6-21-12 Court Appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it's going to be insanity defense. :maddening:

Wouldn't they have asked for a psych evaluation? And honestly, if he IS insane, he is entitled. I know it doesn't satify alot of people who want nothing less than death but...the law is the law.

CBC News Alerts‏@CBCAlerts

Jun Lin murder suspect's lawyer doesn't want psych testing . Preliminary hearing to start to March 11, 2013

Oh boo freakin hoo, he doesn't feel "safe" in jail!

I wonder how safe Jin felt after being tied up and drugged in his apartment!

I say put him in general pop. Save the Quebec taxpayers some court fees.

Justin Ling‏@justin_ling

If a cursory google search is to be believed, #magnotta's lawyer is active in the Conservative Party. Let the partisan sniping begin

Oh boo freakin hoo, he doesn't feel "safe" in jail!

I wonder how safe Jin felt after being tied up and drugged in his apartment!

I say put him in general pop. Save the Quebec taxpayers some court fees.

Ugh! Wish he offs himself. Maybe we'll get lucky and he overdoses on all those meds or something.

From CBC:

- same green/grey long-sleeved shirt

- publication ban

- same date as you guys gave above

Publication ban! Oh yes, after his VICTIM lost any shred of humanity by having his murder and further atrocities performed on his body, then posted online forever for the world to see and his family to suffer forevermore for it because you can't unring a bell...

Yes, yes, let's ALL be concerned about LM' "right" to privacy.

Excuse me, could someone please pass me a barf bucket?

Peter Akman‏@AkmanCBCNews

#Magnotta's lawyers speaking to media

Not here in Quebec. Family doctor can prescribe it. Anti-depressants also.

in BC, you can go into a walk-in clinic, say your taking a flight and your scared.. and they will give you 10 ativan.. tell them you smoke pot and want to stop and you get really anxious... youll get a bunch of ativan.. very easy to get.. it shouldnt be, but it is

in BC, you can go into a walk-in clinic, say your taking a flight and your scared.. and they will give you 10 ativan.. tell them you smoke pot and want to stop and you get really anxious... youll get a bunch of ativan.. very easy to get.. it shouldnt be, but it is

Same here in Quebec. A friend of mine was prescribed the same anti-psychotic drugs Eric is taking. Misdiagnosed by a family doctor. Unfreakingbelievable! I begged her to see a psychiatrist and that's when she found out.

Peter Akman‏@AkmanCBCNews

#Magnotta's lawyer says he didn't fight extradition because he wanted to come back to mtl. He "trusts the canadian judicial system

this clears it up:
Justin Ling‏@justin_ling

Magnotta had a psyc in Berlin. Leclair goes on to say that #Magnotta "trusts the Canadian judicial system."

Justin Ling‏@justin_ling

Magnotta had a psyc in Berlin. Leclair goes on to say that #Magnotta "trusts the Canadian judicial system."

@justin_ling
Magnotta had a psyc in Berlin. Leclair goes on to say that ‪#Magnotta‬ "trusts the Canadian judicial system."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla