A Photographer Visited A Lost Mongolian Tribe. These Photos Are Stunning

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Human civilization has come a long way since the early days of our species. Rising out of caves and undeveloped lands, humans have built cities and homes that the early generations could never have imagined.

The widespread growth of globalization has made it harder for historic cultures to be preserved. This is what makes the Dukha people of Mongolia so fascinating and amazing. The nomadic tribe has lived in the same region for centuries. During that time, they developed a special relationship with the wild animals. In fact, this relationship is so amazing it will leave you in awe.

Fortunately for us, photographer Hamid Sardar-Afkhami recently visited this lost tribe and documented what he saw through a series of stunning photographs.

Please SHARE the Dukha tribe’s culture with your friends and family.

THROUGH THEIR UNIQUE CULTURE, THE DUKHA PEOPLE HAVE DEVELOPED A UNIQUE RELATIONSHIP WITH NEIGHBORING REINDEER. THEY USE THEM AS MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION OVER THE TREACHEROUS TERRAIN THEY CALL HOME.
mongolia_reindeer_tribe_1.jpg

mongolia_reindeer_tribe_2.jpg

mongolia_reindeer_tribe_3.jpg

CHILDREN ARE TAUGHT HOW TO TRAIN A REINDEER AT AN EARLY AGE.
mongolia_reindeer_tribe_4.jpg

mongolia_reindeer_tribe_5.jpg

THE REINDEER ARE DOCILE AND GENTLE COMPANIONS, EVEN TO THE SMALLEST OF DUKHA CHILDREN.
mongolia_reindeer_tribe_6.jpg

THEY DON’T JUST TRAIN REINDEER. THEY ALSO TRAIN WOLVES!
mongolia_reindeer_tribe_11.jpg

http://shareably.net/mongolia-reind...b_share_fb_share_fb_share&utm_medium=facebook

Absolutely stunning!

Those are some of the most incredible pictures I've ever seen!

I will definitely be sharing these with some people in my life who I know will appreciate them as much as I do. Thanks Los!

ETA: I can't stop scrolling up and just staring, completely mesmerized, in awe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back