$50 Million Judgment

Discussion in 'Byrd and Melanie Billings' started by LifeTimeAdventure, Jul 25, 2009.

1. LifeTimeAdventure

LifeTimeAdventure New Member

Can Someone Post The Papers That Showed The Billing's Debtors?

In The Early Threads Somebody Found Documents Showing This Information.

2. Loading...

3. nomoresorrow

nomoresorrow New Member

4. LifeTimeAdventure

LifeTimeAdventure New Member

Thank You So Much!!! Could We Get All Of These Filings In One Spot? I AM NOT TRYING TO PAINT THE BILLINGS' IN A BAD LIGHT!! I Would Like To Find WHO Helped The Billings' With Their Paperwork. While It Is Easy To Find, You Don't Just Do It Alone!!!

It Takes One To Know One. I Have Come Up Empty On Several Sites...

5. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

I agree, not to slander, but very UNIQUE business deals and life style........
    every stone needs to be turned to get them justice on their cold blooded murders. IMO

6. mfcmom

mfcmom New Member

FYI this Bledsoe woman worked for and was fired by DCF. Can't figure connection?

7. swika

swika New Member

Go back to July 13 Thread

She was a DCF caseworker at one time. Also Billings had filed his maritime lien against her when she worked for DCF. Thats maybe when DCF told him to write the legal department.
    She is also the daughter of Larry Plumley who was found dead(suicide?) on his boat near/in Pensacola. LE suspicions that Larry Plumley killed his Mother in WVA, (her Grandmother) and then returned to Florida and shot himself. He also had earlier domestic charges relating to his daughter.

8. Lindadanette

Lindadanette New Member

Thanks Swika - might I suggest that the first three threads which are "general discussions" provide a wealth of information regarding the central and peripheral characters involved in this case. Since the info is all together, it's pretty easy to read through and "catch up" on the background.

It's a humdinger!