A & E - Anthony Parents Speak 5.28.18

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by zippitydoda, May 28, 2018.

1. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Cindy is no dummy and she's not in denial. She knew Casey was pregnant and lied to others. She knows Casey is the reason Caylee is deceased and is lying to others. She needs to save face plus this helps her stay in the limelight and continues to make Casey believe her mother has her back.

gramcracker, fabvab, neesaki and 9 others like this.

2. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

LOL, I never heard of it either. Pretty gutsy of Casey if she was robbing drug dealers.

3. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

I was reading a book awhile back about the toxic relationship neurotic people develop with sociopaths. It sounded a lot like Casey and Cindy.

neesaki, PRCutiepie, Jolynna and 6 others like this.
  4. Jovi Girl

Jovi Girl Active Member

When is Caylee’s birthday ? I know it’s around now.

RANCH likes this.
  5. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

Wikipedia says its August 9th so tomorrow.

Her birth date is August 9th 2005 which would mean she would be 13 years old if her mother did not kill her.

Death of Caylee Anthony - Wikipedia

8paws, SugarQueen, PRCutiepie and 3 others like this.
  6. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Happy Birthday little angel.

8paws, PRCutiepie, Leimsieder and 4 others like this.
  7. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Mark Lippman withdrew as their attorney after Cindy claimed sicknto get out of a foreclosure trial. Oh and surprise they owe him money Casey Anthony Boycott Information

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  8. jkly

jkly Well-Known Member

Yeah, they seem to use pity as a currency.

9. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Sound to me the A’s may be trying to do something that is not right concerning the foreclosure....unethical? Cindy just wants everyone to get tired of her and just hand her the house free and clear.

At one time only Cindy, way back when, was owner of the house, as she was th3 one making money in nursing.....does anyone know if that has changed and that George is part owner now? Only Cindy’s name is written on the withdrawal document even though it said ‘et al’, a catch all phrase just Incase.

watcher9 likes this.
  10. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

I never heard that Cindy was the sole owner of the house. Looks like it would have to be specifically written to exclude George from being part owner.

Equitable Distribution of Property in Florida

watcher9 likes this.
  11. MsJosie

Hi Ranch...it has been soooo long since the trial and all the info that came out. I remember conversations of Cindy being the sole owner because she had the stable job and made the money. GEorge did not have a stable job, never did...I do not even know if the media reports are still available. Well we can only wait to see what happens.....thanks.

8paws and watcher9 like this.
  12. KCappy

KCappy Member

13. MsJosie

14. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

flourish likes this.
  15. Gnatcatcher

Gnatcatcher Well-Known Member

Livin' free and large, ain't it grand? And my parents can't get their teeth fixed.

16. MsJosie

Why are they so special? I guess they want the bank to give them the house free and clear for no reason.

I would like to see a print out of all their income and then put it against everything they bought, rented, such as cars, hair coloring and cuts, clothes bought, trips taken and anyway they spent money....would be interesting.

watcher9 likes this.
  17. kaykay543

kaykay543 Well-Known Member

I read a few months back that banks in Florida will drag their feet on foreclosures. I suspect with the noteriety of this house that they really don’t want to foreclose.

They have had more chances though than anyone I have ever read about! I read they got paid for that last special but I guess they don’t feel they need to make house payments

watcher9, MsJosie and SWEETSPYRIT like this.
  18. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

Cindy and George were on Dr. Oz today. I felt bad for George. His pain is si visible. Just looking at him hurts. You can feel it. Cindy thinks somebody else was at the house and Casey got busy "making out" & it distracted her. Cindy also talked about Casey having a seizure condition. It is my opinion that Cindy is going to grab onto anything and everything. Because if she allows herself to believe Casey killed Caylee deliberately--if she lets herself even think the thought--then Casey is as lost to her as Caylee.

They both looked uncomfortable when Dr. Oz asked them what they thought happened. George said he thought Caylee died because Casey gave her something.

It is understandable why they don't want their thoughts near imagining what Casey did.

They looked as miserable as any two people could look.

watcher9, cynsational and gogrannypop like this.
  19. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

I for one am glad if they look -or better yet, feel- miserable. Both of them enabled KCA to get away with, well, murder. So they can cry me a river.

jkly, watcher9, MsJosie and 3 others like this.
  20. Gnatcatcher

Gnatcatcher Well-Known Member

I'm going to watch the Dr. Oz thing when I get home, though I suspect I'll be sorry I did. I can't fathom why they continually go on these shows with their pity party, other than trying to make more and more money off their dead grandchild. Cindy is a nut raving lunatic.