a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzanne was that an observer Q? I'm asking because this thread turned into a general Q thread yesterday and often does, are you asking if someone saw her reaction who may have been in the gallery?

There is a pro Jodi juror. I know it. And to be honest, he/she doesn't sound very bright. They ask silly questions that validate their non sense opinions (Jodi killedTravisbecauseshesaw no wayout even though shelived 1000milesaway and could have chosen not to see him) and ignore logic. Maybe once Juan is done it will be even clearer that this was premeditated. Hopefully this juror is quickly swayed by the much more intelligent jurors or even better they are left out. And hopefully a really bright and strong willed juror does make it. Ugh, I hate this jury lottery system. But I'm scared now.

Not trying to O/t FERDIEm. (let's take this to the rebuttal thread please. ) I love this witness, she answered the questions as if she were having a nice glass of wine with them. I think the bear/ tiger question was brilliant amongst others. This is very telling of the juror who asked. Clearly a Tiger attack would be different than a bear and your experience would be significantly different. A bear mauls a tiger goes for the throat in the event you survived your trauma would be or PTSD would be very different as to your triggers etc. just my opinion

Posting your fantastic notes here, as much as we all adore them, should be at the very BOTTOM of your to-do list. At the very tip top should be your own needs: sleeping/hydrating/resting/caring for yourself. Then comes your family and your work. We be at the bottom of the totem pole. Go take a bubble bath and follow it up with a glass of Chardonnay. Nightie Night. Sleep tight. :heartbeat:

Thank you...I need to go to my Dad's tonite (he leaves Sat) so will rest...once the weekend gets here. If ya know what I mean. This weekend is going to be sooo welcomed for more than a few of us I'm sure. Thanks for the kind thoughts. This pace has been way past what I'm normally used to.

you all seem so know so much about the court process here so i will ask a question (if this isnt the right place i am sorry,just yell at me ) but how come we hear bits and pieces of things like jodi took a ring or sleep under a tree,if they are in emails that travis wrote, what is the difference we get to see ims and gmails between them i guess how come we can see and hear them if they are against him but anything written bad about her we cant or the jury cant ..so so long hope i got the ques. across thank you

Thank you...I need to go to my Dad's tonite (he leaves Sat) so will rest...once the weekend gets here. If ya know what I mean. This weekend is going to be sooo welcomed for more than a few of us I'm sure. Thanks for the kind thoughts. This pace has been way past what I'm normally used to.

Slow down Doll, sloooooooowwww downnnn. It's not healthy, it's not right. You need you time and family time.

Thanks for understanding. Until further notice I'm not going to be available to answer questions or take requests. I've way too far extended myself and I just have nothing else to give for the moment. I need to attend to myself and family for the weekend so I'm respectfully requesting respecting those boundaries.

Did you find the Tiger/Bear question a little sarcastic? It could also mean clarification I guess.... Just wondering....

I like the question. IMO the juror was just pointing out that a lie is a lie.

Lovely Ms. KCL--I hope that you take the time you need and do many things for yourself. Thanks are not enough for all you've done and for who you are. No one expects you to do anything and yet you do everything. Relax unwind and breathe. Take care of you, girl.

:heartbeat:

Not trying to O/t FERDIEm. (let's take this to the rebuttal thread please. ) I love this witness, she answered the questions as if she were having a nice glass of wine with them. I think the bear/ tiger question was brilliant amongst others. This is very telling of the juror who asked. Clearly a Tiger attack would be different than a bear and your experience would be significantly different. A bear mauls a tiger goes for the throat in the event you survived your trauma would be or PTSD would be very different as to your triggers etc. just my opinion

BBM

You are 1000% correct.:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Maybe there is a juror with a Biology background?!?

Katie Kathy, LOL...do you have any idea who submitted those first juror questions? The judge said she was taking the questions in the order they were received, and those first question seemed a little pro defense to me. Just trying to get a feel for who on the jury is thinking along those lines.
Thank you!

for KCL

[video=youtube;HqP6bNRxFdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqP6bNRxFdk[/video]

anyone who was in the courtroom... did they notice who were the ones who wrote the questions? it would be interesting if they were from certain people who have been suspected to be pro defense in the past. i don't like some of the questions.

the lion and tiger one really bugged me at first because of the term 'would you throw out'. but the more i relisten to it the more i understand perhaps they mean 'whether or not he attacked her or she lied and said other's attacked her will her answers be the same' but then i worry that that person believes she has ptsd because she was attacked by travis.

Question jurors and those that are like me .......is it me, or was Jodi, maybe trying to be attractive today. It seems to me she is bothered that the doctor has the attention of the men in this room. She has tried different poses with her glasses , fumbling more than she would with her glasses, and all of it seems consistent with the hot and cold interpretation of her. She immaturely resists to look up when Juan speaks and is defensive and alert when it comes to jury questions....

Aw now you done gone and made me cry. I love this...I love how she moves with such wild abandon. I love her voice and her message and her unself consciousness. Thank you for this ckrdpast. xo

wow, so many happy, awesome things goin' on in this video! That it's cold and wet & a little rainy, and real outdoor concerts don't postpone.. :) Not so cute shoes that look..cute! Singing for thousands with no makeup...outdoor concerts where you just dance..with rainhats on.. Chick drummers... and yes, her 'whatever' lost-in-the-moment-dancing. Just a little, then lettin' it rip. Artist at work. SO good... :woohoo:

Guess I miss my inner hippie..:rocker:

Thanks for understanding. Until further notice I'm not going to be available to answer questions or take requests. I've way too far extended myself and I just have nothing else to give for the moment. I need to attend to myself and family for the weekend so I'm respectfully requesting respecting those boundaries.

Good 4 you, KCL! Circle the wagons around you & yours. For as long as need be, without a 2nd thought..

This site should be a place of refuge, friendship, and safety ~ not burden. No need to answer every knock on the door...we'll just stroll till we see ya in the yard again for a friendly wave! :seeya: Enjoy your weekend! ((((())))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd