8/29 WKMG - Casey is sending Myspace emails to some little girl

Are we SURE we're SURE this came from Casey. After seeing the search warrent/arrest report we all know how easy it is to spoof an email address. Why would parent allow their 12 year olds name to be released to the media???? I think someone sent this info to the tv station as a scam....this cannot possibly be true!

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

"Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News."

She could have had an asthma attack.

Stress-related Medical issue - sorry, but that sound like what they'd want to say if they don't want people to know what really happened.

WFTV says she tried to hurt herself, and what does her Myspace title say now? something about life not worth living now?

Well, I hope the grandmother called the probation officer. It sounds like she is causing harm to the public, and needs to be locked up!

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Are we SURE we're SURE this came from Casey. After seeing the search warrent/arrest report we all know how easy it is to spoof an email address. Why would parent allow their 12 year olds name to be released to the media???? I think someone sent this info to the tv station as a scam....this cannot possibly be true!

Yes it is, the little girls family has been in frequent touch with the Anthony's since the girl put together the vigil for Caylee. The grandmother called a WKMG reporter today, showed him all of the emails, and he had her turn them over to LE.

I think somebody should tell Tony P about this latest incident - bail needs to be revoked, she shouldn't be having contact with ANYBODY other than Baez and her jailers.

Good joke! LOL

What? You were being serious. Nevermind.

What would be even better is to hear LE slapped our Mother of the Year with a new warrant before this weekend is over & dragged her butt back to jail on homicide charges.

The Anthony family has NOTHING on the line as long as some stranger blows into town & puts up the money to give poor old Casey time home to shower, hug her family, hang out with Baez AND send emails to little children.

Also, they have a handwritten letter that Casey sent her. They show it in the video, you can read the whole thing, Casey-scrawl and all.

LP/TP probably made the decision to take back revoking the bond for fear that (or possibly threatened) they would be sued for "reniging" on their deal with Beaz. Casey hadn't done anything that broke the rules until this........

LP/TP now is your PERFECT chance to revoke her bond as initially planned. Casey was ordered NOT to have ANY communication with ANYONE under the age of 17.

NOW----RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT IS THE TIME TO PUT HER ARSE BACK IN JAIL.

Amen, East! I really like Tony and Leonard, but I wish they would not have given Casey, the family and Baez this opportunity to scheme and make sure all are on the same page to bolster her defense. At least it gave the whole country a chance to see her for what she is, though -- a liar who will not lift a finger or say a single word to help her daughter. So, maybe it wasn't all bad.

There is reason aplenty to revoke that bail now -- security issues including death threats and potential violence by the GPs towards media/onlookers, violation of the court's orders by Casey. What more will it take? Send her back!

If Skii's family is reading, please tell her not to be sad, life is wonderful and worth every bit of the happiness, sadness, sorrow, joy that she will live for many many years to come.

:furious: I'm seething right now! The article also said that the grandmother called Cindy and heard Casey crying in the background. WTF???? where are her tears for Caylee???:furious:

Peter (the girl's grandmother) said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since informed law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Thanks, Truth. So I'm wondering since Casey violated the court's own orders for her conditions of bail, can the court itself revoke her bond now, regardless whether Leonard/Tony want to terminate it?

ETA: I'm not clear on something -- is the grandmother the primary caregiver for the 12 yr old? It sure sounds like she's got Casey's number and wants to put a stop to it all. Go, granny!

:furious: I'm seething right now! The article also said that the grandmother called Cindy and heard Casey crying in the background. WTF???? where are her tears for Caylee???:furious:

Very good point.

Up to now, this has been a really messed-up story to ponder and try to solve, but with this latest incident I am REALLY REALLY REALLY ANGRY. At CASEY.

One of the reporters today mentioned that this whole circus is costing us taxpayers tons of money, due to LE overtime being spent on this case.

And now we find Casey is playing footsie's with some little girl, putting her in the hospital.

I am going to help the search tomorrow, and I hope we find Caylee so this nightmare can end, and they take Casey back to jail IMMEDIATELY. With NO IMMUNITY.

Also, they have a handwritten letter that Casey sent her. They show it in the video, you can read the whole thing, Casey-scrawl and all.

Thanks....I'll look for it... I was just fixing dinner for my baby and saw this, but didn't have a chance to look further....

I'm sorry, I was so upset on my post above that I forgot to address the young girl.

I am adding you to my prayer list. Such a lovely and CARING girl. I'm so sorry that you have had to be put in the middle of such a horrendous situation. Please, focus on yourself and get well. You have such a long life to live. There are many wonderful causes for you to get involved in, please don't let this situation take away the care you feel for those who really need you. You truly have a beautiful heart and this world is better because you are here!

Is Tony P still answering questions here on the forum? I think someone (anyone!!) should ask him WHY THE CHANGE OF HEART? And also, since she has blatantly violated her probation by communicating with a 12 yr old, isnt that enough reason to revoke her bail?
I just dont understand why the Padilla clan has flip flopped and decided NOT to revoke. Same goes for the county Probation Dept--she has violated her bail terms, so back to pokey.
Right? Am I missing something? I am going to try and find a way to email the probation department, the Sherriff's office, and anyone else to ask this simple question:
"Ms. Casey Antony has violated the terms of her bail release, why hasnt she be taken back into custody?"

Thanks to all for reading this little rant.....
And a special message to Casey.....
WHERE IS CAYLEE??

Um, what parent in their right mind is going to let their twelve year old child communicate with a "person of interest" in the case of a missing child??!!?! :furious:

that was my though too. seriously, how can things keep getting more and more bizarre?

Life just keeps getting easier and easier for Casey.....Terms of release, no internet access, no contact with minors- but this one is ok just this one time.....Seems to me that LE is just as big of an enabler as her mother is.

Apparently Casey also mailed a hand written letter to the little girl. And it was not an "Email" message that Casey sent, it was actually a message through Myspace from Casey's myspace site. There was a link with video.. I'll see if I can find it again...

Here it is... http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Life just keeps getting easier and easier for Casey.....Terms of release, no internet access, no contact with minors- but this one is ok just this one time.....Seems to me that LE is just as big of an enabler as her mother is.

She will probably say, thats because she didnt send them, ZG did :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back