A & E - Anthony Parents Speak 5.28.18

Cindy is no dummy and she's not in denial. She knew Casey was pregnant and lied to others. She knows Casey is the reason Caylee is deceased and is lying to others. She needs to save face plus this helps her stay in the limelight and continues to make Casey believe her mother has her back.

Anyone else remember that $15,000
that Tony Lazzaro mentioned to LE?
(I think)
Apparently, his dealer had been robbed
of $15,000 in cash, then Casey told
Tony that she had $15,000.
Wow, what a coincidence.
I recall that being discussed years ago,
then suddenly it was dropped.

LOL, I never heard of it either. Pretty gutsy of Casey if she was robbing drug dealers.

Cindy is no dummy and she's not in denial. She knew Casey was pregnant and lied to others. She knows Casey is the reason Caylee is deceased and is lying to others. She needs to save face plus this helps her stay in the limelight and continues to make Casey believe her mother has her back.

I was reading a book awhile back about the toxic relationship neurotic people develop with sociopaths. It sounded a lot like Casey and Cindy.

Mark Lippman withdrew as their attorney after Cindy claimed sicknto get out of a foreclosure trial. Oh and surprise they owe him money Casey Anthony Boycott Information

Sound to me the A’s may be trying to do something that is not right concerning the foreclosure....unethical? Cindy just wants everyone to get tired of her and just hand her the house free and clear.

At one time only Cindy, way back when, was owner of the house, as she was th3 one making money in nursing.....does anyone know if that has changed and that George is part owner now? Only Cindy’s name is written on the withdrawal document even though it said ‘et al’, a catch all phrase just Incase.

Sound to me the A’s may be trying to do something that is not right concerning the foreclosure....unethical? Cindy just wants everyone to get tired of her and just hand her the house free and clear.

At one time only Cindy, way back when, was owner of the house, as she was th3 one making money in nursing.....does anyone know if that has changed and that George is part owner now? Only Cindy’s name is written on the withdrawal document even though it said ‘et al’, a catch all phrase just Incase.
I never heard that Cindy was the sole owner of the house. Looks like it would have to be specifically written to exclude George from being part owner.

What is Marital Property in Florida?
Unless a couple has a valid written agreement stating otherwise, marital property in Florida includes all assets and debts either spouse acquires during the marriage. It doesn’t matter if the property or debt is titled jointly or is only in one spouse’s name.

Equitable Distribution of Property in Florida

I never heard that Cindy was the sole owner of the house. Looks like it would have to be specifically written to exclude George from being part owner.

Equitable Distribution of Property in Florida

Hi Ranch...it has been soooo long since the trial and all the info that came out. I remember conversations of Cindy being the sole owner because she had the stable job and made the money. GEorge did not have a stable job, never did...I do not even know if the media reports are still available. Well we can only wait to see what happens.....thanks.

Why are they so special? I guess they want the bank to give them the house free and clear for no reason.

I would like to see a print out of all their income and then put it against everything they bought, rented, such as cars, hair coloring and cuts, clothes bought, trips taken and anyway they spent money....would be interesting.

Why are they so special? I guess they want the bank to give them the house free and clear for no reason.

I would like to see a print out of all their income and then put it against everything they bought, rented, such as cars, hair coloring and cuts, clothes bought, trips taken and anyway they spent money....would be interesting.

I read a few months back that banks in Florida will drag their feet on foreclosures. I suspect with the noteriety of this house that they really don’t want to foreclose.

They have had more chances though than anyone I have ever read about! I read they got paid for that last special but I guess they don’t feel they need to make house payments

Cindy and George were on Dr. Oz today. I felt bad for George. His pain is si visible. Just looking at him hurts. You can feel it. Cindy thinks somebody else was at the house and Casey got busy "making out" & it distracted her. Cindy also talked about Casey having a seizure condition. It is my opinion that Cindy is going to grab onto anything and everything. Because if she allows herself to believe Casey killed Caylee deliberately--if she lets herself even think the thought--then Casey is as lost to her as Caylee.

They both looked uncomfortable when Dr. Oz asked them what they thought happened. George said he thought Caylee died because Casey gave her something.

It is understandable why they don't want their thoughts near imagining what Casey did.

They looked as miserable as any two people could look.

I'm going to watch the Dr. Oz thing when I get home, though I suspect I'll be sorry I did. I can't fathom why they continually go on these shows with their pity party, other than trying to make more and more money off their dead grandchild. Cindy is a nut raving lunatic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back