A Psychological 'Prostitute' of Beauty...

narlacat said:
Geez somewhere JMO.
I'll have a quick look for you and come back and edit this to let you know.

On this page, about halfway down.
http://www.maketoast.com/jonbenetpictures.htm
Thanks for the link! Confirms JB was a natural brunette. I could've sworn I saw a previous tabloid photo of her about 4, not in swimsuit as a brunette.
There were also some nauseatingly sexual facial and body poses on there!:sick:

LinasK said:
Thanks for the link! Confirms JB was a natural brunette. I could've sworn I saw a previous tabloid photo of her about 4, not in swimsuit as a brunette.

There really are! And that ghostly picture is just plain wierd to me.

LinasK said:
Weren't there?

Add to that the tidbit that SuperDave told us about JB looking like she was masturbating with the microphone and you have one poor little girl, whose fairytale life came with a price.

narlacat said:
Well you only have to compare her to Daphne White to see she was one beautiful kid. Even without the make up, she was always going to be a stunner.

Thanks for the link to the picture of JonBenet and Daphne together, Narlacat. I'd been wondering what Daphne looked like. I have to admit that compared to Daphne she really was a beauty. Crude as that may sound, comparing them.

Eagle1 said:
Thanks for the link to the picture of JonBenet and Daphne together, Narlacat. I'd been wondering what Daphne looked like. I have to admit that compared to Daphne she really was a beauty. Crude as that may sound, comparing them.

Np Eagle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back