a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited: Meh, nevermind. Will find out come Monday.

Hope you are well Juror #11. I've liked you a lot. :)

ooooh,

"The issue we discussed..." could it be LaV will be held in contempt for talking to Sam?

please, please, please!

ooooh,

"The issue we discussed..." could it be LaV will be held in contempt for talking to Sam?

please, please, please!

"Ms. Laviolette don't tell me about your personal issues." - JS
One of my top 5 moments in this trial.
Trial watchers what was the response in the gallery near ALVs fan club?

A big THANK YOU to all our juanderful court observers. Your input is fabulous and those of us who cannot attend make us feel so much more connected. to KCL you are a wonderful spokesperson for this site and I can't begin to imagine how much you have helped the Alexander family through your wisdom, experiences and caring ways.

I went High School with Bonnie Hunt and you remind me so much of her in looks, character and personality. You just Rock and I am glad to cyber know you. Have a restful and joyful weekend with your family as your love binds and envelops them. Pasa I hope your medical emergency is quickly resolved and your loved one restored back to health. Blessings to you all.

Judge to LaV "make preparations".... I believe she is going to stay in AZ a little while longer for a little sleep-over as the guest of the state.

Why shouldn't they go there? I can understand it would be insenstive if TA's family was known to go there.. but the media and the court osbservors? So what?

Uh, because they made a big stink about having their photo snapped at a Pei Wei. So what do they do? They go where they KNOW they will be seen together instead of avoiding it or not eating together and leaving themselves open to speculation. It's blatant.

I had a crazy gut busting laugh with Nicole the VA about her telling me JM had informed her that somewhere in Dallas is a "Juan Martinez burger" on the menu.

(snipping instead of BBM to save space)

There apparently is one at Dallas's City Tavern, but I believe that's a coincidence. It's mentioned here, but that's six months ago.
http://meals-reels.com/most-recent.html

Good afternoon everyone.

1st, Pasa I am so sorry to hear a family member is ill and at the hospital. I hope they have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and family needs, and just know I am sending positive thoughts your way. If you need a LOL, I am usually good for that, too.

2nd, KCL I am happy to read that you are prioritizing your valuable time, but more so you included you into it. I love reading your reports anytime that you can share them. I am sure there are many changes going on in your household, work, trial - see I am exhausted just writing that. You know I have positive thoughts your way, too.

3rd, I paid attention to Jodi's lips {gag me} at the end of the trial today she definitely whispers the word juror to Willmott as the juror exited, here are the two phases I think was said
a} juror looked at me - or
b} juror number three

When youtubes are available I will check it out and give it some time v the 2 seconds I saw. NOTE: I am in no way shape or form a lip reader.

For you that do get the tapes - the word" number" will be easy because of the "b"
the word" looked" - the tongue will be between her front teeth with the letter "L".

Booo - Hoooo sniff, sniff my paco is gone.

Why shouldn't they go there? I can understand it would be insenstive if TA's family was known to go there.. but the media and the court osbservors? So what?

Because according to an article this week, apparently ALV thinks she's being stalked and harassed. So why walk right in to the hornet's nest? Why not choose a restaurant, any other restaurant in the entire city of Phoenix that does not revolve around this trial? That's what.

ooooh,

please, please, please!

I think that issue has been fully addressed. I think this is something else.

I think that issue has been fully addressed. I think this is something else.
I know you're busy and weren't there today, but any ideas??? It's gonna be a long weekend of speculation. Could she have perjured herself?

ooooh,

please, please, please!

I'm wondering if this has something to do with either perjury or perhaps her behavior in the courtroom. :waitasec: I don't know, really, but I'm very curious.

due to illness

(I just fixed the list)

I noticed he was horribly coughing this week . But still showing up for court unlike Arias with her fauxgraine and ALV with her *whatever*.

My heart goes out to Poquito Mas. Hope you meet you one day. :seeya:

Perhaps ALV is alleging witness tampering/ intimidation due to the backlash she received in response to her testimony.

Perhaps ALV is alleging witness tampering/ intimidation due to the backlash she received in response to her testimony.
Except that she was the one hedging about coming back, trying to weasel out with the excuse that she may have more "tests", so I think she is in trouble.

Because according to an article this week, apparently ALV thinks she's being stalked and harassed. So why walk right in to the hornet's nest? Why not choose a restaurant, any other restaurant in the entire city of Phoenix that does not revolve around this trial? That's what.

hoping to get another supposed clandestine photo, thus proving stalking claim. i smell secondary gain.

Hi PASA,
I am so sorry that your family member is in the hospital/ICU. You and your family are in my prayers!

Except that she was the one hedging about coming back, trying to weasel out with the excuse that she may have more "tests", so I think she is in trouble.

I think there will be another mistrial motion filed over the weekend - Sunday, probably, they like that day - alleging ALV was intimidated both in and out of court and that it caused her to be ineffective in her responses. Just guessing but if that's the case, she'll have to be there so the judge can rule on it (denied!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle