4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

Did anyone read the books that the attorney's wrote? I also think it was funny that the prosecutor was found on Ashley Madison.

Caylee's father was married and expecting his first child in 2008.

Casey stalked his social media and picked up on the "bella vita" phrase after seeing it in pics of the nursery that was decorated for the new baby.

After the case broke, the father deleted the photos.

######All according the Anthony Family PI

The power reader, I believe moved the her body.

How? Why? All we know for sure is that he lifted up the skull with his meter reader stick, but he couldn't lift it up all the way because it was still anchored to the ground by vines growing through Caylee's skull's eye sockets.

If you look at the police pictures, you can see the policeman didn't lift the skull all the way because of the vines growing through it.

How did Kronk manage to make plants grow through her skull after he moved it? Did he move it and then wait for plants to grow through it before reporting it? Wouldn't that require periodic checking? That seems to me like it would take a lot of effort on his part.

Why would he do that with the bones of a child didn't kill belonging to a family he didn't know?

The day the dna was being announced about who her father was, George took himself in the hotel and was going to commit suicide. I believe he thought he was going to be confirmed as the father. And what caring dad and grandfather has an affair during the time his grand daughter is missing?

Are you sure that George tried to commit suicide the day the dna was announced? Was George even tested? I know that Lee was tested and found not to be Caylee's father. But if George was tested and the results implicated him, why wouldn't the defense team have used that against him in court?

And when was the DNA "announced"? How would George have known it was "going to be announced"? Would the police would have told him ahead of time, "okay, we're going to announce the dna results today!"?

Or are you saying that George got the results, that did not implicate him as Caylee's father and then tried to commit suicide? With all due respect, I'm not sure what you mean.

Personally, Nancy Grace didn't lead me to condemn Casey. I condemned her myself after listening to the uncut jailhouse videos where she manipulated her parents, dodged each and every question, insisted Caylee was alive and blamed the police for her not being found. She then tried to turn her parents against the police claiming that "they were just out to get her and they didn't care about Caylee." She was doing everything in her power to convince the world not to look for a dead Caylee and doing everything she could to insure that Caylee would not be found.

There has been some speculation that George was suspicious during the jailhouse calls because he sat back and let Cindy handle it. This is again, speculation. I couldn't see no solid evidence of collaboration between him and Casey or anything that even resembles "code talk." All I saw was Casey telling lie after lie and it was proven fact that she was telling lie after lie. It should have been used as evidence against her.

The jury ignored that and decided they didn't like George's body language or something. He was too quiet. If he had actually done more talking, I have the feeling the jury would have found something wrong with what he said or how he said it.

They even condemned him for being too forthright with the police, which could easily be interpreted as him cooperating because he wanted to find his granddaughter. If he had been less forthright, I'm sure the jury would have had a problem with that as well.

I'd even go as far as to say that if George hadn't used the tape to hang up the missing Caylee posters, Baez would have been grilling him as to why he didn't utilize this perfectly good duct tape to hang up the posters of Caylee and insinuating that he didn't use it because it was found with Caylee's remains. Then the jury would have found that suspicious.

George couldn't win with that jury.

I thought Casey was full of crap before and during her trial and still do to this day. I also think she straight up murdered Caylee to get back at her mother who, people have testified, was tired of her lying and stealing and was threatening to throw her out and get custody of Caylee.

Casey herself even brought that up on the evening the police were called. One of the sheriffs testified that she mentioned that her mother was trying to take Caylee away from her/get custody of her. That's a funny thing to bring up when your daughter has been kidnapped, or shall we say, died in a pool drowning accident a month ago. It strikes me as rather irrelevant.

One big hole in the George disposed of the body scenario for me has always been that Casey was the only one with any real access to the car which had ample evidence of her daughter's dead body in it and Casey was fully aware of the smell in her car and making excuses for it. She then abandoned her car, her sole means of getting around, by a dumpster until it was towed. It's been suggested that other people could had access to that car, but that's just speculation and the exact reason, IMO, that Casey abandoned the car in the first place- to distance herself from it and claim other people had access to it. The fact remains no one but Casey had been seen with that car or been seen driving that car during the entire thirty one days.

Casey has told conflicting stories about the abuse. She apparently always claimed that Lee touched her, but she flat out denied that George ever touched her to Dominic Casey and she was angry at Baez for even asking her dad that question. In her jailhouse letters, she went after Lee again and then claimed that she might have some suppressed memories of George touching her and by the trial she went from that to having her "dad's penis in her mouth every morning before she caught the bus to school." She also blatantly ripped off South Park with her whole "mouse and milk" story.

The search for cloriform was proved to be because Casey didn't know what a meme about it was and it was only serched that time.

Casey, if she made those searches (and the evidence points to her doing so), did not just search chloroform. She searched "how to make chloroform" and "recipe for chloroform" along with "household weapons" and "neck breaking."

There was evidence that she was gone while someone was searching the Internet for how to commit suicide. The only person in the home was George.

There's nothing solid that points to George even being there when Caylee died. His work records indicate that he was not there and if you look at the information about the computer information that was uncovered by the people on this site, someone logged into Casey o'marie's AIM account before performing the "fool-proof suffication" search.

This part of DC's book gave me the chills:

Baez had Casey believing that George did not care about her and would be testifying against her. Baez had told her that George was "going to throw her under the bus" and she spoke with contempt that "Jose has a plan for him." Casey thanked me for providing "what Jose needed." (the video of him searching Suburban) It was all about trying to protect her and "her boys" were doing that. She showed no remorse or emotion, it was now all about portraying herself as the victim. Baez would fill her in on the details of her defense before the grand jury hearing. Casey said she would have plenty of time to prepare for her trial because she would be in jail until then and neither Cindy or George would have access to her.

I found that rang true because if you read through Casey's jailhouse correspondences with Robin , she refers to her legal team as "her boys" on numerous occasions.

I feel that Baez should have been charged with witness tampering and disbarred for all that nonsense he tried to pull with Laura Buchanan. All he cared about was winning and getting his face on the news. That's why he's still sniffing around the perimeter of every high profile case that hits the news to this day. IMO, he's as horrible as Casey.

The following is just my opinion, but I still believe he tampered with the jury or cheated somehow. His entire life is as big of a sham as Casey's from his mail order bride from Columbia to his "New York Times best selling book" with all the suspicious five star reviews on Amazon that all say the exact same thing. Every single five star reviewer "just couldn't put it down." Yeah right.

I have always wished that the DA would of chilled out a bit on their charges and didn't go for the death penalty. I have a funny feeling the outcome would of been way diffrent.

I have always wished that the DA would of chilled out a bit on their charges and didn't go for the death penalty. I have a funny feeling the outcome would of been way diffrent.

The OCSO and SA office had been stoking the media/public up for so long with their "Case Against Casey" that there would have been backlash if they didn't make her pay the "ultimate price."

You have to ask yourself, what would Caylee's life been like if it had been just her and her mother. I think she was well cared for in spite of her Mom. There was no love and care there only regret.

Unfortunately the whole family turned their backs on Caylee and chose to protect her killer. I can sincerely believe my parents would never go to the extents of the A's to protect me if they knew I had killed one of their grandchildren.

My prayer for Caylee is eternal peace dancing with the angels in the loving arms of The Lord. My prayer for all the A's (and that defense team) is to see Caylee's face in their sleep and it haunts them to their souls. Strangers loved this baby more than her family.

How? Why? All we know for sure is that he lifted up the skull with his meter reader stick, but he couldn't lift it up all the way because it was still anchored to the ground by vines growing through Caylee's skull's eye sockets.

If you look at the police pictures, you can see the policeman didn't lift the skull all the way because of the vines growing through it.

How did Kronk manage to make plants grow through her skull after he moved it? Did he move it and then wait for plants to grow through it before reporting it? Wouldn't that require periodic checking? That seems to me like it would take a lot of effort on his part.

Why would he do that with the bones of a child didn't kill belonging to a family he didn't know?

Are you sure that George tried to commit suicide the day the dna was announced? Was George even tested? I know that Lee was tested and found not to be Caylee's father. But if George was tested and the results implicated him, why wouldn't the defense team have used that against him in court?

And when was the DNA "announced"? How would George have known it was "going to be announced"? Would the police would have told him ahead of time, "okay, we're going to announce the dna results today!"?

Or are you saying that George got the results, that did not implicate him as Caylee's father and then tried to commit suicide? With all due respect, I'm not sure what you mean.

Personally, Nancy Grace didn't lead me to condemn Casey. I condemned her myself after listening to the uncut jailhouse videos where she manipulated her parents, dodged each and every question, insisted Caylee was alive and blamed the police for her not being found. She then tried to turn her parents against the police claiming that "they were just out to get her and they didn't care about Caylee." She was doing everything in her power to convince the world not to look for a dead Caylee and doing everything she could to insure that Caylee would not be found.

There has been some speculation that George was suspicious during the jailhouse calls because he sat back and let Cindy handle it. This is again, speculation. I couldn't see no solid evidence of collaboration between him and Casey or anything that even resembles "code talk." All I saw was Casey telling lie after lie and it was proven fact that she was telling lie after lie. It should have been used as evidence against her.

The jury ignored that and decided they didn't like George's body language or something. He was too quiet. If he had actually done more talking, I have the feeling the jury would have found something wrong with what he said or how he said it.

They even condemned him for being too forthright with the police, which could easily be interpreted as him cooperating because he wanted to find his granddaughter. If he had been less forthright, I'm sure the jury would have had a problem with that as well.

I'd even go as far as to say that if George hadn't used the tape to hang up the missing Caylee posters, Baez would have been grilling him as to why he didn't utilize this perfectly good duct tape to hang up the posters of Caylee and insinuating that he didn't use it because it was found with Caylee's remains. Then the jury would have found that suspicious.

I thought Casey was full of crap before and during her trial and still do to this day. I also think she straight up murdered Caylee to get back at her mother who, people have testified, was tired of her lying and stealing and was threatening to throw her out and get custody of Caylee.

Casey herself even brought that up on the evening the police were called. One of the sheriffs testified that she mentioned that her mother was trying to take Caylee away from her/get custody of her. That's a funny thing to bring up when your daughter has been kidnapped, or shall we say, died in a pool drowning accident a month ago. It strikes me as rather irrelevant.

One big hole in the George disposed of the body scenario for me has always been that Casey was the only one with any real access to the car which had ample evidence of her daughter's dead body in it and Casey was fully aware of the smell in her car and making excuses for it. She then abandoned her car, her sole means of getting around, by a dumpster until it was towed. It's been suggested that other people could had access to that car, but that's just speculation and the exact reason, IMO, that Casey abandoned the car in the first place- to distance herself from it and claim other people had access to it. The fact remains no one but Casey had been seen with that car or been seen driving that car during the entire thirty one days.

Casey has told conflicting stories about the abuse. She apparently always claimed that Lee touched her, but she flat out denied that George ever touched her to Dominic Casey and she was angry at Baez for even asking her dad that question. In her jailhouse letters, she went after Lee again and then claimed that she might have some suppressed memories of George touching her and by the trial she went from that to having her "dad's penis in her mouth every morning before she caught the bus to school." She also blatantly ripped off South Park with her whole "mouse and milk" story.

Casey, if she made those searches (and the evidence points to her doing so), did not just search chloroform. She searched "how to make chloroform" and "recipe for chloroform" along with "household weapons" and "neck breaking."

There's nothing solid that points to George even being there when Caylee died. His work records indicate that he was not there and if you look at the information about the computer information that was uncovered by the people on this site, someone logged into Casey o'marie's AIM account before performing the "fool-proof suffication" search.

I found that rang true because if you read through Casey's jailhouse correspondences with Robin , she refers to her legal team as "her boys" on numerous occasions.

I feel that Baez should have been charged with witness tampering and disbarred for all that nonsense he tried to pull with Laura Buchanan. All he cared about was winning and getting his face on the news. That's why he's still sniffing around the perimeter of every high profile case that hits the news to this day. IMO, he's as horrible as Casey.

The following is just my opinion, but I still believe he tampered with the jury or cheated somehow. His entire life is as big of a sham as Casey's from his mail order bride from Columbia to his "New York Times best selling book" with all the suspicious five star reviews on Amazon that all say the exact same thing. Every single five star reviewer "just couldn't put it down." Yeah right.

Thanks! I just didn't have the energy to address that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the whole family turned their backs on Caylee and chose to protect her killer. I can sincerely believe my parents would never go to the extents of the A's to protect me if they knew I had killed one of their grandchildren.

My prayer for Caylee is eternal peace dancing with the angels in the loving arms of The Lord. My prayer for all the A's (and that defense team) is to see Caylee's face in their sleep and it haunts them to their souls. Strangers loved this baby more than her family.

Casey reportedly does have nightmares involving her daughter.

Quite vivid ones.

As grisly as the body disposal and recovery of the remains were, it's not surprising.

I watched that case while I cleaned my house and made dinner. I at first believed she was guilty. After watching the case, no only did they not prove it but they raised tons of doubt. I read the books that came after. I personally can't stand Nancy Grace. I think the media lead us to condem her from the beginning. The power reader, I believe moved the her body. I do believe Casey knew her daughter was dead. I believe that her dad had molesting both of them. The day the dna was being announced about who her father was, George took himself in the hotel and was going to commit suicide. I believe he thought he was going to be confirmed as the father. And what caring dad and grandfather has an affair during the time his grand daughter is missing? The duct tape...It was on the gas cans. He reported the gas cans missing. He was a police officer. He knows that They will do nothing about missing gas cans. The search for cloriform was proved to be because Casey didn't know what a meme aboI it was and it was only serched that time. There was evidence that she was gone while someone was searching the Internet for how to commit suicide. The only person in the home was George. I believe he covered up the murder or accident. Casey showed signs of being sexually abused. They hid her pregnancy from the family. Casey was guilty of lying and being afraid of George. Not one person ever said she was a bad mother. In fact they all said she was over protective. I keep waiting for George to show his colors.

Too many people in this case just make things up, then other people hear it and, without fact-checking it, they believe it, and they repeat it, and so on and so on... :banghead::banghead: ... Some things will never change...

Full disclosure, I had to stop reading about half way through, I couldn't take it...

All jmo.

The OCSO and SA office had been stoking the media/public up for so long with their "Case Against Casey" that there would have been backlash if they didn't make her pay the "ultimate price."

They were not the ones going to the media. Jose was the media *advertiser censored*.

Casey reportedly does have nightmares involving her daughter.

Quite vivid ones.

As grisly as the body disposal and recovery of the remains were, it's not surprising.
As much as I would hope that to be the case I dont think she has it in her to even think about Caylee.

Is anybody else surprised at the renewed interest in this now that kc is trying to get a paid interview? I find it interesting to see new posts from recently joined members.

Is anybody else surprised at the renewed interest in this now that kc is trying to get a paid interview? I find it interesting to see new posts from recently joined members.

I know exactly what you mean...strange. LOL!

Very surprising, especially the content. We were there through the whole thing though and know the case inside out

They were not the ones going to the media. Jose was the media *advertiser censored*.

The OCSO and SA office got PR boost from all the coverage.

Their perp walk was a brilliant move.

Casey seemed to enjoy the moment, too.

Oh my. Very new [emoji38]

I agree with a large portion of your post, but not all. As far as I'm concerned, Ashton LOST this case with his "iffy/new" tests/science and his SMUG demeanor. I don't believe he proved his case and said so since the beginning.

I agree with a large portion of your post, but not all. As far as I'm concerned, Ashton LOST this case with his "iffy/new" tests/science and his SMUG demeanor. I don't believe he proved his case and said so since the beginning.

Yes, the laughing guy.

I was watching when that happened and don't blame Baez for blowing his top.

Ashton couldn't contain himself, and he only added to the carnival type atmosphere of the trial.

LDB didn't act out in court.

Yes, the laughing guy.

I was watching when that happened and don't blame Baez for blowing his top.

Ashton couldn't contain himself, and he only added to the carnival type atmosphere of the trial.

LDB didn't act out in court.
Baez was a huge pot stirrer and considered a joke by most people so his indignation was completely disingenuous. :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back