A "Pre-dick-a-ment :-)

Men!

Well that proves it. They will do anything... Can't blame it on the beer.

snip from article:

"...who safely cut the pipe off using a grinder in what a spokesman said was a "delicate operation."

"Delicate operation" is the understatement of the century! :crazy:

I can't imagine the look on this guys face when he saw the rescue people pull the grinder out of their rescue kit! That would have had to be a Kodak moment.... JMO.

Seriously, next time the guy should try the core from a roll of toilet paper or perhaps the core from a roll of paper towels. Not as dangerous.

:) (and yes, a guy shared that story with me once, but we won't go there..... though, a little vaseline helps. ;) )

Seriously, next time the guy should try the core from a roll of toilet paper or perhaps the core from a roll of paper towels. Not as dangerous.

:) (and yes, a guy shared that story with me once, but we won't go there..... though, a little vaseline helps. ;) )

Definately wouldn't need power tools to cut that off- the toilet paper cardboard cores kind of peel apart like the pop n fresh biscuit packages. Seems a lot less traumatic than seeing a grinder aimed for the 'area'?

Seems like the vaseline would cause it to just fall apart.

The roll.. the roll!

Oh gosh, that gives a new meaning to "On a roll".. or should I say.. LOL!

Even scarier is the link under the article about the woman burning her husband to death.

I used to joke around that some men would stick it anywhere. This guy takes the cake.. or the pipe in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back