2016.04.21 Bond Reduction Hearing thread

Check was received after the homicide.

-Nin
IMO I don't think it was Nin. He was only back home in Missouri for a day, before heading back to Fl. to comfort his BFF and attend the funeral for the woman he had just viciously murdered.

If Mark would have given CWW a check AFTER the murder, Mark would have had to write him a check while CWW was in Florida.

Being as broke as CWW was, he wouldn't have had the funds to rent a car, drive there and back and pay for gas and all the items from Walmart. Too many $100 bills being used during this trip to have not gotten upfront money from Mark. MOO ~

IMO I don't think it was Nin. He was only back home in Missouri for a day, before heading back to Fl. to comfort his BFF and attend the funeral for the woman he had just viciously murdered.

If Mark would have given CWW a check AFTER the murder, Mark would have had to write him a check while CWW was in Florida.

Being as broke as CWW was, he wouldn't have had the funds to rent a car, drive there and back and pay for gas and all the items from Walmart. Too many $100 bills being used during this trip to have not gotten upfront money from Mark. MOO ~
Didn't the detective imply that per CWW MS gave him a check to cover travel expenses to commit the murder. CWW T would have had to have money in advance to pay for gas, Walmart, etc. Recall JR paid for gas or something with a $100 bill. Same at Walmart if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Please don't think I have experience in hiring hitmen, but isn't it usually so much up front and the balance upon completion? Or have I been watching too many movies?

Please don't think I have experience in hiring hitmen, but isn't it usually so much up front and the balance upon completion? Or have I been watching too many movies?
Thats what I've seen on Dateline hit cases. But that's usually when hiring a stranger. Since these two were friends it seems they worked out their own agreement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I went by what JC (NDN) said on his blog after attending the hearing. Now, CWW installed the security cameras at the Jarvis home while in Florida for the funeral. Perhaps that's when he got paid "big time". Just a thought.

https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;723142716721258497]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/723142716721258497[/video] Sheriff's Sgt. Michael Downs said Curtis Wright did receive a check from Mark Sievers after the homicide. Doesn't say the amount.

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EagleTwoCharlie
Back