else see the same?

I noticed that when I read CK statement. I just figured maybe they stayed at the condo after CK left town. jmo.

I haven't seen this photo before. Is it in any of our documents?

ETA: Thanks for posting the video, DesiredJustice!
Now that you mention it, I saw the exact photo and noticed that I haven't seen it before.

I haven't seen this photo before. Is it in any of our documents?

ETA: Thanks for posting the video, DesiredJustice!
Actually, I've never heard of this interview. Thanks, Scout!

Now that you mention it, I saw the exact photo and noticed that I haven't seen it before.

Another thing in that report I haven't seen is statement by investigators that Mark sent burner cell phones to his Missouri condo for CWW to pick up. I know it's been hinted at, but I've never seen it stated outright.

Another thing in that report I haven't seen is statement by investigators that Mark sent burner cell phones to his Missouri condo for CWW to pick up. I know it's been hinted at, but I've never seen it stated outright.
Yes, I just heard that. There must be shipment/packaging information at the condo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back