8/20 Ron takes plea, will testify in Haleighs trial

Discussion in 'Haleigh Cummings' started by YellowSubmarine, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Nonni Brenda

Nonni Brenda Georgia girl

Good point Kr. I wonder if it will be the same judge. Anyone know how many they have down there?

2. krkrjx

krkrjx Walk a mile in my shoes.

It's the same judge for Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope.

In St. Johns it's the same judge for Misty and Donna.

3. Nonni Brenda

Nonni Brenda Georgia girl

I have enjoyed talking to all tonight, but I am going to bed b4 I fall out of this chair. Nite all. Will pray for justice for Haleigh.

4. Helplessly Hoping

Helplessly Hoping Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller

I think Crystal has HAD to grow a backbone since January and if she suspects that Ron or Misty are in any way contributory factors to Haleigh's disappearance, her anger will turn to resolve. I imagine she beat herself up pretty good over the past 19 months about woulda coulda shoulda kind of stuff, but I have to believe she has a sense of purpose now. All, JMO but I am really rooting for Junior to have a future and, IMO, his best shot involves him staying with his mother and AWAY from PC.

5. krkrjx

6. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is already up somewhere-

Just on HLN: Tonight on JVM Issues Ron has new information regarding the timeline the day/night Haleigh disappeared.

Why is he just now sharing this?????????????????

7. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I just saw that, alwaysonmymind! I came straight here to see if there was any update.

I am already wondering how this is going to be spun. Probably nothing at all, but I am interested in hearing whatever it is!

8. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

Me too LaLaw.

Why now?? :waitasec:

9. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

I'm not trying to bash the players, but compared to most of these people, Ron is a genious. Actually, I agree with his mother on his IQ...I just wish he had used it to better his kid's lives.

10. krkrjx

Compared to most of these people my cat is a genius.

If Ron were a genius he would have remained behind the scenes during the drug transactions--just as involved but not obviously so, IMO.

11. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

well, I know 1 person who doesn't have to worry about being called a genius, lol ME...I can't even spell it.

12. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I should have known that AH would be at the bottom of this 'Ronald is talking' deal. I would love for AH to have to reveal his 'sources'. I think they are all in that bald head of his.

Pardon me if I cannot believe a word of anything AH said tonight! His 'sources' is gonna get him in trouble one day, LOL.

Why is Ronald talking now after all this time? To save his hiney, IMO, but I think he may have forgotton he would have to tell the truth.

My head hurts!

:sick:

13. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

LOL, dodie20! That's okay, 'cause you know more important things than how to spell genius. I have CRS because I am getting old!

14. blazeofglory

blazeofglory New Member

i wonder how many articles and tv videos and transcripts could be put together to determine how many times rc said (there was no fight of a gun) and (mc no,s nothing ) but now mc is *the key* and maybe jo did it because now all of a sudden there was a (fight of these guns) and he was working but theres 25 calls and the rest text totaling 90.come on you cant work and text..

15. debs

debs Former Member

Five bucks says ConcernedPapa has it on a loop ready to go.

16. lil momma

lil momma New Member

BBM :)

ITA with the bolded blazeofglory!

I work in an office, so texting and working, works for me... but when operating a crane, like we were lead to belive Ron did for PDM, i don't want to say it is impossible, b/c anything is possible, but i have a hard time beliving it. JMO

17. KSH352

KSH352 New Member

Not sure where the information came from that Ron operated a crane..He operated a forklift at PDM. He had only worked there for 3 months.

18. lil momma

lil momma New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

respectfully snipped ~

Ronald Cummings, told FOX News' Greta Van Susteren that Croslin was watching his daughter while he was at work as a crane operator.

19. Searchfortruth

Searchfortruth New Member

I'm still in shock that Ronald is getting a plea deal from the state. A reporter should have asked TN what she thought of her son's miraculous memory retrieval, concerning his daughter's disappearance.

If there is any justice for Haleigh, her "father" will get nailed to the wall. He had plenty of chances to talk about what he knows and he kept his mouth shut, until it benefited him. That, IMO, puts him in the same category as the murderer, maybe even worse, because he was supposed to protect his child...he's done everything but that. Ron protects Ron, just as he is trying to do now.

If he gives the state some truth about Haleigh's disappearance and it implicates him, in the crime, will the state be able to turn around and charge him accordingly ?

20. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict