CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

A series of miracles for two boys badly burnt in a fire

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by PrayersForMaura, Jan 1, 2006.

1. PrayersForMaura

PrayersForMaura Help Find Maura Murray

A series of miracles has led a little boy to someplace his parents thought he may never see again.

Home.

It’s been 2 years and 13 days since Chris Arrigoni’s body caught on fire. More than 40 percent of his then-three-year-old frame melted. Clinically, he died that horrific morning of Dec. 18, 2003. So did his little brother, Nicky, age 2. Paramedics revived them both.

The lack of oxygen to Chris’ brain caused severe brain damage. The children lost fingers, toes, ears and so much skin. They were baptized immediately — just in case.

But medical professionals were wrong. The boys were strong. They survived in ways no one ever dreamt they would be able to.

Now — for the first time since the fire — Chris is allowed to live at home. He joined his parents and three brothers in their Anderson home Thursday.

More: http://www.theheraldbulletin.com/heraldbulletin/homepage/local_story_365000153.html

2. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Those poor kids. Their story is so sad, yet so inspirational. The parents and siblings have also suffered a lot. Sometimes I think it is just as hard for the parent to watch their child suffer, as it is on the child. And it leaves just as many scars, only a parents scars are inside- not as easily recognizable. I hope Tony is able to get a good job. And I hope this family continues to be lucky. I hope they have Brandon in counseling. So much is needed for this family. So sad.

3. Opie

Opie Well-Known Member

God bless this family. They have had and will undoubtedly continue to have a tough road.