317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

Ya know....how right is it for a gov. office to refer you to a kinkos??????????? I mean...sumptin bout that irks me.

Ya know....how right is it for a gov. office to refer you to a kinkos??????????? I mean...sumptin bout that irks me.

Me too. It's bizarre. Public records requests are made directly to the public agency that holds them and not to a private business.

Me too. It's bizarre. Public records requests are made directly to the public agency that holds them and not to a private business.

My guess would be because they have the ability to make mass copies, were the court house don't, but it should no cost $591.00 for a e-copy.

Well I wonder how Kinko's got it? And if they are releasing all of it then maybe the new law referred to by G-PI doesn't apply?

Edited to say..well I guess if the S-attrny's office is giving out Kinko's number then they are just the service that is furbishing copies right?

I dunno. I am able to request and receive the cell phone records, texts and complete computer records (including e-mails, texts, and even temporary internet files, etc) of my city Commissioners and Mayor. Perhaps it has something to do with being private citizens but...I dunno.

Well I dunno....but 591 bucks is highway robbery. And you know the attorney general could just e mail the darn thing.

So is JP's statement an important part of the evidence they will be presenting in court, or did LE not take his statement?

Well I dunno....but 591 bucks is highway robbery. And you know the attorney general could just e mail the darn thing.

State Atty could e-mail it.

But ya know, I'm going to ask the Attorney General just that.

So is JP's statement an important part of the evidence they will be presenting in court, or did LE not take his statement?

From what I understand, in an open case or ongoing investigation they can release only certain info. Perhaps they want to hold back other statements from public scrutiny. Or, maybe they'll be releasing other statements later.

WTH, since when does the media get to decide what info is relevent and/or pertinent concerning this case?

WTH, since when does the media get to decide what info is relevent and/or pertinent concerning this case?

Maybe they're afraid of being sued. Tho since it's public records that doesn't make sense.

About the time people started drinking the kool-aid...and liking it. :furious:

It is amazing to me that NOBODY has put the entire document out there...

From what I understand, in an open case or ongoing investigation they can release only certain info. Perhaps they want to hold back other statements from public scrutiny. Or, maybe they'll be releasing other statements later.

Sure, but doesn't it seem strange that we get two large document dumps with statements by multiple friends, but not him? Is his info so relevant to the case that it can't be released to the public yet? And if so, just what is so relevant about what he has to say?

Sure, but doesn't it seem strange that we get two large document dumps with statements by multiple friends, but not him? Is his info so relevant to the case that it can't be released to the public yet? And if so, just what is so relevant about what he has to say?

I agree his absence is highly suspicious.....I also noticed that in all of jg's sleuthin' he did not mention him either...things that make you go hmmmmm.....

They told me it is 591 for electronic because they scanned each page and turned each page into a PDF therefore making it $1.00 per page

We ought to do a collection for that service. I'm sure we can all chip in $1, $5, $10 and put it all in a Paypal account and have that person pay for it. If we have anyone here everyone trusts with that money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back