A good heart?

It was a mix between ebonics and drunk, I think. He gestured for me to get into his car and I just laughed and went into the dollar general for a map.
Glitch I am so sorry but you have me laughing. The combo of ebonics, drunk, and Dollar General just did it to me. Oh, naw prostitutes come in all shapes and sizes. No discrimination in that line of work. In case it ever happens to you again the proper response to that is "You got the wrong girl, son". Shuts them up and has them move on.

me thinks I need to let mr. gidget know I am UNDER paid.

Gidget, you can make up the difference with a new kitchen set or a big diamond. It can work out the same.

Gidget, you can make up the difference with a new kitchen set or a big diamond. It can work out the same.

looks like I am not getting either.

I just announce that I need a raise and told him about the 300.00/90min.
I should have waited till he swallowed his coffee. After he wiped his chin, cleaned the table, changed his shirt and got a new cup of java, he told me I am crazy, and that if I come up with one more hair brained thought he is taking my computer away. (I'd like to see him try)

So now he is off to work convinced he needs to check our mental heath insurance coverage.

Glitch I am so sorry but you have me laughing. The combo of ebonics, drunk, and Dollar General just did it to me. Oh, naw prostitutes come in all shapes and sizes. No discrimination in that line of work. In case it ever happens to you again the proper response to that is "You got the wrong girl, son". Shuts them up and has them move on.

I was unaware that a flip flop, 3 day camping scuzz in a dirty tshirt weighing 300 pounds at the dollar general speaking to an ebonics challenged drunken John even HAD a proper response. I need to brush up on my "White Trash-Need-to-be-on-Springer-Miss Manners!"

Again, if it had been Gill Grissom, my response would have been "Scoot over, I'll drive!"

PS
How do you say "You got the wrong girl, son" in drunken ebonics? "Child, I ain't no ho"?

Bwhahahahah...you are from Philadelphia!!!! Howdie neighbor :D

Bwhahahahah...you are from Philadelphia!!!! Howdie neighbor :D

Back at ya Home Slice. LOL Wawa iced tean anyone? Rino, Glitch's describing the sign regarding the no hooker zone cracked me up. Could you imagine that here?

Back at ya Home Slice. LOL Wawa iced tean anyone? Rino, Glitch's describing the sign regarding the no hooker zone cracked me up. Could you imagine that here?

It was hand written on a piece of paper by the door to the store. I haven't actually seen a hooker, here, that I know of. I've been told there are some by the homeless shelter, but they accept crack cocaine, not cash.

I can't imagine how you can drive past someone dressed up like they're going to Rocky Horror standing by the road and not laugh your butt off! Must be an experience to live somewhere like that.

Word!! That sign would have bullet holes in it :)

I'll take the wawa coffee anyday of the week!!

GlitchWizard said:
I can't imagine how you can drive past someone dressed up like they're going to Rocky Horror standing by the road and not laugh your butt off! Must be an experience to live somewhere like that.

Truely is a sight to see. You never know if it's a male or female :hand: Hubby used to tell the kids "Say hello to the ladies of the evening" , not sure we'll win any parent of the year awards but it was funny.

Word!! That sign would have bullet holes in it :)

I'll take the wawa coffee anyday of the week!!

Truely is a sight to see. You never know if it's a male or female :hand: Hubby used to tell the kids "Say hello to the ladies of the evening" , not sure we'll win any parent of the year awards but it was funny.

I thought it was misspelled "wanna" - like it was being offerred. What is wawa?

GW, Wawa is like a convenience store. It rocks. There's a chain of them and they were I believe soley in upper Pennsylvania. Now I've seen one even in Virginia. They have addicting coffee and iced tea. Rino, it's alright my dad was a cop for almost 40 years and he too pointed out "the girls", and would say wave hello to the ladies of the evening. Glitch,it is wild, crazy some of the trans gender prostitutes you see. All in all though it's sad. Your flip flops and camping outfit would be a proper outfit though in some of the hoods. I spelled iced tea wrong. Probably thinking how sad some of the prostitutes are so young. Breaks my heart. "Word" says Rino. Funny stuff.

Oh dear lawd. . . BWAHHHHH. . . too much. . . too much!

Whenever money is tight, my husband threatens to go out and man-*advertiser censored* himself. ((rolls eyes)). I told him no, then we worked out a compromise. He has these old school looks where elderly ladies in his store swoon and flirt with him like mad. So his idea, with me in agreement, is that he is allowed to go to the senior center and lick elbows for extra cash. If he can make more moolah doing that, then more power to him.

As for me and prostitution. . . . yeah right. Not EVEN.

Glitch, did you stop in Frenchtown? Cause that's all I can picture when you add up the Dollar Store, ebonics and a paper sign. Damn girl you crack me up!

Glitch is funny as anything, FLMom. The best is it was a paper sign like somebody had to write on a piece of paper for the hookers not to be loitering.Then Rino saying if that was in Philly there'd be bullett holes in that sign. No doubt they'd shoot at a piece of paper here. Funny, funny stuff. FLMom I'd say that's a good deal you and your husband struck up. The ladies at the elderly home get the best of the deal.

My sister used to do decoy duty for the police dept when she first started as a cop. Man...some days I couldn't recognize her!! LOL! Some of the other cops didn't recognize who she was either, and one almost arrested HER! She called it "Sidewalk hostessing". She has some really funny stories about doing that.
1. A guy she went to hs with propositioned her. She thought he knew she was a cop and told him she was busy working. He offered her $5.00 for a bj...she got him arrested. She told him $5.00 was a COMPLETE insult as good as she was looking that night!

2. A 88 year old man propositioned her...no teeth, no hair. Offered her $20 just to look at "it"....:eek: she let him go because she felt sorry for him after his arrest.

3. Her best night was when they needed to call in a second "state limosuine" (cop van). She said she was really struttin'...18 guys nailed in 45 minutes. The department record. LOL!!! The guys liked when she went out, because they said with the other female officers...they'd be there all night. :crazy:

4. The prosecutor for the next city was busted...oops. He kept telling her he was sure he'd seen her before. After he was arrested she said yeah...we were in court last Tuesday on a case where she was the arresting officer. LOL!

5. One spoke very little english. He wasn't propsitioning her, he was trying to get directions. She was asking him all the wrong questions thinking he was propsitioning her...and he kept saying, "yes!"

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor guy in #5... probably just wanted directions to the nearest Wawa... probably heard how good their coffee is. :)

Speaking of Wawa locations: they are on the DelMarVa peninsula... when I am going to Lewes to catch the ferry to do photography in Cape May, I always get my hit of Wawa coffee before boarding the ferry.

Bachelor #1 is who ought to be concerned. That has to be your worst nightmare trying to pick up a prostitute, and it turns out to be a cop, and then one ya went to High School with none the less. Elphaba, Cape May is one lovely location for photographing. I'm thinking they have a Wawa. I have friends live there all year. They jack them prices up in every store come May.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back