4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought...

Seems we discussed a long time ago, the possibility that GA/CA bought this house by assuming one of the old VA Assumable loans since they purchased this house immediately after filing bankruptcy..

So IF they did just simply assume a VA mortgage (believe it was back in late 80s, early 90s when these loans were all over the place..), and there is no equity in the house (from what we learned?), they will not be losing ANYTHING by letting the house go back to BOA.

The foreclosure will go against the original loan holder.

An aside......if homeowners want to re-negotiate new mortgage terms with their lender.....they often MUST wait until they are past due before the bank will agree to discuss new terms. That way the bank doesn't have mortgage holders just looking for a lower payment to deal with. They have to prove "need" to qualify for negotiation. Now......they have had more than enough time to prove need so one can only guess what's up with that. Was this actual foreclosure notification or a lis pendens which is an intent to foreclose????

Maybe they are just doing this to try to get more public sympathy..poor Cindy and George, look what their daughter has done to them! BooooHoooo...
Caylee would have loved to have had that roof over her head!

I don't believe for one second that this is just an "oops, we forgot to make the mortgage payments" screw up. As with everything else with CA it is a well calculated plan with a purpose. JMO

I'm thinking the money they spent on the Cruise would have made a decent house payment?...just sayin'
:tsktsk:

Wouldn't surprise me if this is part of a "plan".

Oops Mr Muzikman didn't see your comment! Shoulda read through 1st I 'spose!

How do you not know that you haven't made a house payment in almost 9 months?

Maybe CA gave the mortgage payments to the Millsteads to pay and instead they just ran off with the money? :dance:

J/K!

But where did the Millstead's go anyway???? :waitasec:

Honestly if it was me and I had lost my precious granddaughter at the hands of my daughter I would be so distraught and devastated I would probably forget to pay my mortgage. I think in the privacy of their home their insides are rotting away. Their public persona is all just for show. IMO

I feel like an awful person to even think this way but the first thing that popped in my mind was... Did they do this (purposely) as a way to try and prove that they haven't made a lot of money off of Caylee's death? You know, gain some sympathy and hoping that some naive souls would "donate" some money their way?

Well, they threw away at least twenty thousand dollars somewhere... we know some went on a cruise but, cruises are not even that expensive right now. Especially a four day cruise.

Where is all the "unemployment" money going? Tax season is also here. Well, looks like someone needs to go back to work... IMO.

Some were speculating how CA was still collecting pay through disability at Gentiva after over 18 months.....looks like maybe they cut her off after 12 months, sometime around July 09???

I'm sorry, but I am just cynical I guess.
I don't believe they didn't know for a second, and something is up. Not sure if they are hoping for a deal or free help, but something is desired by doing this.
Sorry, momtective, mutual thoughts

The foreclosure situation in FL is so overloaded that many lenders are holding off filing NOD's and ultimately foreclosures. I assume this is what happened to the Anthony's, so they wouldn't necessarily know that the lender was opting to foreclose or when. Just because they did not make payments does not mean that the lender will foreclose any time soon. I freely admit i only deal in CA Real Estate law not FL, so fee free to correct me if tis is inaccurate.
They should be officially notified when the NOD was filed though.

Wow! Thanks, MM, for always getting us info with lightening speed! I am a bit flabbergasted at this, but realize it shouldn't be a surprise. Neither of the A's have worked since Caylee was reported "missing". Other than their interviews and foundation attempts, that is. Sad! Now Caylees home will be gone, as well as her sunshine!
I assume you mean they filed the notice of default?

I don't believe for one second that this is just an "oops, we forgot to make the mortgage payments" screw up. As with everything else with CA it is a well calculated plan with a purpose. JMO
AMEN, sister! Well put. NO WAY is CA just "letting" this happen w/out a master plan.

Gosh, in spite of everything, this makes me feel sad. I am ashamed to admit my first thoughts were critical of the way they've spent their ill begotten money. But to lose your home!!! And the one thing that I found that I had respect for Cindy for was that it appeared she has been a hard worker. Now what will they do?

Cindy was a hard worker. You don't have to look any further than her work record but, Cindy has said time and time again that she can go back to work at Gentiva (sp?). She has also been collecting unemployment and like someone else pointed out, Lee moved home to help them with their bills.

And, they have made money off of media appearances. I don't think we will ever know exactly how much they have made.

I know I sound like an awful person, but I see nothing more than the Anthony family feeling that since they are the "Anthony Family" that people should pity them. I lost pity for them a long time ago.

Also, twenty thousand dollars should have been able to pay their morgage for AT LEAST a year (after taxes). If they chose to spend that money on unneccessary luxuries (cruises, tat's, piercings)... it's their own fault.

So many coincidences...
-AL joins Defense sometime in May 2009
-Anthony's stop making house payments, allegedly, starting in June 2009

-Anthony's interviewed on 48 Hours Show, take cruise and return from cruise getting a lot of bad publicity re: where's the money coming from
-Anthony's might lose their house, allegedly.
-"Casey is indigent? Now what?" Thread

not to be too cynical but are these coincidences or schemes?

Really, so far there is a motive for everything they have said and done. Everything has been for KC.

I'm sorry, but I am just cynical I guess.
I don't believe they didn't know for a second, and something is up. Not sure if they are hoping for a deal or free help, but something is desired by doing this.
Sorry, momtective, mutual thoughts

No need to apologize, I think most of us think this is more than a little hinkey.

Some were speculating how CA was still collecting pay through disability at Gentiva after over 18 months.....looks like maybe they cut her off after 12 months, sometime around July 09???

IIRC, during their depos, one of them said that Cindy was on a disability leave from her job for 2 years. So she should still be receiving a portion of her salary.

I thought that someone (Cindy or George) said that Cindy has up to 18 months of disability? I don't know how any of that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member