911 Call- THE TRUTH

Originally posted by Tricia
Did someone say "spectrograph?"
I checked out your link, Tricia...Interesting display. It looks like a one of many visual displays you can produce by using any cute music player like WinAmp. I personally like the one that's a circle and bulges around the perimeter to the intensity of the sound.

What I found more interesting was your comment that "The horizontal white line is the attempt to erase."
That tells me Trish, that someone has been feeding you a whole lotta baloney.

Shylock, it's perfectly simply, spectrography is the key to forensic audio analysis. Dave does not discuss IF he did any kind of spectrography let alone HOW he did it. He reported lots of impressive stuff about what settings he used when he made his adjustments. He gave no account of the most important part of any forensic audio analysis - namely the spectrography. That is only one reason why he is discredited. There are a barrowload of folks out there who will read his 'analysis' and be seduced by the technobabble - Lin Wood alludes to it in one of his more recent leaked e-mails.

Regarding the CD, if you look at the American Statndards for Forensic Audio Analysis, one of the requirements is that 'ideally' the original tape is used for the analysis. The audio tape WILL be purer than the CD by the very nature of analogue to digital conversion.

Tricia's comment about the lab using the spectrograph "first" corresponds EXACTLY with what my own forensic audio contact said. It's like geophysical prospection in archaeology - the spectrograph tells them WHERE to look.

Originally posted by Jayelles
Shylock, it's perfectly simply, spectrography is the key to forensic audio analysis. - the spectrograph tells them WHERE to look.
Jayelles, you've got it wrong and right in what you wrote...LOL
A spectrograph is a very valuable tool to use when doing audio analysis, but it's not the "key" which unlocks all audio secrets. Give a deaf man a spectrograph and what do you have?--a confused deaf man.
You are correct that a spectrograph can tell you where to look. I used one here on the 911 call to pinpoint which part of the tape I wanted to expand for closer analysis and see the results when I applied different filtering techniques.
A spectrograph, by itself, is nothing but a visual display of sound frequencies. It can't tell a squeeky floor board from an opera singer without something to compare it to.

You are right about the audio tape versus the CD. I wish we had a complete version of the call on the audio tape, but that version was cut off just as Patsy's voice appears. We should consider ourselves lucky that someone screwed-up big time and recorded a longer version of the call on the CD.

As far as Dave goes, I wouldn't worry about him. He resides in the swamp. The swamp is full of misinformation. It exists solely to propagate misinformation. Anyone with a brain always figures that out sooner or later and finds their way here or to some other forum of free opinion.

Originally posted by Shylock
Jayelles, you've got it wrong and right in what you wrote...LOL
A spectrograph is a very valuable tool to use when doing audio analysis, but it's not the "key" which unlocks all audio secrets. Give a deaf man a spectrograph and what do you have?--a confused deaf man.
You are correct that a spectrograph can tell you where to look. I used one here on the 911 call to pinpoint which part of the tape I wanted to expand for closer analysis and see the results when I applied different filtering techniques.
A spectrograph, by itself, is nothing but a visual display of sound frequencies. It can't tell a squeeky floor board from an opera singer without something to compare it to.

You are right about the audio tape versus the CD. I wish we had a complete version of the call on the audio tape, but that version was cut off just as Patsy's voice appears. We should consider ourselves lucky that someone screwed-up big time and recorded a longer version of the call on the CD.

As far as Dave goes, I wouldn't worry about him. He resides in the swamp. The swamp is full of misinformation. It exists solely to propagate misinformation. Anyone with a brain always figures that out sooner or later and finds their way here or to some other forum of free opinion.
OK, where is this going?/posting-info...???
AND FOR/IN JONBENET'S FAVOR/JUSTICE...WE HAVE (WHAT?)? "If I only had a BRAIN" Wizard of Oz:?Shylock?...I'm sorry:Is it power of 3"?

So I still have to ask again: Where is this "enhanced" version of the 911 call that is supposed to be done by FFJ?----Tricia?-------Anybody?-----Hello?

-----------------
"Houston, we have a problem!"

Originally posted by Britt

What is the point of participating on Ramsey forums unarmed with facts and unprepared to debate? What is the point of asking questions when the answers, whatever they are, are of no interest to you? It's rather like a defense attorney strategy, isn't it... confuse the issues and bury the facts in bandwidth. How Wood.

The answers are of interest, but when they cannot be proven, it begins to sound like 6th grade gossip. Sorry I feel that way, but their is alot of he said she said on alot of these forums.....there really os no way to deny that at all. I choose not to just accept something someone says to me as a fact. I also choose not to just accept that because their is a book written, whatever is in it must be true.

If the fact's are so factual, then they will shine through any amount of clouding at all....

I have yet to see that. Why should I take any of your interpretations to heart, when you all cannot agree on the same story---just that the R's did it.

I need more than that.

911 call
01:19 to 01:26
Patsy? Patsy? Patsy? Patsy? <=== 911 operator
Bay-bee, what did you find? What did you do? <===== Patsy
I'm sorry. <====== young boy's voice

That's what I hear. I believe they lied. Why lie?

this is the file shown in audacity with my note of where i hear what.... what do you hear?

Attachments

• convo in ramsey call.GIF
    convo in ramsey call.GIF
    97.3 KB · Views: 29
KING: Police also say digital enhancement indicates that Burke was awake and asking questions when you called 911.

J. RAMSEY: Well, some police claim they think they hear that. We would challenge the police to release that tape.

P. RAMSEY: Make it all public.

J. RAMSEY: Let's make it public. We'd like to hear that tape. We've never heard it. That is not our recollection of what happened that morning.

With that said, what's the background on the patsy911-FFJ.mp3 file - where did it come from? anyone vouch for it being a true copy of the call?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back