50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, is BK still in Savannah? I'd be open to a supervised or other meeting with him if so. Any thoughts?

I'm curious, is BK still in Savannah? I'd be open to a supervised or other meeting with him if so. Any thoughts?

He prefers his physical location to be unpublished, especially since his perps are still out and about.

He prefers his physical location to be unpublished, especially since his perps are still out and about.

I'll be in Savannah on Monday Jan 5th if he changes his mind. PM's work too.
Offer is out there under his conditions.

----------------------------------------------------------
Maybe this could work out for BK. He picks the time and place, in public, with a friend or FBI Bill K. with him.
I hope he reads this and thinks about it some.

It looks as if Mr. Kyle will be entered into the NCIC Database in a reasonably short amount of time. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this resource:

"NCIC is a computerized index of criminal justice information (i.e.- criminal record history information, fugitives, stolen properties, missing persons). It is available to Federal, state, and local law enforcement and other criminal justice agencies and is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

SOURCES OF DATA: Data contained in NCIC is provided by the FBI, federal, state, local and foreign criminal justice agencies, and authorized courts."

http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fbi/is/ncic.htm

This database is owned by the feds (FBI) and includes the ability to run DNA samples, facial recognition software against DL photos in all states etc...This is no mean feat because he doesn't really fit into the databanks, he is a Missing Person without a name and a UID who is not deceased. They are going to make him fit however and I am truly grateful.

This is great news, IMO.
======================================================
YAY!!!
Facial recognition software against DL photos in all states!!
and he is entered in the
Y-DNA database as of Jan. 1, 2009. Correct?

----------------------------------------------------------
Maybe this could work out for BK. He picks the time and place, in public, with a friend or FBI Bill K. with him.
I hope he reads this and thinks about it some.

I'd be willing, even for FBI background checks. My gut feeling is he isn't reading but maybe he could answer peoples questions. I noticed in his memories someone said he worked with Garden City police. That's maybe 25 mins. from me. We'll see what happens. Actually I'd prefer the FBI be involved to see if they find anything to take interest in.

I'd be willing, even for FBI background checks. My gut feeling is he isn't reading but maybe he could answer peoples questions. I noticed in his memories someone said he worked with Garden City police. That's maybe 25 mins. from me. We'll see what happens. Actually I'd prefer the FBI be involved to see if they find anything to take interest in.

So you are planning on delivering the questions to him and you are looking for a sit down in order to do it? I am just trying to get a clear idea of what the goal is.

Peliman, I think this would be a good idea, if FBI Bill would be there also, or at least a social worker on his case, or maybe even both these people, in a public place or FBI Bill's office, since this is not far from where you live.

So you are planning on delivering the questions to him and you are looking for a sit down in order to do it? I am just trying to get a clear idea of what the goal is.

Yes, sit down and casually talk letting him know I'm an advocate for Websleuths which is a group of people with interest in his story. They were searching for clues to his identity and had developed some questions and theories. Would he be willing to talk some. Actually if he wouldn't mind letting me record the convo, I'd link it here for everyone to listen but that's his call.

I've been out of the field for many years but do have 14 years working in mental health. Just baby steps, maybe he'd be willing to talk another time or I could show him how to use library computers to join the discussion.

Yes, sit down and casually talk letting him know I'm an advocate for Websleuths which is a group of people with interest in his story. They were searching for clues to his identity and had developed some questions and theories. Would he be willing to talk some. Actually if he wouldn't mind letting me record the convo, I'd link it here for everyone to listen but that's his call.

I've been out of the field for many years but do have 14 years working in mental health. Just baby steps, maybe he'd be willing to talk another time or I could show him how to use library computers to join the discussion.

He is familiar with WS, Peliman. His case was initially worked here quite a bit until some difficult interactions had us take it private for a while. He agreed to the spotlight just prior to show being released.

Are you a licensed mental health professional? Is that the approach you are going to take with him-that he is being evaluated? I guess I am still confused, lol...sorry.

The purpose being??

We don't even know who you are...forgive me...but, come on now, let's be realistic here.

Are you familiar with the circumstances of the case?

As disengious as your offer may be, we do not insert ourselves into the lives of crime victims.

And I am not sure what you could accomplish that the mental health proffessionals already involved in the case have not already.

He DOES read here at WS and he does NOT want to meet with strangers...which, you are at this time.

Again, I post, BK did not come to WS for help, believe09 and I asked WS posters to continue to help once this case came to LTWH before we were partnered w/WS.

Mr. Kyle/Nurse Betty pulled away from WS because of the attitude of posters thinking they had a 'right' to seek him out, email him asking for info on his gentalia, the list goes on. He does not trust people online he does not know. Accept it or not. I would not either if I were in his shoes. The ask for help comes from LTWH....help or not.

How can you help?? Continue to sleuth this case online...that is what we do. These threads were rocking just a couple of weeks ago with letters to Ellen, posters being sent to Catholic churches, potential matches being discussed and ruled out....this is the work we need to be doing.

Mr. Kyle has PI's, FBI, LE, all working on his OPEN investigation, which we need not impeed. Mr. Kyle, with guidance from LTWH has had his DNA entered in to CODIS, with guidance from Believe, there is now YDNA in, dentals available, he is listed on all major missing sites (IIRC)...ect.

The best thing we can do for him, IMHO, is continue to work as we have been, as a team, emailing, discussing, matching, helping others that aren't in CODIS or have dentals that aren't matches of his, getting them listed on other sites...keep sleuthing to find his identity and those we run across on this journey.

He is familiar with WS, Peliman. His case was initially worked here quite a bit until some difficult interactions had us take it private for a while. He agreed to the spotlight just prior to show being released.

Are you a licensed mental health professional? Is that the approach you are going to take with him-that he is being evaluated? I guess I am still confused, lol...sorry.

Hello believe, no I am not licensed. I do have advocacy exeprience from working in mental health. Since I live close I was offering to be a bridge between those here asking questions and BK. It was only an offer and nothing more.

Hello believe, no I am not licensed. I do have advocacy exeprience from working in mental health. Since I live close I was offering to be a bridge between those here asking questions and BK. It was only an offer and nothing more.

Thank you.

As disengious as your offer may be, we do not insert ourselves into the lives of crime victims.

And I am not sure what you could accomplish that the mental health proffessionals already involved in the case have not already.

He DOES read here at WS and he does NOT want to meet with strangers...which, you are at this time.

Again, I post, BK did not come to WS for help, believe09 and I asked WS posters to continue to help once this case came to LTWH before we were partnered w/WS.

Mr. Kyle/Nurse Betty pulled away from WS because of the attitude of posters thinking they had a 'right' to seek him out, email him asking for i on his gentalia, the list goes on. He does not trust people online he does not know. Accept it or not. I would not either if I were in his shoes. The ask for help comes from LTWH....help or not.

How can you help?? Continue to sleuth this case online...that is what we do. These threads were rocking just a couple of weeks ago with letters to Ellen, posters being sent to Catholic churches, potential matches being discussed and ruled out....this is the work we need to be doing.

Mr. Kyle has PI's, FBI, LE, all working on his OPEN investigation, which we need not impeed. Mr. Kyle, with guidance from LTWH has had his DNA entered in to CODIS, with guidance from Believe, there is now YDNA in, dentals available, he is listed on all major missing sites (IIRC)...ect.

The best thing we can do for him, IMHO, is continue to work as we have been, as a team, emailing, discussing, matching, helping others that aren't in CODIS or have dentals that aren't matches of his, getting them listed on other sites...keep sleuthing to find his identity and those we run across on this journey.

I'll try and keep this short. My offer stated I was willing to meet, I wasn't demanding to meet. Since I'm aware of everything you mentioned I also offered to meet at FBI headquarters with an agent present and offered to undergo FBI background checks. The topic states PLEASE HELP identify.

A simple no thanks would do and since I'm not the one requesting help, I'll go on with my life and wish Mr. BK well. I have one more contact to make with another local paper to see if I can generate enough interest in them to run the story.

While I will watch and hope Mr. BK is found I'll hope to see peoples questions are answered and then people like myself wouldn't make these offers.

Mr. Kyle/Nurse Betty pulled away from WS because of the attitude of posters thinking they had a 'right' to seek him out, email him asking for info on his gentalia, the list goes on. He does not trust people online he does not know. Accept it or not. I would not either if I were in his shoes. The ask for help comes from LTWH....help or not.

I am curious if it's okay to continue giving flyers out? (Sorry I clipped your post.) I am in Co. and don't wish to distribute flyers if you think that Mr. Kyle would object? Thank you!

Hello all, I was so happy to find this forum, I've thought about Benjamin constantly for the last few days & I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one concerned about his situation.

Anyway, I know I'm a newbie, but here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth. I'm sure I haven't read every single post here, but I did see one questioning a possible database for abandoned property left at apartments, etc.... I was wondering if anyone has thought of the idea of checking with the state treasury departments & cross referencing unclaimed property that is turned into the state (for utitlity deposits, old bank accounts, tax refunds, etc....) with missing persons in the state?? not sure if I'm even making myself clear here as it is 12:30 am & I finally got the email approving me for the forum, and I'm too excited to wait until tomorrow - haha!!! Anyway, please let me know your thoughts.

I am curious if it's okay to continue giving flyers out? (Sorry I clipped your post.) I am in Co. and don't wish to distribute flyers if you think that Mr. Kyle would object? Thank you!

I'm sure BK would not object to fliers.. there are several links listed(in fact there is a sticky thread with links) to copy and post elsewhere online and to print and post. I think the jist of the message is BK put his face out there to see if anyone recognizes him.

Are you close to the Denver area and possibly able to put some fliers in and around the Colfax area he remembers? I don't think we have any CO members in that specific area.

thanks!

Hello all, I was so happy to find this forum, I've thought about Benjamin constantly for the last few days & I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one concerned about his situation.

Anyway, I know I'm a newbie, but here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth. I'm sure I haven't read every single post here, but I did see one questioning a possible database for abandoned property left at apartments, etc.... I was wondering if anyone has thought of the idea of checking with the state treasury departments & cross referencing unclaimed property that is turned into the state (for utitlity deposits, old bank accounts, tax refunds, etc....) with missing persons in the state?? not sure if I'm even making myself clear here as it is 12:30 am & I finally got the email approving me for the forum, and I'm too excited to wait until tomorrow - haha!!! Anyway, please let me know your thoughts.

Welcome to WS Mugzy1969!

I think that route has been considered and maybe looked into.. though in GA the search is only via name..... there are 4 Benjamans listed but not sure how far they have been researched, if at all..... and only the names appear. No dates or other info is publically available on unclaimed property, at least for GA. Not sure if anyone has searched the same for CO.

thanks!

FWIW, I don't think this post was meant to offend anyone. WS has a lot of members and readers, several who have come and gone working on this case. Some of the questions asked are very relevent, others simply may be more than Mr. Kyle is willing to share for various reasons, including protecting his privacy from the perps... who we all know are still out there.

no one can interpret the tone behind posts... there is no voice fluctuation behind posts.... etc. etc. Can't we all please get along and remember the focus here? Getting BK id'd.. even if we may get frustrated from time to time, it's because we care... let's not let that get in the way of letting some of that roll off our shoulders and get back to the business of sleuthing.

thanks....

hugs to all of you!

Cubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads