A message to us from Rosemont Farms

It's completely fine if you guys want to link this letter.
If someone has a problem or a question they can email me or join websleuths and post it here. I'm happy to answer with what little info I have.

Cheers :)
The link won't show up on that nasty site but it was explained and seems your name has been dropped. If it shows up again, can we copy and paste your entire letter there? Seems they don't like reputable sites like us! (BTW - nasty, would recommend not going there!)

Welcome Jasmine! I don't think your problems are small. Getting in touch with Tricia and our Kimster to post a letter about your circumstances is a great way to begin clarifying and healing. And joining us here at WS - brilliant! :takeabow:

The link won't show up on that nasty site but it was explained and seems your name has been dropped. If it shows up again, can we copy and paste your entire letter there? Seems they don't like reputable sites like us! (BTW - nasty, would recommend not going there!)

Copy and paste all you like but whatever you do, please do not remove the words "no" and "not" from the last sentence in bullet point 8... ;)
It make take us back to square one...

:banghead:

Copy and paste all you like but whatever you do, please do not remove the words "no" and "not" from the last sentence in bullet point 8... ;)
It make take us back to square one...

:banghead:

You are going to fit in just fine here with that sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

If it makes you feel any better, Heather, I have been closely following this case, through media reports and the discussions on Websleuths, and have not encountered *any* horrible rumors about your farm. Although I do not claim to read EVERY message posted on Websleuths, the most I have seen is speculation about whether, perhaps, your farm was the location where DS was working on June 4. Nothing at all negative about you, your farm, or possible involvement in whatever crime may have been committed.

I am aware, however, that around the internet in general there are wild, outlandish rumors and horrible slander and trashing of individuals based on nothing but people's desire to lash out. So I appreciate your caution about posting detailed information about someone who is only tangentially related to a case.

I hope your customer base will stick with you and all of this stupidity will die down soon.

Just wanted to say DITTO here, and I saw your interview on TV, where you came across as an honest, caring and very uninvolved person.

Thank you Heather for setting the record straight.

If it makes you feel any better I wasn't aware of any horrible rumors either, I think I may have seen the name of your farm referred to in a discussion of DS online activities but nothing that would in any way reflect badly on anybody on that farm.

Heather: Trust that you have a bunch of new friends and new fans all over the place. And every single one of us wants to visit your farm. Please stick around and post here whenever you want to...let us know the good things that happen for you too! I saw your interview; you did well, and you made it very clear that you had no connection to any non-suspects and that you would cooperate completely with law enforcement. These rumors will pass; the media comes here, and so do the detectives. You have set the record straight and we will work together to enforce that.

Best, X
Los Angeles

No kidding. Chickens are evil. I've seen mine devour an entire mouse and then go lay an egg like nothing happened.

Got a good laugh outta that one Jas.
CHICKENS will even eat CHICKEN.
OMG!

Welcome Jasmine......

I will be having nightmares now about chickens LOL

I saw Heather on an interview the first day after she called LE and told them to search her farm. Whatever they needed to do.

I was very impressed with Heather and her honesty and caring for a missing child.

This is business that has the ethics of a place that I would use; but I live nowhere near Oregon.

Heather, I hope your business increases a thousand fold !!!

No kidding. Chickens are evil. I've seen mine devour an entire mouse and then go lay an egg like nothing happened.

Off topic but too funny not to post!

According to Bob B*****, noted and highly respected animal trainer, UCDavis did a breeding experiment back in the fifties with chickens to see how large they could breed them. They managed to get an average size of four feet tall but had many associated health problems. They finally gave up on the experiment and offered the remaining chickens to Bob to get an idea as to how they thought: Did breeding for size affect their cognitive abilities?

Right now, I know you are laughing hysterically imagining four foot chickens!

When the chickens arrived, Bob was away on a trip, so his staff put the chickens into a barn and took care of them like they were, well, giant chickens. At first.

Then they noticed that the stray cats in the area around that barn were disappearing. This was long before widespread spay/neuter of cats, so there were usually lots of cats around. All around except for this one barn.

Bob gets home and he hurries out to the barn to see his new birds. On the door of the barn was a chair and a bullwhip hanging from nails with a "CAUTION!" sign. Turned out that one of the staff had stumbled while feeding the chickens and fallen. He managed to find a loose plank to beat the chickens off with or he may not have made it out of there.

Those chickens had the same personalities as standard sized chickens... but they were four feet tall! According to Bob, no one was really sad when they all succumbed to various health problems within a year.

Just think: if they'd kept on breeding for size and had worked out the health problems, farmers could be dealing with chickens that hunt and eat pigs!

:chicken::chicken::truce::truce::truce:

Thanks GrainneDhu!!

Off topic but too funny not to post!

According to Bob B*****, noted and highly respected animal trainer, UCDavis did a breeding experiment back in the fifties with chickens to see how large they could breed them. They managed to get an average size of four feet tall but had many associated health problems. They finally gave up on the experiment and offered the remaining chickens to Bob to get an idea as to how they thought: Did breeding for size affect their cognitive abilities?

Right now, I know you are laughing hysterically imagining four foot chickens!

When the chickens arrived, Bob was away on a trip, so his staff put the chickens into a barn and took care of them like they were, well, giant chickens. At first.

Then they noticed that the stray cats in the area around that barn were disappearing. This was long before widespread spay/neuter of cats, so there were usually lots of cats around. All around except for this one barn.

Bob gets home and he hurries out to the barn to see his new birds. On the door of the barn was a chair and a bullwhip hanging from nails with a "CAUTION!" sign. Turned out that one of the staff had stumbled while feeding the chickens and fallen. He managed to find a loose plank to beat the chickens off with or he may not have made it out of there.

Those chickens had the same personalities as standard sized chickens... but they were four feet tall! According to Bob, no one was really sad when they all succumbed to various health problems within a year.

Just think: if they'd kept on breeding for size and had worked out the health problems, farmers could be dealing with chickens that hunt and eat pigs!

This is absolutely terrifying if you think about it; but oh the drumsticks.

We carry a stick at all times in the pig pen (something about having 16 pigs all running at you full tilt that's a bit scary...).

Jasmine, I just wanted to personally let you know that I am very sorry. I may have contributed to the rumors, but I swear it was not meant maliciously.
The night De-de twitter was posted I was going through reading her posts and saw a post from your farm, clicked on it and it took me to your twitter I started reading your page. Then some days later reading through the comment section of one of the news story a person who was continously defending Terri made a comment about having a craving for bacon, and I remembered your website. I spoke about how weird it was all the connection to pigs and bacon, and how it reminded me of an episode of Criminal Minds were a man was killing people and feeding them to his pigs, and how pigs would eat anything and not leave much left. I promise you I in NO way meant to hurt you, your family or your business, alot of times my mind goes crazy putting things together, after following so many of these cases. I am totally guilty of contributing to this, and I am deeply sorry for my part in this. If there is anything I can do PLEASE let me know and Please except my apology.

PS. My oldest daughter's name is Jasmine:)

Heather, thanks so much for posting that. Although I didn't read any rumors about your farm before this, I'm going to take this to heart as a personal lesson about how dangerous it can be to let our fear and anger about Kyron's disappearance lead to negative consequences for people innocently connected to the case.

I would love to shop at your farm if only I wasn't a continent away, and your love and passion for your land and family are so apparent that I know it comes across in your business all that comes from it. Welcome to WS and thank you for being so open with us in this time when it feels that so much is hidden and secret.

xoxoxxo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back