26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if child services can make the parents let them interview the boys? moo

I know we are not allowed discussions here but I can answer this question and I know for FACT how this works.. CPS can interview your children, they do not need a warrant nor a subpoena. They interview them WITHOUT the parents being present, then can literally come into your home and take the kids without your permission and question them, if you get in the way at all with CPS you will be as the parent placed under arrest. CPS's rules are a lot stronger than the police when it comes to children. This is not something the parents want to mess around with at all. They CANNOT say no if CPS says they want in. The police are always on stand by with CPS as well and will not hesitate to arrest a parent who gets in the way..

In short, CPS doesnt make the parents do anything, CPS does what it wants..

I hope that answered that. :crazy:

In a quick segment on Baby Lisa, HLN just reported that cadaver dogs picked up the scent of a dead baby in the parent's bedroom. They need to clarify that statement.

its clarified in the SW.....i don't really know what you mean by your post?

I know we are not allowed discussions here but I can answer this question and I know for FACT how this works.. CPS can interview your children, they do not need a warrant nor a subpoena. They interview them WITHOUT the parents being present, then can literally come into your home and take the kids without your permission and question them, if you get in the way at all with CPS you will be as the parent placed under arrest. CPS's rules are a lot stronger than the police when it comes to children. This is not something the parents want to mess around with at all. They CANNOT say no if CPS says they want in. The police are always on stand by with CPS as well and will not hesitate to arrest a parent who gets in the way..

In short, CPS doesnt make the parents do anything, CPS does what it wants..

I hope that answered that. :crazy:

do you think this is what could have happened here? cause DB was so adamant that they wouldn't be interviewed again :waitasec:

OK wait. I thought I could not get more confused about this case. But...

In the beginning, I heard Jeremy say the first thing he did when he arrived home was to check on the boys (boys plural). Don't know if that was a misstatement or not, because later he said he checked the boys but only one was there. I found that notable, but it may have all been part of MSM editing of his comments.

And also in the beginning, Deborah herself said the six year old was sleeping with her. This was before the "I got drunk and possibly blacked out" statement. However, even though she said she possibly blacked out, she still stated that she stopped by the boys' room and asked them if they wanted to sleep with her.

Today I read here on WS something about Deborah saying both boys were sleeping with her?

Is what I underlined above a fact or just rumor? (That is, that Deborah is now alleging that both boys slept with her). And if it has been reported, who is the source please?

What's up with these people? 'It's black', 'it's white', 'it's purple'.....WTH? How many versions are there?

In the beginning, I heard Jeremy say the first thing he did when he arrived home was to check on the boys (boys plural). Don't know if that was a misstatement or not, because later he said he checked the boys but only one was there. I found that notable, but it may have all been part of MSM editing of his comments.

And also in the beginning, Deborah herself said the six year old was sleeping with her. This was before the "I got drunk and possibly blacked out" statement. However, even though she said she possibly blacked out, she still stated that she stopped by the boys' room and asked them if they wanted to sleep with her.

Today I read here on WS something about Deborah saying both boys were sleeping with her?

Is what I underlined above a fact or just rumor? (That is, that Deborah is now alleging that both boys slept with her). And if it has been reported, who is the source please?

What's up with these people? 'It's black', 'it's white', 'it's purple'.....WTH? How many versions are there?

I do believe its a rumor at this point. What this has stemmed from, IMO is some media accounts have stated this (which I take as - mis-spoke, not aware of all the facts, editing, etc.). I have not seen anything video or otherwise that says that DB has now stated that both boys were sleeping with her.

HTH

do you think this is what could have happened here? cause DB was so adamant that they wouldn't be interviewed again :waitasec:

I am going to move over to the other thread about the boys but in short, it is possible and because I dont know I say its POSSIBLE that LE called in CPS gave them what they had and CPS is now involved, once they are involved you cant get rid of them. They can actually appoint the children a guardian as litem in case of a court case to make sure the kids best interests are taken into consideration as well, they do a lot of good, sometimes bad depending on the case, in this case good. No I dont think they went to the house at all yet, I am sure if the parents do not bring the kids to them, they will come and take them.

its clarified in the SW.....i don't really know what you mean by your post?

They stated that the scent of a dead baby was picked up. Either the dogs used were involved with specific technology & there is a way to determine the age of the person associated with the scent, or they need to retract that portion of the statement.

They stated that the scent of a dead baby was picked up. Either the dogs used were involved with specific technology & there is a way to determine the age of the person associated with the scent, or they need to retract that portion of the statement.

i must have missed that,all ive read is that the dog picked up on decomp in the master bedroom.

hope i didn't come across snarky i was just like huh :waitasec:

i must have missed that,all ive read is that the dog picked up on decomp in the master bedroom.

hope i didn't come across snarky i was just like huh :waitasec:

No, not at all, I should have included the explanation before hitting send! :)

The first time I heard it was both boys was on Judge Jeannie this weekend. We also have now learned that the boy is 5 and not 6.

Unbelievable!! People were complaining that they weren't letting the boys be interviewed and now that they agreed to, it must be something that was forced upon them.

I guess these parents can't get a break. D@mned if they do. D@mned if they don't.

Mind boggling.

I am going to say that if CPS is involved at this point, there is a HUGE chance the parents did not agree to it. That is probably why they are involved.. I think DB and JI damned themselves because they didnt....

I thought I had read that the birthday party the day before was for the 5 year old who was turning 6. He may have been 5 at the time Lisa went missing but turned 6 shortly after? :waitasec:

As I understand it - the birthday party was for the oldest - he turned 8. The party was Sunday - the day before Lisa went missing.

That's correct. He said this woman is a friend of his and is also a friend of a family member. She is not a family member.

But who is paying JT? BS says he's not being paid by this woman, he's a "different thing". :waitasec:
That he is, his initials fit him well. :floorlaugh:

JT has been saying alot of things wrong, or different from the other stories anyway. I think he is the one who said that about the boys and I think it was in the interview where he was in the dark, someone said Italy maybe?

Unfortunately for the Irwins I don't think JT is paying a lot of attention to the little details of this case...he is a high powered attorney with a lot of other cases I am sure and having had one of those myself at one time I can say that they tend to take on too much (all about the money) and can't keep track of the small stuff. They confuse things often.

ETA (just like we do when following several cases here)

I just moved about 12 OT posts. And there are many many more. Take your discussion to the appropriate threads please.

Here is the title to this thread.

26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa Discuss today's news and take all other discussion to the appropriate thread or start a new thread. No General Discussion Threads. Topics please.

I am going to say that if CPS is involved at this point, there is a HUGE chance the parents did not agree to it. That is probably why they are involved.. I think DB and JI damned themselves because they didnt....

BBM

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15878701/dna-will-be-taken-during-re-interview-with-lisas-brothers

Irwin and Debbie Bradley, baby Lisa's mother, had balked at the boys being interviewed again. They had concerns about the process and police focusing so much on the parents.

Police said the interview is extremely non-confrontational, and they insist this is not an "interrogation."

According to authorities, Irwin and Bradley had to consent to a second interview, and it is part of why it took so long to talk to the boys again after the initial questioning.

Not to be "off topic" here ... BUT ... this is in response to some of the questions here today -- also because it is in the news that the boys will be re-interviewed :

There have been "discrepancies" in DB and JI's "stories" as to whether BOTH of the boys were sleeping in DB's room ...

From what I remember, it was only one boy ... AND THEN "somewhere" the story changed to BOTH boys were sleeping in DB's room ...

So far, this is what I found :

Interview with MK at Fox 10-17-11:

At appx 3:10 is where DB's timeline changes ... and around 3:26, DB says:

"... the boys had been awake. and I had went um, in there and told them they could sleep in my bed. ... "

http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/...e-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

IIRC, the story did change to BOTH boys ... I am continuing to look ...

MOO ...

CPS being involved is 100% speculation. Just fwiw.

From KMBC's Peggy Breit: This is a place that conducts forensic interviews of children in a child friendly neutral atmosphere. They conduct interviews for the police department in cases of sexual abuse, violence or even murder. While they won't talk about a specific case, they say they approach each interview in the same way. Make a child feel comfortable in a non-threatening environment. Police are in the next room listening and can prompt the interviewer to ask about certain things.

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 4:08 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bvCe9ErL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288