9.29.09 Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught that too and wondered if she was in the know or adding to that herself. Hard to tell with NG.
Looking at the photo again, and thinking about it appearing to be a child in a fetal position ~ if Caylee were still alive, and dying, she'd tend to curl up in that position, as opposed to her deceased body being put in the trunk in that manner. Maybe that's what NG is thinking? The only problem I have is at what point was she put inside the laundry bag and plastic bags? I'd almost bet Casey wouldn't be handling a decomposing body. MOO

Looking at the photo again, and thinking about it appearing to be a child in a fetal position ~ if Caylee were still alive, and dying, she'd tend to curl up in that position, as opposed to her deceased body being put in the trunk in that manner. Maybe that's what NG is thinking? The only problem I have is at what point was she put inside the laundry bag and plastic bags? I'd almost bet Casey wouldn't be handling a decomposing body. MOO

But, the bags likely would not have contained all the fluids.

IMHO, anyway.

They warn us in nursing school that protective "rubber" has "holes."

BBM

I heard J Whiny say the same thing and wanted to pull my hair out, and not one of the people on that panel challenged her mis-information. And, JVM has got to calm down:crazy:

I absolutely HATE J-Whiny....almost as much as I HATE CA:sick:

But, the bags likely would not have contained all the fluids.

IMHO, anyway.

They warn us in nursing school that protective "rubber" has "holes."
Oh I definitely agree the fluids would leak out, but it's the position of the body that's throwing me off ~ unless she was stuffed into the laundry bag immediately after death and by that assumed the fetal position (before rigor set in). MOO

I hope she does. Nancy Grace can be cut down to 15 minutes and be just as effective.

They just told on NG ( An Expert) Said that that could very well be an impression of Caylee’s body inside that trunk WITHOUT it containing DNA. He said that Mold, bacteria and other agents could collect if the body had been left there long enough. He said it would take a digital analysis to bring it out. They showed that picture on NG but I couldn’t make heads or tails out of it because they didn’t leave it on the screen for long periods of time.

Regarding the fetal position.....would you really have pictured Caylee in any other position? Frightened children AND adults return to the fetal position. Aside from this, she was stuffed inside a laundry bag and two garbage bags - - - we surely wouldn't have expected her to be straight as an arrow.
Thought for the day: I hate Casey. There, I feel better now.

Good point! It was also just mentioned that BC plans to say something tomorrow about this stain, such as it was there all along in the car. :banghead:

All I got to say is "prove it", else all they have with that is words from a proven liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23