317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

OK I just talked to a reporter at the OS on the phone, and she said that the pages that wre not released were the records from the friend's cell phones. All of their phone calls and text messages. They put anything that was relevant in the article, describing the text messages. She said that the interviews with ga/ca were not released in this group of docs. kc's phone records/text messages were not released either, only the friends which had very little info about the case and they felt it would be an invsaion of privacy to put them up.

Did you ask him about the missing William Waters page? :)

OK I just talked to a reporter at the OS on the phone, and she said that the pages that wre not released were the records from the friend's cell phones. All of their phone calls and text messages. They put anything that was relevant in the article, describing the text messages. She said that the interviews with ga/ca were not released in this group of docs. kc's phone records/text messages were not released either, only the friends which had very little info about the case and they felt it would be an invsaion of privacy to put them up.

That's not right. It is public information. I see where they are coming from, but any one of us could request the info, get it, and put the whole thing online. They might as well just give it up. Besides, think of how many people have already read the pages. All of the reporters, news crew, etc.

GeorgePI said he has requested them (can't recall where he posted that info, but could be on the 600 pages threads). Hopefully, he will get his hands on them and post.

I saw that too...don't remember where...lol, I sure hope he gets them. And as far as some editor deciding what we can see or not or what might be relevant...that my friends is bs....we should get them.

Oh really? On Nancy Grace last night I know at least one text message referencing the "best sex ever" or something regarding some guy we had never heard of was mentioned. Since they got the info under the guise of "public information" I think they should redact the personal numbers and account info and LET US SEE IT. The media is always getting little details wrong anyway, I don't want them telling me what is pertinent.

She mentioned something about the girls having info about their girl doctor visits and things of that nature.(?) LOL Not fair, just because they didn't see relevance in them, doesn't mean we won't.

Al the staions have them , right? maybe someone else will put them up. she just kept saying "anything relevant to the case was put up" "we arent putting anything else up" ugh

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
GeorgePI said he has requested them (can't recall where he posted that info, but could be on the 600 pages threads). Hopefully, he will get his hands on them and post.

I saw that too...don't remember where...lol, I sure hope he gets them. And as far as some editor deciding what we can see or not or what might be relevant...that my friends is bs....we should get them.

I remember GeorgePI posting that. I hope he gets them and makes them available here.
Any member of the public can make a public records request for them once those records are placed in the public domain. That the editor won't release/publish them is merely his decision for his own media outlet.

I remember GeorgePI posting that. I hope he gets them and makes them available here.
Any member of the public can make a public records request for them once those records are placed in the public domain. That the editor won't release/publish them is merely his decision for his own media outlet.

Where do we request it from...the State Atty's Office?

Where do we request it from...the State Atty's Office?

I'll have to check to be sure but every time I've done public records requests it's been with the comptroller's or county public records office--but I've never done a records request on a criminal case prior to a trial. So...maybe an e-mail to the State Atty's office or even the OCSO would at least tell us where to request them.

I have just requested 591 pages from the Kinkos in Orlando that has the complete document. Their address is 47 E Robinson St, Suite 105 in Orlando. They will ship via Federal Express the entire 591 pages (hardcopy) for a cost of $47.21 + shipping or they will send it electronically for a cost of $591. I emailed them at usa3994@fedexkinkos.com and requested that they send it to me via Federal Express. In the email they ask for you to tell them what it is you want, where to send it and how you will pay for it. I'll let you know what I find out - but I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow.
Kinko's phone number is: (407) 839-5000.
This is the phone number of the states attorney's office that gave me the kinkos info: 407-836-2400

Thanks for making that call! Fruitless as it was... :rolleyes:. relevant schmelevant

I have just requested 591 pages from the Kinkos in Orlando that has the complete document. Their address is 47 E Robinson St, Suite 105 in Orlando. They will ship via Federal Express the entire 591 pages (hardcopy) for a cost of $47.21 + shipping or they will send it electronically for a cost of $591. I emailed them at usa3994@fedexkinkos.com and requested that they send it to me via Federal Express. In the email they ask for you to tell them what it is you want, where to send it and how you will pay for it. I'll let you know what I find out - but I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow.

Holy cow! Okay... I want it bad... but I don't want $591 bad!! Sheesh. Don't they know about the economy and all!

I want to just add that when Terri Schiavo's blood chemistry results after autopsy were released to the public, I made my request directly to that county's coronor's office and they were e-mailed to me.
So in this case, call or e-mail the State Attorney's office and hopefully they will at least tell where to make the request.

Kinko's phone number is: (407) 839-5000.
This is the phone number of the states attorney's office that gave me the kinkos info: 407-836-2400

lmao...kinkos...who would have thought...lol

There are pictures in those docs that I haven't seen released as well.

$47.21 for snail mail but $591 for electronic versions?!?! Holy cow!! They have a really, really expensive send button on their computer! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back