A not so beautiful life.. either way you slice it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karla Holmolka helped kill and rape her sister and she got out and went on to have a baby, and found a man that wanted her. Casey is damaged goods, but at least she wouldn't have to hide what she is since everyone already knows. jmo

Yep, I think if she is acquitted (AKA NO WAY IN HECK) she will pocket a couple of mil and never work again (oops I mean ever). Of course this limited income will reduce the trips she can take to Targe' but these are the sacrifices she will have to make living in a motorhome anyway.

You're right, she cannot go home.

Fortunately as a convicted felon I doubt she can adopt either.

The nunnery is out - no S.E.X. going on there - girl has three years to make up.

I agree with you about the nunnery thing too.

I think she thrives on the attention of men. That is not something she would give up. She needs a man in her life.. doesnt matter WHO and she seemed to always be looking for a better one no matter WHICH one she was with already.
She needs a man in her life to reassure her that she is good enough.

Good chance she would be eliminated whithin 48 hours.

One could only hope.

This is something i assume as well. If she CANT hide from people, she would probably have to live in fear for her life.

I live in Canada. Karla Homolka (is a Canadian convicted killer, torturer and sexual deviant. She attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy.) walks the streets of Canada. If I saw her on the street, I would drop kick her in an instant and hot even hesitate if someone arrested me. I would flat out admit that I had done it.

Karla has had to change her name and Identity to live in safety in this country.

Good chance she would be eliminated whithin 48 hours.

Seriously? Why is Casey the worst person on earth showcased 24/7 for years, but the mother of Shaniya Davis gave her kid to thugs to rape to pay off her debt, her child gets killed because of this, and she got out on bail, and is pretty much alive right now. Now I am not trying to compare apples and oranges, but for anyone to kill Casey Anthony and ruin their lives would have just as many if not more mental problems than her.

jmo

If she gets out, I think she'll try to make as much money as possible off a book, but it won't be as easy as she thinks. There's really not much of a market out there for the story she's trying to sell. I think she'll try to sell more pictures and when all this money runs dry, she'll go sue crazy. She'll try to sue every single person who's ever pizzed her off. What I don't think she would do is get an honest job. She's too 'famous' and 'beautiful' to stoop to that level. MOO.

She would probably get a reality show, that would pay for her body guards. There are a lot of people fascinated by her lies and the extend to which she would lie.

I think she's a con artist, and that if she were ever released she would find people to swindle and con. She'd be in jail for fraud in no time, as that's one of her favorite tricks.

She's probably convinced herself that she could be a lawyer, but that will never happen.

oj got released by a jury of his peers

last time i checked he is in jail

so, good pt.

BBM

I dont think this is true. There are some very crazy people out there. (westboro baptists come to mind) I dont think for a second that there arent any men out there who would give her a chance. I suspect she would try to live anonymously and find herself a new man who could take care of her. I think that is the only hope she would have for a new life. A new man...

You're right about this. I had someone show me a forum for a certain radio show host, and within that forum there is a long thread dedicated to how hot CA is with all her repulsive party pics posted.

It takes all kind, that's for sure.

:sick:

IF and that is a BIG IF she does get off I can see her getting into the *advertiser censored* industry and most likely making a ton of money. I think there are several men out there that would give her the time of day as sick as that may sound. There are some really sick people out there and Casey is their queen.

Not entirely convinced she would get a book or movie deal. Remember when OJ came up with his "If I Did It" book; there was so much protest over it that it got canned. I think the uproar over anything KC could put out would make OJ look lame. Nobody in the mainstream would want to give her a job. Heck, even the real ZG lost her job and was shunned when people thought she was the "real" kidnapper.

I think she'd go to the beach, like she said. I also wonder if CA/GA would let her back home. Tend to think CA would let her come home and support her the rest of her life. GA would move out and get a divorce. LA would just keep cruisin' and believe everything his sister tells him.

Going back to the first post, I live in remote Montana. Trust me, she wouldn't be able to come here. We all know who she is and WHAT she is. Ok, I can't speak for everyone in Montana, but everyone I know, knows about her. She'd have to go to another country like Karla Homolka did.

my biggest fear is casey will walk and become a millionaire off the tragic death of her daughter

In the horrible event this cynical, ludicrous defense worked:

There's a growing debt to the IRS that would have to be paid out of any of her earnings.

KC is not, in my opinion, especially marketable. She's a reasonably pretty (I'm trying to be objective here, I cannot stand the sight of her) cold, boring, selfish felon. Her letters and postings are a terrible read; the only thing interesting about them was the possibilty of clues and the wtf-ness of her ego. She can't act, sing, dance, plan, work or think. She lacks poise. Her face has changed in the past three years; we are constituted by our acts and she is not the same girl she was before the death of Caylee, she is forever changed. I guess *advertiser censored* is a possibility but that horrid abusive job hardly meets my definition of success or getting away with anything.

Meanwhile Caylee has millions of supporters who honor her memory and grieve her death no matter what verdict is returned.

Going back to the first post, I live in remote Montana. Trust me, she wouldn't be able to come here. We all know who she is and WHAT she is. Ok, I can't speak for everyone in Montana, but everyone I know, knows about her. She'd have to go to another country like Karla Homolka did.

:floorlaugh: I knew I would find someone from Montana! You are right... and I knew as soon as I said it that you can't hide in a small town rural area where everyone knows your bizness. Yeah, I agree with the Karla Homlka post as well... some man would want her and feel sorry for her.

I can only hope, in the unimaginably horror of a possibility she ever walks free, that she is incapable of ever having another child.

:floorlaugh: I knew I would find someone from Montana! You are right... and I knew as soon as I said it that you can't hide in a small town rural area where everyone knows your bizness. Yeah, I agree with the Karla Homlka post as well... some man would want her and feel sorry for her.

There are very few of us but we are here!! LOL!!

The thought of her getting off and going free sickens me. It would not be her bella vita, but good enough for someone who committed a heinous crime and gets away with it. I am having a hard time imagining her going back to her family but I think eventually they'd accept her again. I can't really let my imagine go there...

IMO, I think parents take so much, and all have a breaking point. I have my doubts they would ever let her back into their lives. By herself, she has managed to take the one thing that meant the entire world to them, Caylee. It would have been bad enough had ICA taken Caylee away somewhere and never left them see her again, but to kill and destroy this beautiful, innocent little girl that their world evolved around, I don't feel can be forgiven, even by ICA's parents who once loved her deeply. I believe that you can only be hurt so much and beaten down so far, that you no longer care.

Tell that to Karla Homolka's parents.

Since her prison release, Homolka has relied upon her parents, Karel and Dorothy Homolka, the Elizabeth Fry Society of Montreal, and her lawyer Sylvie Bordelais, for support.
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2007/02/08/3558711-sun.html

She killed her sister, their daughter.

Karla Holmolka helped kill and rape her sister and she got out and went on to have a baby, and found a man that wanted her. Casey is damaged goods, but at least she wouldn't have to hide what she is since everyone already knows. jmo

I did my post before I saw that but I also pointed out that in spite of the fact that she killed her sister her parents still support her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave