a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about donations to her commissary account? Would they be able to seize those as well, does anyone know?

interview part 5 :stormingmad:

all Travis's siblings look the same
Twitter
Juan is a hypocrite calling her a liar in court when he lied over and over on record

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8859142

Those interviews are infurating...no remorse..zero. WTF she cant look at Travis's family because they look like her abuser? So evil, manipulative, delusional.

Im curious how her defense will even defend her at this point?

Those interviews are infurating...no remorse..zero. WTF she cant look at Travis's family because they look like her abuser? So evil, manipulative, delusional.

Im curious how her defense will even defend her at this point?

I refuse to give the murderer any more of my attention. I will not watch her "interview" unless Juan admits it in court.

So happy that Steven is happy. That young man is so brave and so strong. I wept for him and his sisters. Sweet relief from the nightmare.

She had us fooled:floorlaugh:

Just when I was trying to have some compassion for the mom (stone faced or laughing when not appropriate) and granny (go-getter nike)........I have to call my own objection and let my gut overrule my hearts desire to feel sympathy for them............they are all emotional manipulators and my gut instinct all along was right. Snow White - if you read here, I know the tree your apple fell off.
:banghead::stormingmad::banghead:

KCL, PASA, my3sons and all who attended when granny was there - did you see any signs of this spunky agility?

KCL, I hope you got the best sleep ever last night with the sweetest of dreams. Thank you for being there for the Alexanders and thank you for all your thoughts, observations and encouragement during these last 4/5 months. Will you be in court today? I can not wait to see JA walk in court with her jail clothing on. After that I really don't care to see her anymore but her narcissism will not stop her from appearing on media show. I would not be surprised if dateline and 48 hours do followups soon. Incredible how she just won't give up on trashing TA, his family and now everyone else who was involved with case. Oh Well, it's not her fault doncha know.

Even coming upon Gus Searcy on Piers Morgan last night while flipping back and forth between channels did nothing to dampen my joy from the verdict we knew was coming. However, I think Vinnie might have enacted some violence on GS if he had had the time between CNN and HLN After Dark. BTW it seemed somehow fitting to have GS and JA spouting CARP on the same day. They are so alike in their prima donna ways.

What about donations to her commissary account? Would they be able to seize those as well, does anyone know?

I've been holding this information hoping she'd get more donations in to that account but yes, once she's sentenced, that money will go directly to the family in the form of restitution. Per the Victim Advocate.

I even asked Beth Karas to keep this info "off the record" and she did too, for the same reason. Isn't that cool?

KCL, I hope you got the best sleep ever last night with the sweetest of dreams. Thank you for being there for the Alexanders and thank you for all your thoughts, observations and encouragement during these last 4/5 months. Will you be in court today? I can not wait to see JA walk in court with her jail clothing on. After that I really don't care to see her anymore but her narcissism will not stop her from appearing on media show. I would not be surprised if dateline and 48 hours do followups soon. Incredible how she just won't give up on trashing TA, his family and now everyone else who was involved with case. Oh Well, it's not her fault doncha know.

Yes I will be headed down every day this week in the afternoon. Not sure how much space will be for me in the courtroom today but I'll be there nevertheless. Not sure if she will be in her jailwear yet as the jury still has to deliberate decisions related to her but I sure hope so!

She really thinks she was successful in trashing Travis! She believes she "drew back the curtain"

Roflmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh:
It cracks me up that this is her holier than everyone attitude when SHE participated equally as he did. And yet HE'S the hypocrite? Um, Jodi, you're a hypocrite....oh yeah, AND a disgusting murderer.

Listening and watching the jurors give their YES's was amazing. Also the chance to pass the dismissed jurors and their HUGE smiles in the hall way and I mouthed "thank you" to all of them and they smiled back mouthing "thank you" back to me...including Tri Color's husband. WOW.

*clipped by me*

I bet all three of them have read here after they were dismissed and know exactly who you are and what you've done for the Alexander family!

*clipped by me*

I bet all three of them have read here after they were dismissed and know exactly who you are and what you've done for the Alexander family!

I didn't get a sense they knew specifically who I am but obviously I sit with the family. It was so cute when Tricolor waved at me with a cute little smile. I can't wait to hear from her...I think she will talk. I'd love to talk with them personally...maybe there will be some kind of gathering when it's all over.

By the way one of Travis' good friends told me yesterday whenever he wanted to get updated on trial stuff, he came to Websleuths.

I've been holding this information hoping she'd get more donations in to that account but yes, once she's sentenced, that money will go directly to the family in the form of restitution. Per the Victim Advocate.

I even asked Beth Karas to keep this info "off the record" and she did too, for the same reason. Isn't that cool?

That is absolutely wonderful! Thanks for letting us know.

Someone asked a page or so back if anyone had a pic of poquito... I'm not sure, and KCL can confirm if true, but if you look toward the end of this clip, it shows CEO and you can see Tri and behind CEO is a short hispanic man (tho his face is kinda hidden)... Poquito?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8S83pLyy-k

Not sure if I talked about the coin I found in the courtroom yesterday.

Someone had given Katie Wick a present for the family which I decided to pass to Steven for his BD. It's a framed shadow box with two large silver dollars..of Travis' birth and death date and his picture displayed above one of them (birth) and I can't remember what's over the other one but it's a very well thought out and thoughtful gift.

I had that at my feet in the courtroom and while waiting for the jury to come in looked down and saw another coin at my feet which was totally disorienting thinking it was one of those coins. But it was a quarter , tails up. I picked it up and saw it was a NH quarter that had the words "Live Free or Die" on it.

I'm giving it to Samantha today.

Someone asked a page or so back if anyone had a pic of poquito... I'm not sure, and KCL can confirm if true, but if you look toward the end of this clip, it shows CEO and you can see Tri and behind CEO is a short hispanic man (tho his face is kinda hidden)... Poquito?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8S83pLyy-k

Orange shirt...that's our Poquito Mas.

Just getting home. What an incredible day...just incredible.

I had no idea at all I could get in the courtroom. At ALL. I was just standing outside w/ my friend Joi planning to watch in the hall (MANY family and friends were there) and suddenly Tanisha came out and grabbed us and said "you're sitting with us" and ushered us in and we sat DIRECTLY behind them. Joi and I were clutching each other's hands to keep from bawling the entire time from the moment we sat down and praying (not for the verdict we wanted but just to surround the family in love and ourselves to keep from losing it) . I looked over at Tricolor and she smiled directly at me and gave a small little hand wave. I absolutely knew what was coming then. I saw the three of them (CEO, Tri and Poquito Mas) smiling and talking in an animated way for the several minutes we were in the courtroom before anyone else was let in.

I never for once have felt like there would be ANY other verdict than 1st degree as you all know. And today was no exception. I woke up today with a sense of calm, went to work, was undistracted and gave two treatments. Came out and the front desk person just mouthed "verdict" to me, I grabbed my keys and rushed down to the courthouse.

I am so fortunate to have been able to sit with the family and hug them and be there with them during this incredible moment. I never even really looked at JA, the MURDERER. We were so focused on the space we were in, it's almost like she faded in to the background.

Listening and watching the jurors give their YES's was amazing. Also the chance to pass the dismissed jurors and their HUGE smiles in the hall way and I mouthed "thank you" to all of them and they smiled back mouthing "thank you" back to me...including Tri Color's husband. WOW.

We had a fairly large gathering afterward.,,many of Travis' friends. The family went somewhere on their own (bless their hearts).

I just heard how JM went out first and in the elevator with some spectators..that was Katie WIck and Stacey and her cousin as well as Angie...they literally got stuck in the stairwell trying to get off the 5th floor , lost their wifi and ended up back on the 5th floor desperately seeking a signal to hear the verdict... They banged on the 5th floor door and the security guard let them back in to get on the elevator and Juan and Flores were RIGHT THERE and invited them to ride with them. We heard the entire amazing story blow by blow up on the rooftop. It was absolutely amazing..seeing NO public got in the courtroom but they got this immediate moment with Juan Martinez and Flores (I'm not telling it well but we were all on the edges of our seats listening). I'm energized and wiped at the same time..finally watching the TV coverage.

Thanks for all the love you guys....amazing, just amazing.

JUSTICE!!!!!

I am in tears after reading your notes Kathy, hearing the verdict yesterday, then seeing Jodi's interview this morning and realizing it is over for her. Everyone now knows and believes that Travis was a good and decent young man. I hope JM and Det Flores know we really appreciate their hard work and dedication.

P.S. Who has the presence of mind to be able to give an interview only minutes after being convicted of first degree murder? And stops to freshen her lip gloss first? Someone very far from normal, that's who.

A serial killer perhaps? Makes me wonder.....I know she killed her dog. I am sure she was on her way to kill others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member