5/5/2011 Billie Dunn, Mom of Missing Teen, to Appear Live on KRBC News at 5 & 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess they are going with the story of how she ONCE had a script for flexeril (?) and therefore the pills are not illegal. So, I ONCE had a script for Vicodin, does that mean I can just keep getting them off the street and they will be legit? lmboooo.........lawyers.

I love lawyers. :blowkiss:

But boy, are there some bad ones out there.

And perhaps someone should have made better use of this resource:
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_disposal/takeback/index.html :waitasec:

I guess we will have to wait until this goes to court to hear what Billy needs muscle relaxers for.

grandmaj … you mean still? if they were prescribed for a condition that has since passed?

I love lawyers. :blowkiss:

But boy, are there some bad ones out there.

And perhaps someone should have made better use of this resource:
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_disposal/takeback/index.html
:waitasec:

Surely JY would not put an untruthful spin on Billie's prescription for Flexeril. He will have to come up with a valid prescription in court soon. Is he going to try to say the pills were prescribed a year ago and were leftover? The original bottle was damaged, so she found another bottle to put them in?

OT: Due to water quality concerns... people flushing old medications down the toilet. Our local Integrated Waste Management Authority has set up drop-off boxes at police and sheriff stations through out the County. People can take their old/unused medications in for safe disposal. I really never had a second thought about throwing them away in the trash myself until I saw the above news story in my local paper.

I agree ;-)... and I am sure, now thinking about it more, that the drug charge could affect even a unit clerk position in the hospital

I heard JY say Billie could not *re-license* due to the "minor pending charges". But you're right Nursie, she prob could not go back even as a clerk right now.

I was reading a document on renewal here ... https://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/renewals.html

Among other things it asks ... "Are you currently the target or subject of a grand jury or governmental agency investigation?"

Is Billie under investigation by the GJ or just Shawn?

ETA: Nurse does Billie also need to show continuing education credits to renew?

I had a script for flexeril.

My script said take 3 times a day or as needed. If I thought I didnt need one for 5 months or a year and then needed one I would take it. I have personally never heard of someone being charged with one of these before. I might stick one in my pocket if I was painting or moving large items all day. Who wants to carry 90 with them everywhere?

The test they have to run to prove it is what they say it is are normally not worth the charge for these schedule IV drugs. IMO. I did once see someone charged with a different class 4 but it was tossed out of court.

I found myself focusing on that tie. The video was tiny, but it looked crooked. One thing I noticed. He often refers to Hailey as "our baby and child".

Maybe you're right HB, Mother's day approaching?

Knox, good observation. Why is he calling Hailey "our baby"? It makes him sound insincere and kind of creepy.

License Renewal Form (Delinquent for over 90 days)
For Office Use Only:
Amount ___________________
Date Recd__________________
This renewal form is for Licensed Vocational Nurses renewing a license that expired over 90 day. Submit this form with the fee of $175.00 and 20 hours of continuing education certificates.

https://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/pdfs/LVNover90.pdf

Answered my own question. Yes, she did need to have continuing education credits to renew her license. But it's only 20 hours, that seems like it would be pretty easy to achieve.

Knox, good observation. Why is he calling Hailey "our baby"? It makes him sound insincere and kind of creepy.

I agree, fake as heck right? I think his intent is to make it seem like he and BD are a team, shows his concern for Hailey. But he sounds so insincere that it backfires big time.

CE’s (Continuing Education Credits) are per license renewal period … so ~2007 to 2011 … ~4-5 years worth.
And CE’s are not free, nor is the license … each year lapsed would have to be ‘made up’ along with the CE’s. ~ $175 x 5 (5/2007 to 5/2012 to get it current plus a year to work) = $875.
Plus … there was a fine imposed upon revoking the license … $1200.00 on page 5 of the PDF I cannot seem to be able to copy/paste. Not sure if that was paid.

And, yes, the board would also consider charges, whether pending or convictions.

Plus, practicing without a license is a form of malpractice.

One thing I do know for sure … any hospital I ever worked with/for always made sure every license was current. Think insurance.
And if I am not mistaken, BJD’s last place of employment was still with Cogdell Memorial Hospital (at a clinic/cleric)?

Not, Mr. Young, that that lets your client off the hook … it is a part of an individual’s licensure to maintain that license in good standing, not the employer’s responsibility, nor the board’s.
Except to protect from those abusing the privilege of being licensed. And the public (priority #1).

BTW … are we doing Mr. Young’s homework for him?

"I still love Shawn. I can't help who I'm in love with," said Dunn. "Hopefully, I want all four of us to be back home again and be a family."

Dunn went on to say she understands why law enforcement who zero in on Shawn -- since he was the last person to see her. However, she says she wants to believe Shawn's side of the story.=========================================

Oh, Good Grief.

so....

1. sa can stand outside HD's room again
2. sa can obtain as much child *advertiser censored* as he likes
3. sa can quit his job anytime he feels like it
4. sa can support the tattooing of DD
5. sa can continue to make videos of "their private bedroom moments:
6. sa can allow Hailey Dunn to follow him around with grasshoppers (his greatest fear)
7. sa can allow bjd to dress up just like Hailey Dunn (we've seen this from early toddler years)
8. Hailey Dunn can tell every relative they are that she's afraid of SA's, and they do NOTHING.

I'm sorry, my verdict is strong and clear - SA!

so....

1. sa can stand outside HD's room again
2. sa can obtain as much child *advertiser censored* as he likes
3. sa can quit his job anytime he feels like it
4. sa can support the tattooing of DD
5. sa can continue to make videos of "their private bedroom moments:
6. sa can allow Hailey Dunn to follow him around with grasshoppers (his greatest fear)
7. sa can allow bjd to dress up just like Hailey Dunn (we've seen this from early toddler years)
8. Hailey Dunn can tell every relative they are that she's afraid of SA's, and they do NOTHING.

I'm sorry, my verdict is strong and clear - SA!

10. Per his 3/3 BTHN interview, sa can sit around the house watching horror (I mean comedy) movies with Hailey (who is wearing the mask she's not afraid of); after which one of their endearing and appropriate farting contests will be held and she'll be comfortable enough to ask him for 10 bucks.

This JY dude spins like a deejay.

He's wearing out the grooves on that "whodunit" disc.

IMO, he's accomplishing nothing more than attempting to turn this case into a cheap slogan.

I half expect to hear "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" playing in the background if Team Billie decides to do another interview. It would be a fitting theme song.

Donjeta I think on the 29th BD was following her lawyers advice. But I also feel we are seeing some spin here and if there is any complicity on BD's part in association with SA, Shawn is holding some cards. In other words don't be casting aspersions on me.

I don't know why, but I think something is moving quietly behind the scenes in this case, and this is all just trying to get out in front of it.

I agree because originally she wasn't going to talk anymore for a long, long time. And now ~ she's talking like there's no tomorrow.

So this is a way to get her own spin out there before something else happens, but there has to be a reason that she is suddenly talking.

soulmagnet said:
My script said take 3 times a day or as needed. If I thought I didnt need one for 5 months or a year and then needed one I would take it. I have personally never heard of someone being charged with one of these before. I might stick one in my pocket if I was painting or moving large items all day. Who wants to carry 90 with them everywhere?

The test they have to run to prove it is what they say it is are normally not worth the charge for these schedule IV drugs. IMO. I did once see someone charged with a different class 4 but it was tossed out of court.

I know a young woman right now serving time in Georgia because she had a single pill in her pocket and no pill bottle. I don't know all the circumstances, but because of her incarceration she lost custody of her child to her parents.

What isn't worth it is NOT having a valid prescription bottle in your possession. The police tend to arrest first ask questions later, so it up to the holder of the drug to prove it wasn't an illegally bought drug, and with all the court costs, legal costs, and damage to reputation, that's what isn't worth it.

In Texas a person gets arrested for possession of "illegal narcotics" when he/she is in possession of a controlled substance (flexaril, hydrocodone, vicodine, Zanax, etc) and cannot prove they have a valid prescription for that narcotic. Whatever the drug was she had, if LE could not find the physician who was prescribing it in HER name, the pharmacy that filled it under HER name or a bottle with HER name on it, she is in possession of "illegal narcotics".

I feel sure if she was seeing a doctor and getting these medications on a regular basis, they would have verified her prescription and they would have dropped the charges.

Mr. Young is just trying to sway a future jury in my opinion. And I certainly think it is very creepy him calling Hailey "our baby"!!::puke:

Well put, nannymo.

Facts are facts.
Laws are laws.

In all due respect … if everybody ‘behaved’ … no laws would be necessary.
Most laws are in effect to protect … those ‘mis-behaving’.

Rarely is the law needed in cases of two parties behaving but in need of mediation.

I paid my ‘creative’ parking ticket (my tires were on the right line because the person parked next to my left parked in two slots on prime beach parking … I was a lone adult with three toddlers toting beach stuff and $60 was worth it in spite of the person doing a sloppy park to protect his car paint) because I knew it was a close call and there was no one to ask to move it over.
Great day, btw.
Point is … I did not know if I was breaking a law or was close, on the painted line or not a shadow … I did not contest it … it was a safe park … no one was or would be hurt … just my wallet… some laws cannot be determined on the spot … use common sense and logic and consider the outcome … mine was just a parking ticket I knew may happen.

Best advice to BJD … you had that same consideration … do or don’t … it was your choice to do or do not. If your tires were on the line and you had to think … think about what that line may cost … if crossed over. -moo

Um I have mostly lurked on this one but I must say, simply from reading a "little bit" of the statements she made during the interview as quoted here, I will not even waste my time reading the article or watching the interview.

I am fuming and disgusted and tired and my fingers want to type nasty hateful things so I am going to leave those of you with stronger stomachs to it.

Hopes they can all be together someday as a family

:puke:

Not much has changed with BD. She still sounds flat about Hailey, but emotionally ready to express her love for SA. It's really sad Hailey is still missing. It's craZY sad if BD thinks having Hailey back equates to getting SA back to the four of them. Oh, just like it used to be, when SA was on computer collecting *advertiser censored* and BD didn't even know where Hailey was half the time.

The loss of a child through accident or illness has been the undoing of many marriages, but BJD still loves her man.

I just threw up a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member