2017.05.26 Sievers' Home on Jarvis Road Burglarized

Too much perfect timing. He just lost the trustee case plus more motions have been filed and sealed 're the property. The neighbours video can just captured that one night. There can be many other nights we don't know about it. I think, Jmo, that Mark is trying to build a question in the future jury's minds 're a home invasion possibility. What does Mark have to loose by taking this route? Nothing. Or, there was something in that house that certain ppl wanted that no one else knew about except Mark and CWW. Wouldn't surprise me.

Since the burglars targeted the master bedroom & bathroom, my guess would be they were looking for drugs/prescription pain meds.

Moo

Master bathroom and closet ransacked, broken glass scattered everywhere. Nothing of value was stolen:

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/sievers-home-ransacked-but-nothing-stolen

-Nin
Thanks for the link NIN......Are you kidding me? No wonder every detective says, "When it comes to crime, I don't believe in coincidences."
Well, well, well NIN....NOTHING OF VALUE was stolen....closet RANSACKED.....imagine that?? Why did I know (instinctively, suspiciously and with great irony) that NOTHING of value was going to be taken? Uh, because nothing of value (material items) was taken the first time either....imagine that?
The first break in was a sham to take a precious life. The second break in could also be a sham to plant reasonable doubt in the minds of a jury.....oh yeah, I forgot to add....imagine that?
In Florida DP cases, are defendants allowed to plead guilty in exchange for a life sentence and forego a trial?
Do defense attorneys have the ability to collect their fees from the county if the original client retainer is found to be from an illegal/unauthorized source?
(Long weekend too much sadness, for so many.)

Master bathroom and closet ransacked, broken glass scattered everywhere. Nothing of value was stolen:

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/sievers-home-ransacked-but-nothing-stolen

-Nin

DEJA VU??
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/.../affidavit-in-teresa-sievers-case.pdf
(Not sure if the link is direct. You might have to manually type it in your browser, but I transcribed the exact words from the affidavit, it is on page #54)

The home alarm had been left off at the direction of her husband Mark who remained in New York with their two children.

Through investigation, detectives have learned the residence was secured although "staged" to look like the exterior garage door had been pried open in an apparent burglary. Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation and the interior crime scene where Teresa was found also appears to have been staged.

Hmmm, sounds awfully familiar, huh?? "......the residence was secured although "staged" to look like the exterior garage door had been pried open in an apparent burglary. Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation....."

Who do you think would do something like this for Mark?

Unless these burglars are utterly clueless, why would anyone think there is anything left in that house after LE has been there as well as the family.

It makes no sense.

I can't see anyone doing it for Mark. And I can't see any burglar thinking there is anything there. But yet it happened.

I would think his mom would have gotten anything out of there he wanted... BUT maybe he remembered something else hidden.... hmmmm????

I would think his mom would have gotten anything out of there he wanted... BUT maybe he remembered something else hidden.... hmmmm????

I can see MS passing info to lawyer and lawyer to MS mom. Then from there info is acted upon. Mom, sister or other family members finger prints would already be in the house so finger prints would not show an outside intruder. this all could be a set up to show anyone could get in...and I agree there may have been something missed that needed to be taken out. I sure would like to know what LE saw that made them say it was a set up. More twists and turns but justice will prevail.

My first thought is squatters... everyone knows she is dead and he is not there and maybe electricity is still on... perfect place for a squatter

My first thought is squatters... everyone knows she is dead and he is not there and maybe electricity is still on... perfect place for a squatter

My first thought was vandalism but based on the staging as described in the report IQ posted, not so sure anymore. It certainly seems much more deliberate than squatters or vandals to me.

I don 't think a lawyer would participate in something like that. He could lose his license

I don 't think a lawyer would participate in something like that. He could lose his license

No, but he could pass on an innocent message, "did you get it out of the house, remember where I said it was?" and it goes from there. The lawyer would not know a break in would occur. Another way would be for MS to get a message out through another inmate to his family.....but all out going mail and calls are monitored....so maybe someone was released. Anything is possible. Like I said I really would like to see LE report.

I have thought from the beginning that this was a last ditch effort from Mark trying to build a case for a home invasion scenario when TS arrived home that night.

Mark's lawyers have the keys to the house since they check on it regularly. It was Mr M's (Mark's lawyer) wife (Jennifer) that reported the break in.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...t-drawers-dumped-shelves-ransacked/376850001/

OREGONMAMA (Oh Mama!! with total endearments attached:jumping::jumping:) The link you provided has an AMAZING trove of information!! ie.
"The LCSO report said the break-in at the Jarvis Road address happened sometime between May 8, when Mummert last checked the home, and the 26th. Locks had been changed on the home prior to the burglary, the report said."
and
"The law firm representative also said in the report that while the home was "generally disorganized" it was not as messy as it was after the burglary."

Wow, "locks had been changed on the home"? By whom, when and why?? Hmmm....were they changed by MS or at his request? And why was the house "not as messy".....you'd think with all the scrutiny MS would have at least hired some people to help him get organized and provide a good environment for his children. Geez lahweeez!! So now that TS's brother is in charge of the trust....I wonder if the "locks" will be changed again? Or does atty M ( anyone on his staff) have
the right (Wright) to visit the location whenever he or his investigators decide to go in???
(This gets more interesting by the day....and YES, I do believe MS has "hidden assets" on the property. It is just a feeling I got when looking at all his safes and money collection. Like an iceberg, what you see is only a fraction of what is below the surface.)
And, and, and....DEJA VU on top of DEJA VU....it seems J Mummert (based on how the article was written)
was a woman ALONE entering the house!!! No wonder detectives don't believe in coincidences..

I don't think the lawyer was involved at all. I should have added a sentence stating that I thought it was interesting the lawyer had the keys. I was not trying to imply the attorneys are involved. Again, pretty interesting that a woman entered the house alone. I would not step foot in that house at all!

So what did he do, have the locks changed after Teresa ' s family's last visit there several weeks ago? He is essentially denying his girls any access to anything they may want to try to salvage out of the house?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Or he's afraid they will find something he doesn't want them to find?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Pretty interesting that jewelry was left undisturbed. And that jewelry was still in there to begin with. Pretty small, portable and of great sentimental value, if not monetary value. Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pretty interesting that jewelry was left undisturbed. And that jewelry was still in there to begin with. Pretty small, portable and of great sentimental value, if not monetary value. Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BS not removing it as keepsakes for the girls (while still in Marks' name) shows total disregard for anything Theresa. imo

I wonder why Theresa's family didn't remove it though, unless there's some sort of legality involved.

Could be the jewelry was just junky stuff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back