27 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news reporting on story in 3 minutes Megan Kelly w/ Judge Alex

Judge alex doesnt believe parents either. hmm! just saw it on meghan kelly fox news. moo

I'm taking a cyber break before my fingers get me in trouble.
I'll check in later.

Wow, how many times did the media screw up where this search was at today???

Statement from attorney Cyndy Short on why this morning's news conference and house walk-through had been cancelled: "That last few weeks have been exhausting to everyone working on behalf of the Irwin family, it has exhausted Lisa's parents and her friends and family. Therefore, the consensus is we all need a rest until next week. Therefore the pool camera photo walk through and press conference scheduled for today and tomorrow are being postponed until next week."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 4:42 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c1EwmsNa

The area searched is just west of the Festival Foods where the missing baby's mother, Debbie Bradley, bought a box of wine and baby items just before 5 p.m. Oct. 3. Baby Lisa was reported missing about 4 a.m. Oct. 4. Her mother has admitted she drank enough wine to be drunk during those critical hours.

The search included boats and three cadaver dogs. One dog was inside a boat on a pond at Chaumiere Park. The two other dogs sniffed the ground along the shoreline. The two-hour search began at 11 a.m. and included the Missouri Search and Rescue Canine Unit.

"We just let the dog work freely on the shore. We give it a command and we will search a grid, but we let them work freely," said Major Robin Houston of the Kansas City Police Department.

She said the dogs are trained to search for human remains both on land and in water.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15890133/attorney-postpones-media-tour-of-missing-babys-home

On Fox:
They just showed the NEW missing poster from the family. They have more recent photos, but I noticed the reward amount is $100,000.
Has Crime Stoppers pulled their reward?
Hmmm.
Did they change the Last Seen time to reflect the change to 6:40 PM?

The last seen time was 7, I believe. She put her down at 6:40, and then went in a few minutes later to lay her down because she was standing in her crib.

The last seen time was 7, I believe. She put her down at 6:40, and then went in a few minutes later to lay her down because she was standing in her crib.

Has DB said 7? Got a link handy? If not a link, a clue as to where she said this? Otherwise, if this is from the MK interview, I'll have to stick with 6:40. Also, was this before or after she made dinner?
See, this is why people should not change something as important as the last time they saw their child. It makes monkey irritated.

Where can we find this new missing flyer...to see if they changed it to reflect the "Last Seen:" time?

Actually and I think I am correct, if not someone please post the correct time for me.

DB first stated she put Lisa down at 7:30 and checked in on her again at 10:30 before she herself went to bed.

Then it was changed to, she put the baby down at around 6:40 and at 7:30 checked in on her and she was standing in the crib not sleeping so she "put her down" (her words, not mine) and never checked in on her again until they noticed at around 3:30am that she was missing.

IMHO IF and I say IF Lisa was really alive before 7:30 and I have my doubts, then this would be the other time she killed her.. Once again JMO.

About today's search near I35 (target/Payless & Festival):
I said about a week ago that LE should check DB's old stomping grounds...teen years of Independence, MO. Some of her family still resides there and there may be places to investigate b/c it is a straight shot, about 10-15 minutes away and down I35. I posed the possibility that maybe she and her brother stopped at Festival on their way back from somewhere else.

They changed it alright. Now there are no times listed for last seen. Just the date, Oct. 4. Which we now know is not true.

Actually and I think I am correct, if not someone please post the correct time for me.

DB first stated she put Lisa down at 7:30 and checked in on her again at 10:30 before she herself went to bed.

Then it was changed to, she put the baby down at around 6:40 and at 7:30 checked in on her and she was standing in the crib not sleeping so she "put her down" (her words, not mine) and never checked in on her again until they noticed at around 3:30am that she was missing.

IMHO IF and I say IF Lisa was really alive before 7:30 and I have my doubts, then this would be the other time she killed her.. Once again JMO.

All these changes of stories confuse me. I remember her next version was that she put the baby down at 6:40 but I never read or heard that she checked in on her at 7:30.

I do remember her saying something about Lisa standing in the crib and not sleeping but I think that was originally said during her version 1 when she went into check Lisa at 10:30.

All these changes of stories confuse me. I remember her next version was that she put the baby down at 6:40 but I never read or heard that she checked in on her at 7:30.

I do remember her saying something about Lisa standing in the crib and not sleeping but I think that was originally said during her version 1 when she went into check Lisa at 10:30.

I still dont like the timeline that it took DB and JI around a half hour to call the police to say she was missing. Its not like Lisa was an older kid out playing with her friends and didnt come home on time so it took a few to see she was really missing, I mean this was supposedly the middle of the night, where the heck would they have thought a 10 month old would have gone that it took them that long to call the police and the excuse of not having a phone doesnt bode with me either because JI used the phone in his pocket to call the police and, AND it doesnt bode with me that they didnt know and forgot that he had the phone in his pocket because I would have been at a neighbors house in seconds and had their door down and on the phone with the police. They didnt even tell the police the phones were missing that night either. Wasnt it a day or two later that came out ??

No other distinctive details other than the birthmark.
Not number of teeth
hates peas, spinach whatever
loves plums, carrots/whatever
loves this or that whatever
says this or that/whatever
sings or doesn't sing...loves it when Mommy...

Nothing there to give us any idea of what Lisa loved or didn't like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member