A month ago JonBenet's Birthday. Aug 6 1990

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Clarification; For some reason I thought today was August 6th. My brain is officially fried. I don't have any reasonable explanation why other than my brother did drop me on my head as a small child.

I will put away anything sharp in case I hurt myself.

A month ago Jonbenet would have turned 24 had she lived.

Don't know about you but I cannot believe we are STILL talking about this case.

If you are an IDI person please scroll past what I am going to say. Do not comment. This thread is not to argue the case.

I thought when Kolar's book came out SOMETHING would have been done. SOMETHING.

As usual with this case, no matter how much proof is offered that it was someone in the house that night nothing seems to happen.

I don't know who did what that Christmas night in 1996 but I do know everyone in the house has yet to be totally cleared.

Everyone who was anywhere near that house has been investigated until their lives were turned inside out.

The Ramsey's best friends, the Whites, were thrown under the bus.

The Whites have done more to find justice for JonBenet than her own father.

Where is John Ramsey these days? What has he done to try and find the real killer? Rhetorical question. No need to answer.

Thank you for staying with the case and posting on Websleuths.

Tricia
All of the above is my opinion.

Tricia, dear, today is September 6th.

I also am astonished this case remains unsolved.

Omg i am such a huge idiot. I need to literally have my head cat scanned.

Forgive me.

Don't feel bad Tricia. I am dealing with a Husband with Alzheimer's and Dementia, having new floors put down in the house, and everything is upside down. Today I went out to get the morning paper so I could find out what day it is. You are not alone!!

Sometimes I forget what I got up to do, only to realize when I sit back down that I got up to go to the bathroom.

Imagine what a beautiful young woman JB would have been. Maybe one day justice will be served.

Happy Belated Birthday to JonBenét! We love you, sweet baby girl! :cupcake:

My 82yo father, who has dementia and lives with me, promised that we will go to Telluride, CO after flying into Denver International Airport at the end of this month. No flying for me until after 9/11. Did you know there are no businesses within 10 miles of the DIA? It is rumored that underground bunkers are located there that are equipped with a control and command center.

Guess why I want to visit Telluride. That's right! I intend to meet with James Kolar! He moved to Telluride after leaving the JonBenét case in Boulder. Jim Kolar is Telluride's Chief Marshall.

I wonder if he rides a horse?

Happy Belated Birthday to JonBenét! We love you, sweet baby girl! :cupcake:

My 82yo father, who has dementia and lives with me, promised that we will go to Telluride, CO after flying into Denver International Airport at the end of this month. No flying for me until after 9/11. Did you know there are no businesses within 10 miles of the DIA? It is rumored that underground bunkers are located there that are equipped with a control and command center.

Guess why I want to visit Telluride. That's right! I intend to meet with James Kolar! He moved to Telluride after leaving the JonBenét case in Boulder. Jim Kolar is Telluride's Chief Marshall.

I wonder if he rides a horse?

Hope you get to meet Kolar. He was in location near me recently giving a free seminar on mistakes made in crime investigations using the JB case for reference, but it was only open to members of LE and DA's. I didn't find out about it until after it had come and gone by a week, which made me want to tear hair, since I have a retired high ranking LE officer in my very close family circle and think I could have talked him into going and recording it. Would I have loved to be a mouse in a corner at that presentation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back