A not so beautiful life.. either way you slice it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that she's gotten a lot of mail from "admirers" who would gladly take her in. I'm always amazed at the people (seems to be typically women) who fall in love with convicted murders and even marry them while they are still in prison. With the photos that have been published of ICA partying and looking so (ahem) pretty, I'd be shocked if she hasn't gotten all kinds of "love" letters.

Last night Greta Van Susteren showed the jail where they are holding ICA during the trial. Greta also said people were sending ICA money which she is spending at the store in the jail.

She will make MILLIONS on a book, movie rights, interviews, and probably more pictures of Caylee to sell.

Then, she will die her hair blonde, change her name and move away from Orlando and live a comfortable, bella vita off the blood money from her dead daughter.
Thats what I was thinking too (makes me ill)

Attempt to write a book titled "If I Did It" in hopes of making millions of dollars.

Also, if she does get out she might want to hire a bodyguard. I wouldn't be surprised if some loon who is obsessed with this case would try their own vigilante justice.

I think she would go live with her parents in the short term until she could make money selling her story. I wouldn't even be surprised if she 'confessed' like Joran van der Sloot for money.

If she were my daughter and she walked and I knew in my heart she was guilty, I would still love her, but I would not want her near me much less live in the same house. Maybe I could forgive, but I would never forget. She would be on her own to fend for herself.

I don't think she will walk. I expect life w/o parole. But should she walk she could get a job winding up electronic cords somewhere. She is excellent at winding. ;) :)

Dang it!! now I gotta clean my laptop again for the 3rd time since yesterday.

Actually, I cannot even allow myself to consider the possibility of ICA walking. It is FAR too upsetting to me.

You guys are all great and I just love the answers! Thank you.

If she gets life w/op was a law passed where inmates could not write books or profit while incarcerated.

I think she would be better off spending some time in jail/prison to let things cool off, which is almost a guarantee, given the above mentioned obstructing justice issues etc.

I'm not so sure C&G would take her back. They've had almost 3 yrs now, without money mysteriously disappearing from their accounts, hundreds of dollars at a time. I don't know about other readers here, but if that kind of money vanished from my acct, I would be in serious trouble trying to cover it. And then to have to try and recover from this time and time again.... They've had 3 yrs to get used to having no money disappear. I bet they'd think twice before opening themselves back up to that nightmare.

If she was acquitted, I believe she won't, but if she is, she still was convicted for theft. As a hiring manager, I can tell you she would not find work anywhere. She would live a life of crime, and of one of spite. ICA would pull a Joran, and when she gets mad enough, she would kill again.

Last night Greta Van Susteren showed the jail where they are holding ICA during the trial. Greta also said people were sending ICA money which she is spending at the store in the jail.

They should be ashamed of themselves! :maddening:

if she were to walk ..so many ppl hate her i dont know if she would even get out of the courthouse alive or wounded ..
It's a big case in Florida from what I gather, but where I live she would be fine. I might be the only one in the State who could recognize her.

If I were her and morality was not a question: I would get off the East Coast, have someone ghost write a book for me, and retire.

I find threads like this amusing. We don't know any of these people, and the only things we can observe in terms of their behavior are things 99% of us have never experienced.

I think she's a con artist, and that if she were ever released she would find people to swindle and con. She'd be in jail for fraud in no time, as that's one of her favorite tricks.

She's probably convinced herself that she could be a lawyer, but that will never happen.

My dh and me have been saying this all along. She actually is so delusional she believes she's getting experience under her belt right now. I'll bet she thinks she's part of the DT already. :loser:

I believe she can go home,CA and GA would welcome her with open arms. They met with the DT 6 weeks ago, probably about 8 or 9 by now and knew this was coming. GA said he'd do anything to get her off.
GA will probably have a worse time in life than she will. It won't be long though before she makes them pay again. They simply don't get it. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong