3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY speculation as to what is it - the tire wedge. Remember George saying he went into the car to get the tire wedge and found the gas cans. I have been suspicious the entire time since he said that, as to wether he found more than just gas cans. If caylee's body has been in that car with the tire wedge in the trunk, then it should show something - the chloroform or decomp residue.
Oh wow!

Well think about it- yah Casey supposedly parked the car on the 26th or 27th.... he opened her trunk on the 24th.... it would make sense... oooh I feel so disgusted right now

I wonder if he removed something from KC's car & stored it in his vehicle??? The chloroform??
Pretty stupid if he did, IMO!

But if Caylee was in George's trunk, why is the decom & ....you mean he found her in KC's trunk & moved her to his trunk????????????????????????? No way I can even imagine that.
I bet CA was a tad angry when they knocked on her door!

I wonder why LE wouldn't have already gotten the item out of George's trunk before now.

Well if poor Caylee's body was in that trunk, its possible there was some sort of evidence on the tire wedge. Why they wait til now to check the other's cars is beyond me, but hey this thing is going to be ironclad tight and I don't know why but I have a feeling that more then just KC will be sitting behind bars.

but why would they wait 2months later doesnt make sense at all to me

Well think about it- yah Casey supposedly parked the car on the 26th or 27th.... he opened her trunk on the 24th.... it would make sense... oooh I feel so disgusted right now
Is that when he said she came back? I never really believed all that crap. The one thing I walked away with from watching all the shows tonight (can't remember who said it) was that they have enough to get a murder conviction, but they need to place her with the car.

Is that when he said she came back? I never really believed all that crap. The one thing I walked away with from watching all the shows tonight (can't remember who said it) was that they have enough to get a murder conviction, but they need to place her with the car.

If I remember correctly, and I'm pretty confident I do, he said that on the 24th of June when he went to get the tire thingamajig to rotate cindy's tires is when he found the gas cans in her trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam