8/08/2010 Police swarm TN home of Joe Overstreet

If you go to the Nashville inmate search site and search by name, it shows 0 charges. If you look under "recent bookings" and click his name, you see the info krkrjx posted.

Booking has him being "admitted" on the 9th...was he re-arrested or charged w/ something else?

Who you going to believe? WS trusted member - krkrjx or AH?

LMAO !

I am going by what is posted with his charges. The Vinelink main page shows him still in custody but that has not been updated IMO because it also shows no charges.

In Recent Bookings, you can see the charges and the notation of "Bond Made." And then it says "Jail Release" after that.

But no release time is indicated so even that is not current info, apparently. It does look as though he is out, for now anyway.

ETA: The dude was in and out so fast records could not keep up with him ;)

Well, after all, AH does have the exclusive. ;)

The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Joseph Edward Overstreet, 21, the so called “cousin Joe” Misty Croslin blames for kidnapping a five year old she was babysitting, was jailed Sunday night in Nashville, Tennessee, on an unrelated felony drug charge, manufacturing marijuana, and possession.
http://www.artharris.com/

I plead the 5th. :croc:

He's in or he's out....Take your pick. I wasn't "choosing" to believe anyone over anyone. I like to have FACTS, that's all.

LMAO !

I am going by what is posted with his charges. The Vinelink main page shows him still in custody but that has not been updated IMO because it also shows no charges.

In Recent Bookings, you can see the charges and the notation of "Bond Made." And then it says "Jail Release" after that.

But no release time is indicated so even that is not current info, apparently. It does look as though he is out, for now anyway.

ETA: The dude was in and out so fast records could not keep up with him ;)
No kidding. Five hours is lightspeed when you look at the number of bookings. I doubt he's been physically released, but still.

Booking has him being "admitted" on the 9th...was he re-arrested or charged w/ something else?

Good point and the 9th admit date does not show a release date.
I saw the same as krkrjx with the 8th charges and it says he was released (and his record shows he bonded out).

Maybe they are adding more charges? I thought the news guy said there were weapons in the house too? No gun charges?

Does anyone have JOs cell number so we can call and ask? j/k!!! :detective: j/k!!!!

Good point and the 9th date does not show a bond. I saw the same as krkrjx with the 8th charges and it says he was bonded out.

Maybe they are adding more charges? I thought the news guy said there were weapons in the house too?

Does anyone have JOs cell number so we can call and ask? j/k!!! :detective: j/k!!!!

1-800-ASK-JoeO :dance:

OK, that does it for me...More revolving doors for these people. Nite all.

I am waiting to see if additional charges are placed. But they better hurry up because I can't wait all night.

Sorry, but methinks they might want to keep him, and will try to do just that.

Good point and the 9th date does not show a bond. I saw the same as krkrjx with the 8th charges and it says he was bonded out.

Maybe they are adding more charges? I thought the news guy said there were weapons in the house too?

LOL Maybe Granny Hollars will tell AH.

A family member alerted The Bald Truth earlier Sunday evening that Overstreet’s home in Antioch, Tennessee was “surrounded by police cars,” and that he was handcuffed and sitting in the backseat of one cruiser.
“My nephew called to tell me the place was covered up with police cars,” said Flora Hollars in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “His parents don’t even know.”
He also says that Putnam County LE called him to see if he knew what was going on up there.

ETA: And, he's going to be arraigned at 9 am, August 12th, according to AH.

So according to AH, Flora says her nephew called her about Joe's arrest and that his parents didn't even know...
Both of his parents are truckers and were just crossing Mexico/US border when Jo was busted.

LOL Maybe Granny Hollars will tell AH.

He also says that Putnam County LE called him to see if he knew what was going on up there.

ETA: And, he's going to be arraigned at 9 am, August 12th, according to AH.

Oh, I can pretty much guarantee we will all see Nanny tomorrow. :)
It's late- Art's probably tired. lol I think what he was saying is that FH told him that Putnam LE was calling her asking her what was going on. Im surprised Joe called Nanny. She really is quite the force in that family, eh?

Oh, I can pretty much guarantee we will all see Nanny tomorrow. :)
It's late- Art's probably tired. lol I think what he was saying is that FH told him that Putnam LE was calling her asking her what was going on. Im surprised Joe called Nanny. She really is quite the force in that family, eh?

It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it!:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back