a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Me three!!!!

2. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

'Inside the mind of Jodi Arias' perhaps?

3. DebinGA

DebinGA New Member

Maybe we'll see Rachel, who JA said she lived with in Mesa and who told her she should go and tell her bishop about her sexual shenanigans with TA. IIRC, JA said she lived rent-free with Rachel, and Rachel had lent her a futon to sleep on. If Rachel doesn't testify for JA, some jurors will wonder why.

4. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

I woke up thinking about Travis, his sweet siblings, his grandma, extended family, the jurors, Juan, Esteban...

Fasting for the family.

{{{{{May justice come for Travis and his family}}}}}

5. TXredhead178

TXredhead178 Dance like no one is watching ...

Good morning, all!

Last night I watched Chris Hughes' memorial video for Travis and was brought to tears.

This video has also inspired me in the way in which I am approaching today's fast. Rather than think about the horrendous way in which Travis was murdered, today I am reflecting on the life of an exceptional young man who strove not only to improve his life in all respects, but also touched the lives of so many others to help them do the same. I will think of Mr. Martinez' final words in his closing arguments, paraphrasing from John Donne, "Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind ... " I will pause to consider how I can take the example that Travis set in his life and better apply it to mine. Most of all, I will be praying for Travis' family, friends, supporters, all of those who have worked so hard to seek justice for him, and for the members of the jury as they undertake their solemn duty. I know in my heart there will be justice for Travis.

I am feeling the positive energy from everyone as I write, and I hope Travis' family feels it, too! Have a wonderful day!

6. TXProfessional

TXProfessional New Member

Me too.

7. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

Thanks so much to all you avatar experts! :)

Finally I have the blue ribbon on there . . .

8. cinsbythesea

cinsbythesea Well-Known Member

It looks very cool to see the long line of blue ribbons on this thread! Great idea!

9. ljwf22

ljwf22 Reality continues to ruin my life.

Testing Justice for Travis avatar.........

10. TinTX

TinTX Active Member

Testing...

11. MareWinn

MareWinn New Member

So, I woke up this morning very happy that it was Sunday and not Saturday-- unusual for me to wish the weekend away--but, I was glad because it brought us closer to Monday and Jury Deliberations.

And now, it is 11:30 am (eastern) and I am wishing Sunday would just end so we can move on.

Another wish: that Arizona would switch to eastern time, the waiting is soooo diffucult!

I sound like a baby, but I am SO ready for Justice for Travis and ALL his loved ones!

12. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same way. It was a complete and total meltdown of someone's career.

Then add to that the bizarre off stand events...approaching Sam, rushing to her cell phone w a desperately worried affect and talking on it nonstop during breaks (and apparently dinner). Claiming to be stalked (or was that just Kiefer's "white lie"), talking to Kiefer either directly or thru a friend (for which there was big trouble I hear), claims of illness/ER visits, finally waltzing in to the media hotel at the end of her testimony.

Either her own personality disorder erupted through this debacle or some kind of sociopathic virus infected her which I will call JCDS (Jodi Career Destruction Syndrome) . I tried very hard to sympathize w LaViolette for her self destruction but even a pretty compassionate person like me couldn't seem to find it.

13. KBisMe

KBisMe New Member

That would be a terrifying book! Yikes! :scared:

14. crime cases addict

crime cases addict New Member

MY candle is lit :heartbeat:

15. Nezumi

Nezumi New Member

She looks like something feral here...

16. A_News_Junkie

A_News_Junkie Retired

Testing too! (Of course, I had to let my baby be part of the cause!)

Well folks, about 24 hours till the jury returns ............. :please: justice is fast and swift!!!!!!

17. KBisMe

KBisMe New Member

Does anyone have the info handy on the candle lighting in Phoenix today? I keep finding the Riverside, CA one.

Is anyone else planning to go? My mom and I really want to go, but I may have to bring my son.

18. trudy

trudy New Member

Curious. Throughout her testimony, she would retrieve her glasses when asked to examine an exhibit. A few weeks ago on Crime Radio there was a discussion that behaviors in court are orchestrated. For instance, AVL going to the family during a recess hoping the prosecutor would question her later on that issue so that she could come off as a compassionate person. Why do you think she acted like she was so forgetful in regards to her glasses? Do you think it was so that the jury would give her a pass that her notes documenting what JA told her did not match her response when questioned? To me AVL is as vile as JA. She is a "mental health professional". Scary to think that what damage she may have caused to children, women and men throughout her 30 some years of practice.

Prayers and love to the Alexander Family and Friends.

19. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

There is a candle lighting in Phoenix today I am hearing. Since we are all spread far and wide I was thinking .....wouldn't it be a great idea for all of us Websleuthers all over the world to turn our porch lights on and leave them on until the verdict comes in? My porch light will be on tonight and everynight not only until a verdict is reached,but until sentancing is done...
    Won't you join me please.... at least until we have a verdict? Thanks !

20. crime cases addict

crime cases addict New Member

I have made a couple very nice friends on this site since this trial started. I have to say I feel like we are family here which to me is very hard to accomplish on just any website. Websluthers are some of the most wonderful people on earth with the biggest hearts so full of love for their fellow man and justice to the victim.... WTG :greetings::Banane48:Banane59::smiliescale::party::justice:Websluthers :rockon::heartbeat::winner::greetings:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.