A bra collector

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by mysteriew, Oct 22, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

A New York man faces first-degree larceny and other charges after two off-duty Greenwich officers discovered 342 bras he allegedly shoplifted from Victoria's Secret and stashed in a van, police said.

"I've never heard of anything like this," said Lt. Richard Cochran of the Greenwich Police Department, acting department spokesman.

Ricardo Salazar, 25, of Elmhurst, N.Y., is accused of taking more than $20,000 in lingerie and shoes on Sunday. He also is charged with possession of a shoplifting device.
    http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/l...6604238.story?coll=green-news-local-headlines

2. Loading...

3. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Weird guy :crazy:

4. angelmom

angelmom The love stays...forever in our hearts

I wonder what the "shoplifting device" is. Maybe something to take off those electronic alarm thingys??? Or just a pair of baggy pants. :D

5. Norma

Norma Pook

I'm sorry, but how could a shoe store not notice $5,000 in shoes walking out the door??

6. Paradise

Paradise Member

He had to have taken them over time, I don't think there's any way anyone could take that many shoes out of a store at one time (unless you had a dump truck or something like that):D

7. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

:laugh: I'm just wondering if he'll show up in court wearing a sexy bra and a pair of
    stiletto's!

--Would fit in with the recent attire of those going to court lately on the Bizarre forum:rolleyes: