2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

Silence is Golden. Nin and Beach are sorting things out for us to make the docs a easier thing to understand and disect. I hope. Lol

I'm just glad that the people mentioned see how respectable websleuths can be. Jmo

TS was a doctor. Doctors will never be unemployed. They are not forklift drivers or whatever.

So I think Mark knew that TS had options and he didn't. TS could have met a financial stable professional man as well while working as a regular doctor. But most of marks mistresses were married or struggling or probably call girls. Jmo.

So TS was his bread and butter.

Now I'm sure MS used the kids. Mom said no snacks. But daddy is going to let you have snacks. But don't tell mom.

Imo. He used his girls to use Teresa. Jmo

Btw. I don't think Teresa stopped accepting health coverage because it was too stressful. Even though it could be.

But I truly think she let Mark talk her into it because he couldn't handle it nor understand it at all.

The girls should have been in school. And Mark should have been working his own job.

Then pay a accountant or real manager to do the rest. Jmo.

Bates 37141 - date 6/23/2015 Incoming call at 2: 42 PM from "Moran Wideman, Kathy & Ed" Length: 6 minutes 13 seconds FaceTime

Would this possibly be Angela Wright's cellphone that her parents provided for her?
Wow great catch AlwaysShocked ~
Hmm
So it looks like CWW called MS using AW's phone on the Tuesday (6-23-2015) BEFORE he left on Saturday (6-27-15) to kill her. And face time at that. Maybe to confirm? Ask if MS still wanted it done?

I guess since the owner of the phone number was "Moran Wideman, Kathy & Ed" and not Wright, he thought it would be a safe way to call...probably didn't have his burner handy.

Wow great catch AlwaysShocked ~
Hmm
So it looks like CWW called MS using AW's phone on the Tuesday (6-23-2015) BEFORE he left on Saturday (6-27-15) to kill her. And face time at that. Maybe to confirm? Ask if MS still wanted it done?

I guess since the owner of the phone number was "Moran Wideman, Kathy & Ed" and not Wright, he thought it would be a safe way to call...probably didn't have his burner handy.

Agree. All Missouri numbers are very important right now. Jmo.

Since the hit was hired and handed to the ones from Missouri. Jmo.

I wonder if JR or His wife Taylor number poped up on MS call log as well. Just asking.

AC GRANDMA OK so you track stuff like that on your phone? Guess you must use it like a notebook? (I couldn't figure how to take a picture with my phone, and ended up photographing my thumb!) I understand why you would have the information.....BUT WOULD YOUR SPOUSE NEED IT ON HIS PHONE, TOO???

HUBS and I are afraid of all things internet/cloud/tweets/email/facebook/snaps & instagram etc..... (Just registering on Websleuths is a major technical accomplishment for me!!) My husband was trying to e-mail me about his medical appt, prior preparation and need for a driver. Unfortunately, because he is worse than me on a computer.....the whole town, all of his co-workers, customers and family members got the same embarrassingly detailed email (meant only for me) about his "COLONOSCOPY PROCEDURE.":doh: (I think "repy to sender" and "REPLY TO ALL" should be on opposite sides of a computer screen.....or at least come with a disclaimer, "Pushing this button may ruin your future!" or in his case, make you the butt
of every joke for at least a decade.)
I don't keep anything else on my phone, it's just the easiest place for me to keep that. Well, that's not true, I also have a list of trigger foods that if I eat them I lose control and binge...there's nothing else on my phone that is personal except for pictures of grandchildren.
My husband wouldn't have a clue to do anything pertaining to a smartphone, he has an old dumb phone and doesn't even text, so he's not going to document anything on a phone or online. He reads email and checks sports scores online and that's it.
Neither of us know anything about the cloud, tweeting, snapchat or Instagram...and I have no interest.

Thank you Beach for your love of these kids.

I think Mark S baited T many times in the txts. In planning to kill T, Mark S would normally feel some uncertainty, ambivalence for awhile. In these txts we see Mark S take advantage of T in her vulnerabilities. I think T wanted to have the marriage last and seem happy until the kids were out of the nest. Mark S would set up fights so that he thought in his own head that T was witchlike when Mark S was so very perfect and caring and selfless.

We do not have the CWW txts yet but I promise you Mark S groomed CWW, too.

The only good out of this is that T is away from Mark S for good, the girls are forever safe and I hope they get cut off entirely from Mark S and deprogrammed from him (Mark S yes is their father but they need the most extreme distance and distraction from him as is possible please God have those girls be cut off from Mark S no mail from him no reminders of him please God let them get free now). CWW is getting revenge on Mark S and CWW will very much enjoy the trial. Now I know why CWW looks so very angry in his various pictures. CWW came to see the light that Mark S used him.

Mark S is such a dunce. Mark S will take this thing all the way through a jury trial and Mark S is such a lunatic and with Mark S' s choice of lawyer (you know 'the sole reason Mark is having problems now about his children is because of the complete unfairness that he is in jail') Mark S is going to be surprised when he gets convicted. Mark S obviously thinks he has gotten away with murder and it is only hearing guilty said twelve times and knowing that he does not control the two girls' five million in insurance proceeds so that he can have those girls give it all to daddy for appeals that will burst the little bubble that is his little head.

The girls should have been in school. And Mark should have been working his own job.

Amen, Dexter. I was going to write this same thing.

Btw. I don't think Teresa stopped accepting health coverage because it was too stressful. Even though it could be.

But I truly think she let Mark talk her into it because he couldn't handle it nor understand it at all.

We might not be here if those ideas had been implemented.

I wrote something earlier that I regret. Maybe it was both Mark and Teresa that made poor choices in home and property purchases. With what we know about Teresa- especially after theses texts I can't imagine it being any other way. I can't imagine her giving him the absolute power financially in every big decision they made. It just doesn't make sense with her strong, perfectionist personality. I can't reconcile it?

Ok. Mark says TS fantasized about Cww. Lol.

So where are the text from TS to Cww mark.

Especially if Cww was her fantasy like you (mark) suggested.

I have not seen 1 text from TS to Cww to suggest her fantasies with him.

I truly think that Mark was using ghb on Teresa on some nights or get her really drunk. And then he will have his fun and fantasies while she was passed out. Jmo.

Then he made logs of how she wanted him while she was asleep. Jmo.

She said no. But you took that as your que since you drugged her with excessive alcohol or a roofie/ghb. Jmo

Mark is a rapist. Jmo.

She said no. But you took that as your que since you drugged her with excessive alcohol or a roofie/ghb. Jmo

Mark is a rapist. Jmo.

I got this feeling too bc the tone of her texts changed that night and she mentioned him rolling her something? Then the next day she was telling him to stop texting and back to her normal tone of him on her nerves as I interpreted it. I posted the Bates numbers in my last post. I do agree with you.

ETA: the next night she seemed more angry with him then she had previously been actually. (JMO) -side effect of a drug? She was a very organic person as I recall?

Mark is a rapist. Jmo.

I don't know about drugging her, she was a Dr after all. But, he did exploit her with the calander, and IMO that's a form of rape. Hey, do you guys remember the detectives questioning AW about the night before her wedding, and if she'd had sex with MS? CWW must've been keeping his own detailed calander too.

I don't know about drugging her, she was a Dr after all. But, he did exploit her with the calander, and IMO that's a form of rape. Hey, do you guys remember the detectives questioning AW about the night before her wedding, and if she'd had sex with MS? CWW must've been keeping his own detailed calander too.

Agree. But imo. Mark mentioned several times that she was asleep but wanted him.

So this sounds like maybe he was making sure that she was passed out before he decided to move forward. Jmo.

Nowhusband and wife can do this. But Mark entries sounds like he was actually drugging her. And then waiting. Jmo.

I got this feeling too bc the tone of her texts changed that night and she mentioned him rolling her something? Then the next day she was telling him to stop texting and back to her normal tone of him on her nerves as I interpreted it. I posted the Bates numbers in my last post. I do agree with you.

ETA: the next night she seemed more angry with him then she had previously been actually. (JMO) -side effect of a drug? She was a very organic person as I recall?

Agree. A stranger doesn't drug your first drink. Jmo.

They wait until you are tipsy and then drug you.

So Mark wouldn't drug TS via water. Jmo.

He would wait until they are both feeling nice from whatever. And then he would slip something in that final drink. Jmo.

Bill Cosby did this also. Jmo

I feel like you guys probably have the charting team assembled, but if you need any help from me, just let me know. I am off work till Tuesday and I am an Excel wiz.

Agree. A stranger doesn't drug your first drink. Jmo.

They wait until you are tipsy and then drug you.

So Mark wouldn't drug TS via water. Jmo.

He would wait until they are both feeling nice from whatever. And then he would slip something in that final drink. Jmo.

Bill Cosby did this also. Jmo

I'll have to go back and look but one of (the supposed CWW sex nights) night she was drinking wine with (Michele?) and then came home to MS having something ready for her and I think this was around the time (2 or 3 day span) she sent him a husband-wife private picture which is not her typical behavior and other things that were not her normal self. Hmm going to read again and see if I can decipher differently. I don't doubt he would slip her something- it's Mark we are talking about. I'm just trying to figure out if it was a drink, smoke or food.

Paula, I'll look into the wedding night dates and see what I can find for you.

IMO

Ok. Let's guess.

Mark wanted the kids home school so he has a reason for not working.

Mark mentioned the choice of swinging so he could have fun.

Mark didn't like the business accepting medical coverage because he couldn't handle it.

Mark wanted the home built on 2 expensive lots because he wanted to live the rich life.

Mark didn't pay taxes as the business management and hubby. But he tried to talk his way out of it.

Mark planned the murder with cww when he knew that Teresa knew about the roofies and taxes and all back debt. Jmo.

I will work with you, FR. About to go to bed. Tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back