60 Percent of Executions Happen in Texas!

She's from El Paso originally and went to Trinity College in Austin, but she's spent the past 20 years in L.A. I think she can handle freeway frustration. (I mean I hope, 'cause she's a true Texan and never goes anywhere without her loaded pistol. You can imagine how much I love her, since she's invited to my house anyway.)

Trinity College? There's a Trinity University in San Antonio; nice liberal arts college; we looked there for my daughter.

Austin has St. Edwards, Concordia College, and U. of Texas.

Trinity College? There's a Trinity University in San Antonio; nice liberal arts college; we looked there for my daughter.

Austin has St. Edwards, Concordia College, and U. of Texas.

Okay, Trinity University. In San Antonio, then. Sheesh! As if I'd know the difference between one cow-town and another!

And as if all so-called institutions of higher learning in Texas aren't basically vocational schools with football teams!

:ducking for cover:

Okay, Trinity University. In San Antonio, then. Sheesh! As if I'd know the difference between one cow-town and another!

And as if all so-called institutions of higher learning in Texas aren't basically vocational schools with football teams!

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: When my son gets to be a doctor from a "cow- town Texas college" I will ask him to work on you for free! LMAO!!! :D

OMG; insult added to injury. Yep, Texas is called the "biggest party school in the nation" by some; but there really are some high level professors there.

That's why my daughter went to a liberal arts college, however.

So unworthy of you, Nova, we all know you are smarter than that!

You, my friend, are so overdue a visit to the Lone Star State. :blowkiss:

So unworthy of you, Nova, we all know you are smarter than that!

You, my friend, are so overdue a visit to the Lone Star State. :blowkiss:
Yep! We could all give him a great BIG Texas howdy! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks